Page 64 of 590 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164564 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Congratulations to both Avondale and Rockmount on capturing the most recent trophies.
    Fair play, they both keep their standards up, setting target for the rest of us to reach.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    cilfford is it ture rockmount could b losing some of there big players don't know if this is ture been hearing rumors that slats is going home to Fermoy willie burns is taking over casement as manager howie,weldon and robbie deasy r going travling and pat oldham pat keane and john buster r packing up i also heard and i hope this is not ture for our sake that steph hurley could b going back to rockmount if we don't beat marys in a playoff to go up

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayfield utd View Post
    cilfford is it ture rockmount could b losing some of there big players don't know if this is ture been hearing rumors that slats is going home to Fermoy willie burns is taking over casement as manager howie,weldon and robbie deasy r going travling and pat oldham pat keane and john buster r packing up i also heard and i hope this is not ture for our sake that steph hurley could b going back to rockmount if we don't beat marys in a playoff to go up
    you haven't left them with many players there mayfield. it would be easier to speak about the rumours of the palyers not leaving at that rate! all that can't be true!!!!

p.s. whens your playoff and where?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda01 View Post
    p.s. whens your playoff and where?
    i think I heard this Wednesday at Casement Park but not 100% on that.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Phew, throw in a mangerial change and I'd be within my rights to feel like a Man City fan with all their touted changes.

To be fair I've heard them all as well over the last three weeks. As far as I know they are only speculation at the moment, none of them will have made any decision while the season only finished last night. We'll have to wait and see how they all fare out.

There will obviously be some changes, hope it's not wholesale as suggested above. Crikey that would be some amount to loose.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Difficult to imagine that much turnover at Rockmount. I suppose we're entering silly season when everyone everywhere will be moving. The summer merry-go-round now begins it seems

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i think I heard this Wednesday at Casement Park but not 100% on that.
    I am manager of Sunderland Ryhope CW FC of the Wearside League which operates out of the North East of England. We visited Cork a fortnight ago to play against St Mary's and were blown away by the hospitality shown by everyone connected with the club. Was wondering how the people in the know feel the play off game between Mayfield Utd and St Mary's will turn out?

Come on the Saints!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

mafield utd v st marys

there's very little between mayfield and st marys in the league games mayfield won 2-0 away to marys and the other game which was only 2 or 3 weeks ago finished 2-2 and they also met in a cup game which marys won 2-0 so it should b a very close game 2night could go all the way to spot kicks the only thing going against mayfield would b match fitness cos they only play 2 r 3 games in the last 2 months cos at 1 stage marys had 6 r 7 games in hand

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    ya the game is at casement park tonight wednesday at 7 o clock best of luck to both teams
    Last edited by mayfield utd; 04/06/2008 at 12:03 PM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ya the game is at casement park tonight wednesday at 7 o clock best of luck to both teams

so who won????

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda01 View Post
    so who won????
    I heard Marys were 1 up half way through the second half. Dont know how it finished.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooney84 View Post
    I heard Marys were 1 up half way through the second half. Dont know how it finished.
    I believe Marys won 2-1 aet
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Yes - Marys 2-1 aet. Welcome back to Premier... congratulations to both Marys and Ballincollig on their promotion.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ball-hop View Post
    Yes - Marys 2-1 aet. Welcome back to Premier... congratulations to both Marys and Ballincollig on their promotion.
    Was anyone at the game? Big blow for mayfield who should have secured promotion along time ago.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well done to all big Malcolm, his players and the committee lads on promotion back to the Premier League. Everyone at Sunderland Ryhope CW FC are delighted for ya. Good luck for Sunday's cup match boys.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Good luck to Douglas Hall, Rockmount, Everton, Mary's and all other Junior teams over the weekend in the FAI Cup. Looking forward to the game tonight in the cross.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Just heard there that Rockmount are going to get Team of the year and Butsy from Castleview is getting Senior Premier Player of the year.
    Fair play to both, well deserved.
    Heard also that the player is signing for Rockmount. Great addition Cliffy. The signings start already..........

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Back from the Cross... as expected Drogheda had too much for us. 3-0 on the night, but eveeryone can hold their heads high. Now for the break to recharge.........

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    ya st marys won 2-1 after extra time the better team on the night won the game our lads played really poor and were luck to get it into extra time with a goal from barry triggs in the last few seconds of the game let's hope we bounce back next year best of luck to marys and ballincollig let's hope they stay up and not come straight back down. till next season

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Mount lost 3-0 in the cup today. Half time 0-0, Bray underestimated how decent we'd be and upped it in the second half. Lead goal was a lucky enough one from a good cross their player headed the ball goalwards, it hit Philly Cunninghams back and fell back to the same player to lift it beyond the stranded keeper and Philly.

Rest of the game was comprehensive enough, third goal was a mile offside, but the lino bottled it down the Bray fans side. Without Pat Oldham, Buster, Yelvy, Beechinor and Robbie Deasy we were never going to go the full 90 with that level of side.

Wish all the best to Bray, good craic with all their drummers and flags.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.