Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: O'Connor has to get out now

lims fan

O'Connor has to get out now

He has failed to build on the cup win - he has nothing to offer. Dave Connell or Tommy Lynch are much better options and I think the club fell down badly by not getting in Dave Hill when he became available this season

International Prospect sadloserkid's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    295 Posts

Hill?

I think I'd stop going to watch the club at home on principle if they brought in a snake like Dave Hill. And as for Tommy Lynch, I know it's been said before but he's on record as saying that he hoped Limerick wouldn't go up so i don't think he's the answer either. personally I think you and me should do it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Is it just me or can anyone else see the irony?

Lims Fan berates the club for declining so dramatically over the last 10 years. His famous call is that Limerick have spent longer in the First Division than any other club. So he wants to get rid of O'Connor, and wait for it, replace them with either of two men who also resided over our time in First Division football.

If you'd suggested Sam Allardyce you'd have some credibility at least......

Do you see a difference between Limerick FC in the First Division under O'Connor and Limerick in the First Division under Connell or Lunch?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I agree with LIMS FAN.....

I think the time has come for O'Connor to go.he can't take the club any further.Personally i think it's time to bring back O'Connell.i see the point your making SLK but i genuinely feel the standard of Division 1 was much higher when Connell was in charge and he got to the playoffs with the same resources as O'Connor currently has.Plus i feel Connell could bring in some of his former players as they had alot of respect for him.As for your point about Lynch to be fair to him when he said he didn't want promotion the reasons were that he knew the club and team had no chance of coping with premier division football at the time,while i didn't agree with his attitude he was aiming to gradually form a premier side.