Thread: Munster Senior League

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Foot.ie!

Quote Originally Posted by ringmahon4ever View Post
    was out at the game.they got a scrappy goal to win it with 2 mins left..ballinhassig scored in after 5 mins to lead and re took the lead 5 mins into second half..poor enough game.pich was shocking.no lines on it.ref done all he could to give game to coriantins but of course i would say that ha ha.every 50 50 ball he gave free to them.interesting game now this weekend for both teams.dunno who to support though
    Glad to take the 3 points, taught ballinhassig were very good but we got the bit of luck in the end. I taught the ref did his best on a bad pitch with bad light and no lines.
    Dont think the lights in CIT are good enough to play night games!!!Looking forward to Fermoy at the weekend.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    they didnt refuse to shake reznik ,some fellas shook most players hands others just did 1 r 2 and walked off . Razor i taught we werent write utter lies on this forum and i actually spoke to a blarney player not 15 minutes ago and he started laughing about rezniks post saying how off the mark it was .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the hawk View Post
    they didnt refuse to shake reznik ,some fellas shook most players hands others just did 1 r 2 and walked off . Razor i taught we werent write utter lies on this forum and i actually spoke to a blarney player not 15 minutes ago and he started laughing about rezniks post saying how off the mark it was .
    I understand hawkie your probably a little rattled after the recent defeats in the league and intermediate cup but theres no need to go ''telling tales'' to razor. I seen the incident with my own two eyes.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    but the funny thing is the more ye talk about bottling it and rattled that just fires up the hall and im sure the management will just turn all the negativity into a its us against them all so reznik by all means keep going . What incident some players just walk off the pitch others stay and shake every players hands and refs .Now take your spoon and try stir about a different team

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Jeeny Mack Hawk will ya throw a few comma's in if your writing a post,it's painful to read.
    On a separate note,ye're rattled to the core Hawk,rattled.
    Last edited by razor; 26/03/2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Language Timothy

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    cit 11 crosshaven 0, sum goal scoring by cit!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by villaman10 View Post
    cit 11 crosshaven 0, sum goal scoring by cit!!
    Whats happened to Crosshaven, I know that they were struggling all year but the last two weeks they've got beat by double figures.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by collcorforever View Post
    Glad to take the 3 points, taught ballinhassig were very good but we got the bit of luck in the end. I taught the ref did his best on a bad pitch with bad light and no lines.
    Dont think the lights in CIT are good enough to play night games!!!Looking forward to Fermoy at the weekend.
    taught ballinhassig maybe had around two to three players that were good enough.that young fella they brought on out right mid caused yere left back loads of problems..ref at half time had to put cones down so he knew where the lines for box was.if your paying cit money to rent pitch the least they can do if cut the grass and line the pitch.the lights were very bad.they seemed to be very low down..this weekend will decide alot.if cliffords army beat ye its wide open again but if ye win its a two horse race.but who comes over the final hurdle first is the question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobias View Post
    Whats happened to Crosshaven, I know that they were struggling all year but the last two weeks they've got beat by double figures.
    there junior team is as bad.think they should pull one team and either go junior or senior then with one team.doesnt look good for a team with great facilities like that.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznik View Post
    I understand hawkie your probably a little rattled after the recent defeats in the league and intermediate cup but theres no need to go ''telling tales'' to razor. I seen the incident with my own two eyes.
    There's probably no game goes by where everyone shakes everyone elses hand, it's not as if it a big deal compared to some of the other "rubbish" brought up on this forum in the past.

Hard to imagine that the Halls performance this weekend would be impacted in any way by a few fellas slagging on a football forum.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I was at the game too, the pitch was a diasgrace, no markings and poor lights. Ref was very whistle friendly when it came to giving free kicks for coriantians. . i think your being harsh on ballinhassig players, thought they gave a good accout of themselves against an inform team .I thought there was nice football being played by both sides on a very bobbily pitch. Very bid games this weekend- whose gonna win it lads?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedge View Post
    I was at the game too, the pitch was a diasgrace, no markings and poor lights. Ref was very whistle friendly when it came to giving free kicks for coriantians. . i think your being harsh on ballinhassig players, thought they gave a good accout of themselves against an inform team .I thought there was nice football being played by both sides on a very bobbily pitch. Very bid games this weekend- whose gonna win it lads?
    whistle happy is putting it lightly ha ha.yeah ok so they prob have better players but the game it self was not the greatest.pitch didnt help any team...a draw in the big game will do ringmahon a big favour

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Blarney Utd 0-0 Rockmount tonight
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Midleton 1-2 Douglas Hall. Midleton went one up midway through first half but Hall equalised within two mins. 1-1 at HT. Hall scored goal midway through 2nd half. Hall worthy of all 3 points. Midleton keeper who is usually solid was quiet poor with decision makings. Midleton looked like they want the season to finish. Stapletona and Knowles very quiet. Second half was scrappy but Hall had all the possession. Mark Murphy and Strachan were lively, Podge in goal is a fine keeper. If the Dale dont win tomorrow I see the Hall pulling away nicely with 6 games to go.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Stronger ref tomorrow on a good surface ring4ever wil help hopefully. We'll give it a right lash and see where we come out at the end of it. If we come up short then it won't be from lack of effort that's for sure.

Best of luck to all over the weekend.

We have CIT again next Thurs in the Pop K cup. Assuming the league allow it to happen of course that is. Looks like only team punished in that fiasco was us. Joke.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Midleton 1-2 Douglas Hall. Midleton went one up midway through first half but Hall equalised within two mins. 1-1 at HT. Hall scored goal midway through 2nd half. Hall worthy of all 3 points. Midleton keeper who is usually solid was quiet poor with decision makings. Midleton looked like they want the season to finish. Stapletona and Knowles very quiet. Second half was scrappy but Hall had all the possession. Mark Murphy and Strachan were lively, Podge in goal is a fine keeper. If the Dale dont win tomorrow I see the Hall pulling away nicely with 6 games to go.
    fair report, was at the game myself, very clean game, think there was only 1 yellow card the whole game.., douglas started the stronger possesion wise, though midleton had more clear cut chances in the first half, which half way through the first half they scored a great goal with at least 7 players made a contribution!! douglas replied within 2 minutes, a hopefull punt to the back post was knocked back to the centre forward and tapped home,rest of 1st half prob midleton better team,,! second half ... another punt up field caught out midletons right center half and brut's??? scored!! midleton had a few chances to get a draw,, but didnt happen!! very harsh naming stapelton and knowles taught they did well for service they got!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Blarney Utd 0-0 Rockmount tonight
    Poor game to watch, Rockmount were probably the better team in the first half but created nothing. 2nd half was fairly even with Blarney missing a couple of opportunities to score on the break.

Between Avondale and Douglas now for the title

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by villaman10 View Post
    douglas replied within 2 minutes, a hopefull punt to the back post was knocked back to the centre forward and tapped home,rest of 1st half prob midleton better team,,! second half ... another punt up field caught out midletons right center half and brut's??? scored!! midleton had a few chances to get a draw,, but didnt happen!! very harsh naming stapelton and knowles taught they did well for service they got!
    Decky O'Connell and Wayne Bruton scored the goals. Fine win.
    "The times are tough now, just getting tougher
    This old world is rough, its just getting rougher"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Avondale won 4-1 today against marys

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billynomates View Post
    Avondale won 4-1 today against marys
    Fair result. Dale well on top. Huge talking point the sending off of Cahill for Dale with 25 to go when it was 1 each. Second yellow for ball he clearly won (how else did ball end up at half way line). Terrible decision by a ref who I regard as being the best in MSL. Ok he loves himself but who doesnt. ha ha.Mention as well to Marys goal. How Scoops got to a ball that was a yard from going out for a goal kick is beyond me. Outstanding goal.