Thread: murphy should make his mind up

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

murphy should make his mind up

Hi Lads-ladies,

I didn´t go yesterday and given other committments won´t be bale to attend another city game until next season. However I think not even me or peader can explain way the dreadful loss of form since we lost to UCD in the cross since Dec.

While I am sure gunther is doing his best and is working under trying circumstances he isn´t really up to it. personally if he calls it a day at least he can say he tried his best and move on. the real problem is who is there to replace him.

I would rather not see any guy get sacked in his job and my first instinct is to feel sympathy for them (if you have ever seen any guy getting sacked or laid off ye would know what I mean). That is why Gunther should resign if he feels if it is getting on top of him and given his otbursts in the press it would seem it is. The board too are really amateurs in a professional game and I don't mean that in a nasty way just that they are a throwback to the style of directorship last seen in the mid-80's. We have to move on and decdie where we are going to go.

Cork City have reached a crosswords. The choices the club make could affect their position and future for the next few years.

I for one am not filled with optimism

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    well put. I have to admit I feel no sympathy for the guy AT ALL, he's dug the hole and he won't let go of the shovel, but spot on re a replacement and re the board.