Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 19 of 590 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: Munster Senior League

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Read the Everton-Avondale match report in the Echo last night by a bloke called Eamonn Murphy. Now I know I'm a tad biased but did anyone think that this guy was biased the other way?
    It was like he was writing about his buddies, likening one of the centre halves to John Terry.
    Anyone got a neutral opinion on it?
    Last edited by razor; 15/03/2006 at 8:25 AM.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Read the Everton-Avondale match report in the Echo last night by a bloke called Finbarr Murphy. Now I know I'm a tad biased but did anyone think that this guy was biased the other way?
    It was like he was writing about his buddies, likening one of the centre halves to John Terry.
    Anyone got a neutral opinion on it?
    Eamonn Murphy is the lad, a really nice guy. I meet him a lot at Mount matches, young lad trying to make his niche in the journo business. I did read the report and I must admit it seemed harsh on Dale without me even seeing the game. I watched Mount v Everton with him last year and it didn't seem to be a side he was overly involved with. I suppose he may have just seen a different game to you indeed, but it wasn't intentional against Dale I'd say as he has a lot of respect for yee. If he gets the gig for the Cup game this weekend I'd say he'll be back on track for you guys.

Rockmount away to College on Sat.

Best of luck to Dale on Sunday, I'm hoping to make it, should be a good one.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Eamonn is right.Finbarr is another issue.
    Its quite possible the lad just lost the run of himself at the fact the league leaders were turned over so easily.
    I wasn't at the game but the report I received differed greatly from the one I read in the Echo. I think the reason I thought he was involved with Everton was because he was quoting nicknames for Everton players and he did spend the game beside the Everton bench.
    No point in emailing the Echo sports department anyway this week, they'll all be at Cheltenham. Did I ever think i'd miss Noel O'Sullivan?, God help us.
    Sunday should be a good day, hopefully the form will have improved. If I see Eamonn I might pop over for a chat.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford
    Ha ha, your almost as good as mad Jose at the ould mind games! One defeat is not going to take Dale out of it. Not when the top three must still play each other. It's View's or Dale's to lose now with Mount so far back......

Finbarr has grudges against everyone, or else he's just shockin.
    Now, now lads ye all know well, it's between the top four and they all have as good a chance as each other. I know who's position I'd like to be in but one things for sure it's going to be very interesting to see the head to head games in the next couple of weeks.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Who yee playing this weekend Billy?
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Who yee playing this weekend Billy?

Away to Ringmahon Sunday morning

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rockmount away to College on Sat.

Best of luck to Dale on Sunday, I'm hoping to make it, should be a good one.
    College Corinthians 1 - 1 Rockmount

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BillysBoots
    College Corinthians 1 - 1 Rockmount
    Does anyone want this title? LOL. Mount went 1-0 up from Willlie Byrne spotter after 10/15 mins, should have been three up by then. Clifford went off injured shortly afterwards, but despite having an already depleated team out (like that Razor? ) Mount should still have won easily.

College had one chance a far post, unmarked header. Thems the breaks and as I said weeks ago it's all down to Dale and View.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Castleview with easy 2-0 win away to Ringmahon are now favourites again to retain the title. Should be a stroll from here on in for them with Mount's injuries and Dale's cup action.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Castleview with easy 2-0 win away to Ringmahon are now favourites again to retain the title. Should be a stroll from here on in for them with Mount's injuries and Dale's cup action.
    Stroll?? Injuries and cup games are only excuses!! Don't you think Castleview have players out injured aswell or are Rockmount that soft they can't stand up to the long hard slog of a MSL season. Maybe Castleview are still surprising people with their long ball stuff??!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Stroll?? Injuries and cup games are only excuses!! Don't you think Castleview have players out injured aswell or are Rockmount that soft they can't stand up to the long hard slog of a MSL season. Maybe Castleview are still surprising people with their long ball stuff??!!
    Hook, line and sinker every time.

Morning.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Stroll?? Injuries??!!
    Injuries ??
    Tis fellas swanning off to the UK every weekend to take in foreign football is where the problem lies. Disgraceful.
    Couldn't they go midweek?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hook, line and sinker every time.

Morning.
    Hook, line and sinker my ********!! Making excuses is what I can't stand, you can't make statements week in week out and hide behind "Oh I'm only winding you up"...bull****!! Anyway I hope Rockmount get a few more "injured" players back soon and win those games in hand which will put them top and in control of the league, poor old Castleview and Avondale can only live in hope.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Injuries ??
    Tis fellas swanning off to the UK every weekend to take in foreign football is where the problem lies. Disgraceful.
    Couldn't they go midweek?
    I know, Sunday's are a killer eh? Maybe the MSL would play games mid-week in the winter, that's prob the best option.

Anyway, they are all injured during the week as well, so can't fly!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Hook, line and sinker my ********!! Making excuses is what I can't stand, you can't make statements week in week out and hide behind "Oh I'm only winding you up"...bull****!! Anyway I hope Rockmount get a few more "injured" players back soon and win those games in hand which will put them top and in control of the league, poor old Castleview and Avondale can only live in hope.
    Sorry about that oh great "High Lord of Internet Humourlessness".

Thanks for that, I hope Mount win those games in hand also, I'll tell the lads you are rooting for them....

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sorry about that oh great "High Lord of Internet Humourlessness".

Thanks for that, I hope Mount win those games in hand also, I'll tell the lads you are rooting for them...:
    Tell them I know a very good Physio, if needed!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Tell them I know a very good Physio, if needed!!
    Preferably blonde, female, with lovely lovely delicate hands....although that I suspect would increase the number's "needing" a rub....

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Mount away to College Cors, for the 5th time this season they meet, on Saturday in the O Connell cup. I can't take it anymore!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Mount away to College Cors, for the 5th time this season they meet, on Saturday in the O Connell cup. I can't take it anymore!!
    Castleview Home to Douglas Hall Saturday, Avondale away to Tolka Rovers such a shame they have to go all the way to Dublin when thet were so close getting through at home.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Cors and Mount fell victim to the weather, good for us as we were without 12 players this weekend!!