Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Attendances 2024

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The away part to north terrace is only about half, remember it’s only 120 in away end. And if the club are worried about security risks (flares etc) then it seems strange you increase Corks allocation by 2.5 times.. The club have been selling home tickets in north terrace since day 1 also, so not sure about designated away end (roughly only 50% is designated away end, which is normal for clubs to designate a % of a stand / terrace to away supporters and not entire space at one end or the other)

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    After watching BVB v PSG last night and the wonderful 'Yellow Wall', I was wondering if it is the best display of fan support at any world football venue!

The Dortmund event is particularly special as it is done for every home game and really promoted when it is a big game as was seen last night!

Anyone had the experience of attending this showing or similar around the world?

https://www.si.com/soccer/2019/09/18...-wall-displays

I know the fans here in the league are doing a great attempt in copying this type of support at their levels. You can see that at some grounds now, Shels & Rovers have a good showing while a packed 'Shed' in TC always puts on a good show.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nr637 View Post
    After watching BVB v PSG last night and the wonderful 'Yellow Wall', I was wondering if it is the best display of fan support at any world football venue!

The Dortmund event is particularly special as it is done for every home game and really promoted when it is a big game as was seen last night!

Anyone had the experience of attending this showing or similar around the world?

https://www.si.com/soccer/2019/09/18...-wall-displays

I know the fans here in the league are doing a great attempt in copying this type of support at their levels. You can see that at some grounds now, Shels & Rovers have a good showing while a packed 'Shed' in TC always puts on a good show.
    My favourite part about Dortmund's yellow wall is its infamous relevance to the 2024 League of Ireland Attendances
    Paaatrick's Agletic

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122