Page 70 of 590 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170570 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gee wizz View Post
    That's all well in good but don't comment on games unless you have seen them, i wouldn't comment on a ramblers game senior or A-league unless i had seen the game myself and as for listening to other peoples opinions you'll get plenty of these from other posters here that arn't from cobh or associated with cobh wanderers so try to go to a game first and then post a comment
    I do not see the problem here, we all listen to peoples opinion on football... if he had come on and said that Cobh lost but played well you would not be havin a pop off him. I heard about the match and feel i should be entitled to post a comment on it if i trust the source of my information. I could not be there i would of liked too just to prove i was right but watched junior prem match Vs Marys. I will try to get to get to next weeks game Vs Everton if i dont go to Midleton. From what i heard of the match you should not be sensitive this season as they were awful but maybe because of the players who were missing...why were they missing?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Blarney utd 0-3 St Marys last night under lights
    think it was the Donie Forde Cup
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by villager View Post
    I do not see the problem here, we all listen to peoples opinion on football... if he had come on and said that Cobh lost but played well you would not be havin a pop off him. I heard about the match and feel i should be entitled to post a comment on it if i trust the source of my information. I could not be there i would of liked too just to prove i was right but watched junior prem match Vs Marys. I will try to get to get to next weeks game Vs Everton if i dont go to Midleton. From what i heard of the match you should not be sensitive this season as they were awful but maybe because of the players who were missing...why were they missing?
    Not sensitive in the least, i just don't trust his sources.I'd agree with you that the game it self was probably a poor game to watch as there wern't many goal chances but only because i was there.I'd love to be you right all the time
    Bake em away Toys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by centre mid View Post
    Anyone got last years final tables, cant find them anywhere on the msl site.
    Anyone?
    "I'm just a chilled out entertainer"

Blog

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderpig View Post
    Ball Hop, what is happening up at douglas hall??? Are ye getting new pitches or what development is going on up there, passd by it the other day and was curious, looks as if there is construction work going on up there?????
    Yes - development of an all-weather floodlit pitch - to replace the two pitches we had. The first pitch will continue to be used, but the vast majority of matches will be on the new pitch. Hope to see it in action in October, subject to inspections and so on.
    "The times are tough now, just getting tougher
    This old world is rough, its just getting rougher"

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Thanks Ball Hop, good to see MSL clubs starting to get grounds up to standard, it will only improve the game at local level and hopefully increase our national status

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by centre mid View Post
    Anyone got last years final tables, cant find them anywhere on the msl site.
    Look on everton's site through the links page on the m.s.l site log on and go to m.s.l section and they have the senior table from last season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    They also have the junior table in the m.s.l junior section of the site.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gee wizz View Post
    Not sensitive in the least, i just don't trust his sources.I'd agree with you that the game it self was probably a poor game to watch as there wern't many goal chances but only because i was there.I'd love to be you right all the time
    it's harder than you think proving yourself right all the time.... but m.s.l football is my life been following it for ever go to games every week and not much going on in any club people dont tell me only just learning to use a computer and join in here and i am happy to see others with as much interest in the league as me and i love a healthy honest debate/argument on anything m.s.l so bring it to me. prediction for this weekends league fixtures, castleview 0 st. marys 3.... everton 2 cobh wanderers 0.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayfield utd View Post
    there 's rumours up in mayfield that steph and wolfley have signed for rockmount don't know how ture this is cos i got this rumour from a text today

any update on this mayfield utd? big blow to ye if true as they are your 2 best players? clifford would they get into the rockmount team regularly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Look on everton's site through the links page on the m.s.l site log on and go to m.s.l section and they have the senior table from last season.
    Good Man

Any idea where I'd get the other MSL tables?
    "I'm just a chilled out entertainer"

Blog

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda01 View Post
    any update on this mayfield utd? big blow to ye if true as they are your 2 best players? clifford would they get into the rockmount team regularly?

Wolfy would slip in for Wheldon. I'd be well chuffed with that if it were to happen.

Steph came off the bench on Sunday so I assume that's a done deal. Steph will find it tougher, cos of the arrival of Buttsy from Castleview added to Ross, Beech, Deasy, etc but he's class in my book and is a smashing player to have back. He'll 100% be involved in every game, be it starting or coming on. Plays the game the right way and has a super football brain. We missed him last season for sure.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    Wolfy would slip in for Wheldon. I'd be well chuffed with that if it were to happen.

Steph came off the bench on Sunday so I assume that's a done deal. Steph will find it tougher, cos of the arrival of Buttsy from Castleview added to Ross, Beech, Deasy, etc but he's class in my book and is a smashing player to have back. He'll 100% be involved in every game, be it starting or coming on. Plays the game the right way and has a super football brain. We missed him last season for sure.
    no doubt wolfy will be in Mr Cronin's MSL squad as a sweetner to try and get him to the mount. (along with another few centre back's i'd imagine)

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda01 View Post
    ya as cillford said steph is gone back to rockmount he told me they want him back as a midfielder cos they feel there a bit light in there since doyler packed up as for wolfley he had a meeting with the mayfield manager and decided to stay no doubt biily will be in his ear when they meet for the msl team i didn't get to the midleton v mayfield game today (drink related ) but i'll put up the result when i hear it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    msl select playing rams monday night.
    COBH RAMBLERS FIRST DIV CHAMPS 2007

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/GameDayDetails fantastic website by tetsujin1979

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Everton vs Cobh Wanderer's called OFF!.
    Players were togged out and warming up when was decision made.
    Referee was worried about 1)Pitch cutting up and 2)Heavy mist/fog that wasnt clearing and may have forced game to be abonden'd after Kick off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Any scores from the games this weekend, any shocks or shocking games to report?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by offside rule View Post
    Everton vs Cobh Wanderer's called OFF!.
    Players were togged out and warming up when was decision made.
    Referee was worried about 1)Pitch cutting up and 2)Heavy mist/fog that wasnt clearing and may have forced game to be abonden'd after Kick off.
    Comical!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Any scores from the games this weekend
    St Marys beat Castleview 4-1 this morning
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bellavistaman View Post
    msl select playing rams monday night.
    This game has been called OFF.
    Ref: 96fm, 15.00 news/sports bulletin