Page 73 of 577 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 11529

Thread: Munster Senior League

  1. #1441
    Apprentice villager's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Village
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hey trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambling Along View Post
    UCC beat Wanderers 2-1 not Castleview.
    Wakey up there fella, these are predictions for next weekends fixtures not results from this week as yes i was aware Cobh lost at home to U.C.C

  2. #1442
    Youth Team
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Forward View Post
    I agree with you on this one Yoda. Every game in the senior first division will be tight this year. I went to watch Mayfield against College Corinthians over the weekend and to be honest i wasn't too impressed with them. I thought Corinthians dealt very well with them and matched them all over the pitch. Maybe Corinthians will be there or there abouts in the promotion race. They have some good young players. Carrigaline would be my tip to take that title, especially since they got Danny Kelly back.

    What do you think?
    hey ace forward, welcome along. i haven't seen corinthians play yet this season so i wouldn't really comment but that certainly was a good result against a side that has aspirations to win the league. i reckon it's going to be tight alright at the top of the first divison this year, with many teams capable of beating each other, all makes for exciting stuff.
    anyone have the results from the weekend?

  3. #1443
    Banned Rambling Along's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Colmans Park
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by villager View Post
    Wakey up there fella, these are predictions for next weekends fixtures not results from this week as yes i was aware Cobh lost at home to U.C.C
    Whoopsy Doodle! My mistake your fault!

  4. #1444
    First Team
    Joined
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    2,317
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 50 Times in 43 Posts
    Donie forde semi final:

    Middleton 1 - Mount 3

    Yelvy two and Gary Leahy got the other.

    Other semi...

    St. Mary’s 1 Douglashall 0
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

  5. #1445
    Banned Rambling Along's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Colmans Park
    Posts
    171
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tasty final on the cards!

  6. #1446
    Youth Team
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Forward View Post
    I agree with you on this one Yoda. Every game in the senior first division will be tight this year. I went to watch Mayfield against College Corinthians over the weekend and to be honest i wasn't too impressed with them. I thought Corinthians dealt very well with them and matched them all over the pitch. Maybe Corinthians will be there or there abouts in the promotion race. They have some good young players. Carrigaline would be my tip to take that title, especially since they got Danny Kelly back.

    What do you think?
    mayfield r have a mare the last few games lost 2 and drew 1 in there last 3 game played really poor against Corinthians and i heard there was 2 punch ups at training tuesday and thursday dave hill is also gone there is some good news i heard steph hurley is coming back when transfer reopens dec 1st any news on that clifford

  7. #1447
    Coach
    Joined
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Cork City
    Posts
    5,255
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 186 Times in 144 Posts
    Blarney Utd 3-1 St Marys tonight
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

    http://worddok.blogspot.com

  8. #1448
    Reserves
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Paddy Power

    You can now bet on line with Paddy power for this weekends MSL games

  9. #1449
    Reserves gee wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by villager View Post
    St. Marys 3 v 1 Blarney Utd
    Avondale Utd 5 v 0 Everton
    Ballincollig 2 v 0 Cobh Wanderers
    U.C.C 3 v 1 Castleview

    All easy home wins this weekend coming, can not see anyone upsetting the form book from these fixtures.
    wrong score on the msl website

    Ballincollig 2 v 2 cobh wanderers

    wanderers reduced to ten men in the second half great comeback
    Bake em away Toys

  10. #1450
    Reserves
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Avondale v Everton

    Avondale & Everton finished a draw. Everton dominated the frst half and deserved to goin at the break 1 up. Avondale were beter in the second half and got a dubious penalty with 3 mins to go.Everton had 2 sent off. Avondale lucky to get a draw.Finished 1-1

  11. #1451
    Apprentice Worldcup's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Transfer

    Anybody know when the transfer deadline is and when it reopens in the newyear.Also is there a rule for how many clubs you can transfer in one season.Two lads playing Munster Jnr League have moved twice already.Are they only allowed to transfer twice in the one season.

  12. #1452
    Reserves
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldcup View Post
    Anybody know when the transfer deadline is and when it reopens in the newyear.
    The transfer window re-opens in December the 1st. Not sure when it closes again.

  13. #1453
    Youth Team
    Joined
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayfield utd View Post
    mayfield r have a mare the last few games lost 2 and drew 1 in there last 3 game played really poor against Corinthians and i heard there was 2 punch ups at training tuesday and thursday dave hill is also gone there is some good news i heard steph hurley is coming back when transfer reopens dec 1st any news on that clifford

    what happened here mayfield utd? did the players not like dave hill's methods of coaching?

  14. #1454
    First Team
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,154
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Transfer window's...

    Quote Originally Posted by Billynomates View Post
    The transfer window re-opens in December the 1st. Not sure when it closes again.

    RULE 33. REGISTRATION/TRANSFER PERIODS FOR AMATEUR GAME

    (b) The two transfer periods for the Amateur game shall be 1st June to 30th September inclusive
    and the 1st December to the 31st of January inclusive.

  15. #1455
    Apprentice Worldcup's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSylDolan View Post
    RULE 33. REGISTRATION/TRANSFER PERIODS FOR AMATEUR GAME

    (b) The two transfer periods for the Amateur game shall be 1st June to 30th September inclusive
    and the 1st December to the 31st of January inclusive.
    just to confirm. Transfer window closed at the moment.Reopening again 1st december till 31st Jan 2009.
    Also how many clubs can you sign for in one season.I have 2 players who have played with another club then signed with us and now want to move as they want a change as the can't get in.

  16. #1456
    Reserves
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Douglas Hall 3 U.C.C. 1
    UCC led with a penalty. Brian Wilkinson header left it 1-1 at half time. An OG and James O'Leary scored the 2 'Hall goals in the second half. Decent second half from the hall.
    "The times are tough now, just getting tougher
    This old world is rough, its just getting rougher"

  17. #1457
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Avondale were unlucky yesterday by all accounts.A lucky pen given.Any truth in John Caulfield heading toward the cross

  18. #1458
    Reserves
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by code red View Post
    Avondale were unlucky yesterday by all accounts.A lucky pen given.
    Ya Avondale should have won it in normal time had chances and 2 penalty claims. Most refs would give the peno but it did look like yelvy looked for the penalty by running towards the player instead of the ball. Very unfortunate avondale and the hall are out. Only one team from cork capable of winning it now.

  19. #1459
    First Team
    Joined
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    2,317
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 50 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by code red View Post
    Avondale were unlucky yesterday by all accounts.A lucky pen given.Any truth in John Caulfield heading toward the cross
    Lucky pen my arse. Ref had no choice once the defender left his leg there to be gone over. See em given week in week out. Dale def had handball not given, that was unlucky. Shucks!
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

  20. #1460
    First Team
    Joined
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    2,317
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 50 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billynomates View Post
    Ya Avondale should have won it in normal time had chances and 2 penalty claims. Most refs would give the peno but it did look like yelvy looked for the penalty by running towards the player instead of the ball. Very unfortunate avondale and the hall are out. Only one team from cork capable of winning it now.

    Ah shure, we'll do our best to try to uphold the good name that all the other Cork clubs have developed over the last 10 years....
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Similar Threads

  1. Munster Senior League
    By el nino coro in forum Rubbish
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17/08/2014, 11:07 PM
  2. Munster Senior League
    By douglas local in forum Rubbish
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27/09/2012, 7:49 PM
  3. Munster Senior League
    By Chiefscout in forum Rubbish
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14/08/2012, 4:22 PM
  4. Munster Senior League Division 1
    By BobbyBoy in forum Intermediate Leagues
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 13/09/2010, 7:22 PM
  5. Munster Senior League Premier
    By Billynomates in forum Junior League
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01/03/2007, 2:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •