Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Transfer Gossip

I heard Danny Kelly is going playing for Grangevale AUL Team.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Talking billy cronin

[QUOTE=ball-hop;1168367]11 Years and still running

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't billy cronin pack up for a year or 2 going back about 7 or 8 years ago and an old centre back took over think his name was jason lynch,it might be my mind playing trick's on me

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly Billy G View Post
    Any transfer gossip or is it too early ? St Marys snapping up a few are they
    james o leary from passage played a friendly with mayfield at the weekend so i take it the lads have signed him,towards the end of the season i heard he was coming up alright

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I think Tony Tynan might be resigning for mayfield too

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Its only a game View Post
    Mr X in particular is one of them. Mr X is a senior squad member who like another close squad members has not agreed with the managers decisions during the season.
    I'm not sure its important who Mr X is, the same way your identity is unimportant but like yourself Mr X is entitled to his opinion on the state of Carrigaline Utd Football Club.

Theres 2 sides to every story.
    Thanks for yours.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Fai Cup Friendly

Blarney 0 Carrigaline 1. Good workout for both sides before next weekends big cup games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evertonian View Post
    any transfer gossip??

Somebody tells me alot of players are on the way out of douglas hall... Where are they going?? Why they would leave I dont know, the new astro pitch is exceptional

oh and please stop this carrigaline argument..Nobody cares anymore. can we please set up a new thread for club bitching sessions or better yet one for the munster senior league second division.
    Yes hate this bitchin session lads... keep that amongst yourselves as ye both seem to know each other...

i heard douglas hall juniors are leaving to move up a level to senior but didnt hear anything about their senior team...

enlighten me Evertonian??? id be very surprised
    Last edited by AvondaleNutter; 06/06/2009 at 10:17 PM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AvondaleNutter View Post
    Yes hate this bitchin session lads... keep that amongst yourselves as ye both seem to know each other...

i heard douglas hall juniors are leaving to move up a level to senior but didnt hear anything about their senior team...

enlighten me Evertonian??? id be very surprised
    Heard rumours about that Douglas Hall team as well - its probably because they've come as far as they can in the Junior Premier and need a new challenge
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    any transfer gossip??

oh and please stop this carrigaline argument..Nobody cares anymore. can we please set up a new thread for club bitching sessions or better yet one for the munster senior league second division.
    Ah! can't you let the lads have their arguments!

After all the Cobh crowd have been gutting each other for years on here and I don't hear any complaints.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Smile

just on the carrigaline topic again i know its starting to sound like a broken record!! but the team at cannices disposal should not have even been near a relegation battle!! and as far as tony o regans team last year who were not good enough to stay up?

correct me if im wrong but wasnt there a 3 point deduction after beating avondale on there own patch 3-1 for playing an illegal player who was a youth player and was eligible to play every other game that season! and there was the 95th minute equiliser avondale scored up in ballea park towards the end of the season so not good enough to stay up i dont know!! with castleview and ucc staying up! it was more or less the same squad this season minus two or three and the injuries of shields and hooly getting injured was unfortunate but there was still enough strength in the squad to stay up.

just my opinion!!
    Last edited by zohan; 15/06/2009 at 11:07 PM. Reason: incorrect quote

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zohan View Post
    just on the carrigaline topic again i know its starting to sound like a broken record!! but the team at cannices disposal should not have even been near a relegation battle!! and as far as tony o regans team last year who were not good enough to stay up?

correct me if im wrong but wasnt there a 3 point deduction after beating avondale on there own patch 3-1 for playing an illegal player who was a youth player and was eligible to play every other game that season! and there was the 95th minute equiliser avondale scored up in ballea park towards the end of the season so not good enough to stay up i dont know!! with castleview and ucc staying up! it was more or less the same squad this season minus two or three and the injuries of shields and hooly getting injured was unfortunate but there was still enough strength in the squad to stay up.

just my opinion!!
    Agree with that totally - watched a load of Carrigs games this year as a neutral and must admit they had the players to stay up, a good mix of youth & experience.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    any transfer gossip??

Somebody tells me alot of players are on the way out of douglas hall... Where are they going?? Why they would leave I dont know, the new astro pitch is exceptional

gareth cambridge is soon to be the next munster senior league player to leave for waterford united

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    heard there is a bit of a shake up in douglas.In fairness, they have a decent junior team who play football.
    I'm sure that the better clubs in the league would welcome SOME of their players.
    Avondale might lose a few as well after johnny finishing up.
    St Marys will def sign a few, along with your annual haul for Rockmount.Blarney might sign a cuple but have have 3-4 back from injury i believe.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Ken Howey was also approached by waterford according to the Echo

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    What's this rumour about Douglas Hall's juniors going to play senior next season.
    I would agree that they are miles better than the likes of CIT (1pt all last season).
    But, I wouldn't agree that they are as good as the top AUL teams.
    If the MSL is looking for teams to go senior then the AUL is the 1st place they should look.
    That's where most of the MSL Prem teams originated anyway.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shilts View Post
    What's this rumour about Douglas Hall's juniors going to play senior next season.
    I would agree that they are miles better than the likes of CIT (1pt all last season).
    But, I wouldn't agree that they are as good as the top AUL teams.
    If the MSL is looking for teams to go senior then the AUL is the 1st place they should look.
    That's where most of the MSL Prem teams originated anyway.
    Ya heard they are going playing senior alright but I think the rumours are that they will be playing for another club!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ballsac7 View Post
    Ya heard they are going playing senior alright but I think the rumours are that they will be playing for another club!!
    would that be collage cors by any chance

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldcup View Post
    would that be collage cors by any chance
    Possibly be for some but thats not the team I heard

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    heard myself this week that from the hall junior team 6 goin to corinthians, 2 or 3 to tramore and another 6 going to grangevale in the aul!!

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Douglas Hall Players

Quote Originally Posted by zohan View Post
    heard myself this week that from the hall junior team 6 goin to corinthians, 2 or 3 to tramore and another 6 going to grangevale in the aul!!
    Corrinthians - okay not bad. Tramore - again not a bad move. BUT GRANGEVALE???? These players must have absolutely no ambition in football if they are swapping MSL Junior at a club with great facilities to go to a team with a field and playing in Division 1 in the AUL... What a JOKE.....