Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 413 of 590 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463513 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,260 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Great point for Everton on the road again. Lets be honest most teams go there an come away with nothing,a point is a great result.
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Bad bad game. This forum is going downhill if anyone thinks this was a good game. One chance to win it near end. Keepers could have brought flask and sandwiches on both sides. Good effort from both sides but no end result.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    I thought chalky had a good game tonight. Blakey for mount and Everton keeper were good too.
    Were you watching the same Chalky. Didnt decide result with any decisions but very very poor.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moonman View Post
    Good entertaining game of ball with at least 10 yellow cards id say but mount will b disgusted that they didn't take all 3 points as they had 3 great chances , 2 of them well saved by the Everton keeper and Blakey missing a sitter with minutes left !!! Everton didn't hav a shot on target I'd say and were far the happier at the full time whistle !!!
    Entertaining ?????

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballMad View Post
    Any match report ?
    Very little to report. Both teams unbeaten. Nothing else really. One great chance to win it at the end. Upwards and onwards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenbuck View Post
    Entertaining ?????
    To be fair this is Munster senior league premier not the premiership and if you come across a better 0-0 draw then fair play but it was mounts 1st league game and evertons 3rd and they were away so what were you expecting like !!! This was never going to b a game to cherish but Everton came to not be defeated and mount attacked from the start to get 3 points but found the Everton keeper in top form so don't be ****ed off as a rockmount die hard and praise a good entertaining game for a neural !!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Were you watching the same Chalky. Didnt decide result with any decisions but very very poor.
    Just because chalky didn't let monty and co ref the game doesn't mean he had a poor game. He booked two Mount players for dissent, kept Brendan in check when he twice ran 30 yards too get players booked and also stopped things boiling over on a few occasions. Only fault is he maybe could have played advantage for both teams two or three times but he blew up, tho going back too the boiling over part. Again this is MSL Premier and not champions league so not faults from me.

I ask you tho were you watching the game at all?? Both keepers could have brought flasks, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Everton keeper make an outstanding point blank save in the first half? Also every cross, free kick and cornor was dealt with (punched or caught) by both keepers. Maybe there wasn't 30 shots on target by both sides but saying they had nothing too do is just wrong!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moonman View Post
    To be fair this is Munster senior league premier not the premiership and if you come across a better 0-0 draw then fair play but it was mounts 1st league game and evertons 3rd and they were away so what were you expecting like !!! This was never going to b a game to cherish but Everton came to not be defeated and mount attacked from the start to get 3 points but found the Everton keeper in top form so don't be ****ed off as a rockmount die hard and praise a good entertaining game for a neural !!!
    Mounts 2nd game. Have already beaten Corinthians. Not a big fan of Premiership myself but cant really say last night was entertaining.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Just because chalky didn't let monty and co ref the game doesn't mean he had a poor game. He booked two Mount players for dissent, kept Brendan in check when he twice ran 30 yards too get players booked and also stopped things boiling over on a few occasions. Only fault is he maybe could have played advantage for both teams two or three times but he blew up, tho going back too the boiling over part. Again this is MSL Premier and not champions league so not faults from me.

I ask you tho were you watching the game at all?? Both keepers could have brought flasks, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Everton keeper make an outstanding point blank save in the first half? Also every cross, free kick and cornor was dealt with (punched or caught) by both keepers. Maybe there wasn't 30 shots on target by both sides but saying they had nothing too do is just wrong!
    It was a good save not taken nothing away from the lad but did the keepers have a lot to do besides that ? A lot of yellows Sparks for what was not a dirty game. Advantage could have and should have been applied on a few occasions, Everton were wronged more than Mount I would say. Still 4 points from 6 is ok coming from the position that we were in a few weeks back. Everyone pulling together and we wont be too bad I would think.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    It was a good save not taken nothing away from the lad but did the keepers have a lot to do besides that ? A lot of yellows Sparks for what was not a dirty game. Advantage could have and should have been applied on a few occasions, Everton were wronged more than Mount I would say. Still 4 points from 6 is ok coming from the position that we were in a few weeks back. Everyone pulling together and we wont be too bad I would think.
    Yes a lot of yellows on paper. But most were deserved. Mount had at least 2 for decent and 2 for constant fouling, Everton had 2 for constant fouling & 2 for silly challenges where in my opinion Mount players used expierence. He stopped the game from boiling over when certain players were demanding blood and it never got out of control. Thats just my opinion on it. I'm sure had both camps been offered 1st & 2nd in the league at this point a few weeks back they would have taking it.

11. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Mounts 2nd game. Have already beaten Corinthians. Not a big fan of Premiership myself but cant really say last night was entertaining.
    ment to say 1st home game for them with at least 4/5 changes from the cors game so been honest its not really a settled team yet !!!!

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Dale 1-0 Cors
    Late Hoggie free won an event less enough game.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Beat carrigaline 2-1 today at home.great result. Johnny Delaney with two
    67 years in cork soccer 1951-2018
    🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Anything carry over from the last game Ringmahon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    What ya mean
    67 years in cork soccer 1951-2018
    🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Ballincollig 3-2 casement. Casement better in first half. Collig dominated second. Only for casement keeper could have been five or six.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Bandon 3-2 Midleton. Bandon 3-0 up after 70 minutes, Midleton came back with 2 late goals but Bandon held on to take the win.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Casement of to a great. Start ballincolig never settled. Down casement putting great. Pressure on ballincolig center backs great. Ball played true Ross k finish great. Save from Darren Haines bottom Post ballincolig started to come into the game casement. 1-0 up half time two minutes second half another great. Save from Darren Haines 5 minutes. Later two mistakes. From casement. Back line led two goals for ballincolig pressure being put on casement free kick for ballincolig 20yards out hit the cross bar ball out for a goal kick 3-1 ten minutes. Later casement. All over the place no shape at all 3-2 David daly final score 3-2 ballincolig

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Poor start for cors

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Any score from Marys and UCC