Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2033

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    5points separating bottom and 2nd in prem A. Be some finish to that season.
    Big win for corkbeg away to glenthorn tonight..gives them a small bit of breathing space from city wanderers.

Glenthorn definitely gone after that result

As for other divisions watergrasshill and Shandon still stuck on 5games after tonight's match off..crazy!
    Surely 1 of their pitches coulda played it they haven't played yet.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Joe View Post
    5points separating bottom and 2nd in prem A. Be some finish to that season.
    Big win for corkbeg away to glenthorn tonight..gives them a small bit of breathing space from city wanderers.

Glenthorn definitely gone after that result

As for other divisions watergrasshill and Shandon still stuck on 5games after tonight's match off..crazy!
    Surely 1 of their pitches coulda played it they haven't played yet.
    Both games off tonight are two teams that have home QF AOH games Saturday. Now Village are in no panic but surely Shandon should have been offered the home fixture.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I said it last week and certain people had a pop off me I’ll state it again Shandon getting raw deal I think Aul might aswel just give Watergrasshill the league now in my opinion check table. Last night with cathedral drawing last night that put end to their league campaign now only team that’s holding up Castleview getting cup is Donoghmore what a crazy league

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ya harsh crazy league what I don’t agree with is Castleview having to wait and wait to play I know weather was an issue for awhile that’s understandable but leaving them with cathedral back to back at the end sure god knows when them games will be played cathedral have another 2 games before the view no doubt be 3 weeks before the view play again don’t understand why not get it over and done with

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I was talking to a lad last night and he made great point up to last night Catherdal could of won league and he said castleview will now win the league without playing Catherdal that’s crazy

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It’s a mad league Castleview only one defeat from 12 9 wins 3 draws and it could have went to someone else , good to have teams fighting it out

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Cant see the view bottling the league. I’d imagine they’ll take 3 if not 6 points off Cathederal, the promotion fight is an interesting one. I’ll stick with my prediction in cathedral but Donoughmore and Strand could have huge chances too. Banteer and knocka to go down? What’s everyone’s new prediction for promotion and relegation in premier A?
    Grattan very lucky also last nite

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Grattan might of got out of jail but rested few players to play fringe players they’ll be a lot stronger sat think you could be right Mash if knocka concentrate on cups they could go down with banteer looking at last night None of Cambridges player or docker Christy Driscoll Robbie Healy left on bench big changes from last sat game strange one

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Grattan might of got out of jail but rested few players to play fringe players they’ll be a lot stronger sat think you could be right Mash if knocka concentrate on cups they could go down with banteer looking at last night None of Cambridges player or docker Christy Driscoll Robbie Healy left on bench big changes from last sat game strange one

a lot of those grattan lads were away on a stag all weekend, I wouldn’t look too much into that

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Risky stuff resting players but it just about worked out for Grattan. Fair play to Rathcormac, having a very good season, building well, a team who could come up through the divisions.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Risky or good management a lot of game for teams next two weeks so managing players is vital Grattan playing sat Tue again knocka played last sat Tue playing sat and Thursday same for most teams now tough few weeks for fellas

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    100% harsh , tough for fellas working and playing 2 games a week , will take it’s toll on some teams the teams with a squad not bare minimum will thrive

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Just wondering lads for the likes of greenwood Catherdal nothing to play for in league so after this weekend if they go out of AOH will they still get big squads travelling to play out season especially both teams save in league was going to throw knocka in the mix to but I think Henry Healy final my be a godsend to them cause without that if they went out of AOH I think they were in big trouble and to if my tip Grattan or to win AOH my god they’ll have to do it the hard way Watergrasshill and Ucc in their path

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Just wondering lads for the likes of greenwood Catherdal nothing to play for in league so after this weekend if they go out of AOH will they still get big squads travelling to play out season especially both teams save in league was going to throw knocka in the mix to but I think Henry Healy final my be a godsend to them cause without that if they went out of AOH I think they were in big trouble and to if my tip Grattan or to win AOH my god they’ll have to do it the hard way Watergrasshill and Ucc in their path
    Catherderal are well in the mix in the league ref , that second spot is a toss up between 2/3 teams and catherderal are defo one of them

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I’d think it would be between cathedral and donoghmore to see who goes up with the view, if gratten get over the hill at weekend which I fancy um I think coachford only team could could bother them don’t really rate ucc , too much players there squad changing every week no consistency in the team

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Agree with ye they have chance for 2nd but players today seem to throw towel in if your not getting a cup in my opinion just can’t see fellas taking time off work to play

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Shandon with a 1-0 win in the cup , Waterloo called off , can’t see how pitches could be wrecked at this stage of a season

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Waterloo pitch

Quote Originally Posted by One Trick Pony View Post
    Shandon with a 1-0 win in the cup , Waterloo called off , can’t see how pitches could be wrecked at this stage of a season
    You’re more than welcome to come out and walk the Waterloo pitch. Water table is still high it’s an old soil based pitch and can’t be cut. We offered our home advantage to Donoghmore but ladies football had pitch booked. Looked at an Astro but after paying €210 Saturday including ref we thought it was too much. Pitch isn’t wrecked we just haven’t had the weather conditions to get it in a playable condition.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Grattan game switched to Mayfield tomorrow strange considering Hill were at home

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Heard from a friend harsh the aul will be pushing for games at all costs in the aoh

Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast