Page 68 of 590 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168568 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 11790

Thread: Munster Senior League

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Mallow beat Bandon 9-0 last night to qualify for the Keane Cup quarter finals.A bit one sided to say the least. TBF, it was tough on Bandon having to come to Mallow on a Thursady eve for a 7 o'clock ko & they looked as if they struggled to put out a team.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    mayfield left in 3 soft goals again against mount played them off the park for 45 minutes only to go in 2 down soul destroying for the lads mount r not as good as they use 2 b there weak in midfield no ball winners in midfield since doyler and steph left there good enough on ball i think mount could finish outside the top 2 this season for the 1st time in a long time

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayfield utd View Post
    mayfield left in 3 soft goals again against mount played them off the park for 45 minutes only to go in 2 down soul destroying for the lads mount r not as good as they use 2 b there weak in midfield no ball winners in midfield since doyler and steph left there good enough on ball i think mount could finish outside the top 2 this season for the 1st time in a long time
    :

I hear Aidan O' Mahony has joined from Corinthians. He's a quality player on his day and would the ball winner/hard worker.
    I heard Jammer & Beechinor only came on at half time & they were missing 2 other first 11 players.
    I wouldn't write them off just yet. Same goes for Avondale after their loss to Ringmahon.
    The top teams seem the only use the Keane cup to try things out.

Regarding Mayfield, watched em against Marys. Quite poor in fact shocking!!! & from what I hear about Thursdays game Mayfield controlled the 1st half(by far) but still could of been 4 down. Rockmount then brought on Jammer & Beechinor & should of won by 5 or 6
    The played the best football a couple of seasons ago in the Prem but still got relegated.

I'd tip Marys to go through from the Group

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballer View Post
    :

I hear Aidan O' Mahony has joined from Corinthians. He's a quality player on his day and would the ball winner/hard worker.
    I heard Jammer & Beechinor only came on at half time & they were missing 2 other first 11 players.
    I wouldn't write them off just yet. Same goes for Avondale after their loss to Ringmahon.
    The top teams seem the only use the Keane cup to try things out.

Regarding Mayfield, watched em against Marys. Quite poor in fact shocking!!! & from what I hear about Thursdays game Mayfield controlled the 1st half(by far) but still could of been 4 down. Rockmount then brought on Jammer & Beechinor & should of won by 5 or 6
    The played the best football a couple of seasons ago in the Prem but still got relegated.

ya against marys there were really poor in fact ur been a bit kind in saying they were shocking they never showed up that day. Aidan O' Mahony is a great player on his day didn't know he was after signing mayfield always had a problem with a goalie and denfence for as long as i remember i can't remember them having a good goalie and denfence hopefully dave hill can at lease sort out there denfence and the lads pick up a good goalie

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballer View Post
    Good call, Rockmount 1-1 St Marys today, No details only I heard Willie Byrne missed a penalty.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any results

M.S.L website is gone poor again very slow putting ip the results after games. How did Keane cup groups finish up are many premier teams left? I see Cobh got turned over at home to Corinthians as i predicted, did Ringmahon knock out the mighty Avondale, another tip of mine for promotion to the premier. Did Carrigaline progress out of the softest group i hope they didnt leave me down. Did someone try to say Mayfield will be good this season because they have Dave Hill....they could have him, Sven, Trappatoni,Ferguson and Scolari and they'd still be awful...loyalty is one thing but don't be blinded my friend. Ballincollig v Douglas Hall how'd that finish that one really intrests me. Come on my friends get typing.....

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Keane Cup

'Hall beat Ballincollig 3-1 - Deccie, David Hackett and Donogh O'Donovan. Through to Q-Finals. Away to Corinthians on Thursday night.
    Things have not yet settled - it'll take a few weeks to see what shape the teams are in
    "The times are tough now, just getting tougher
    This old world is rough, its just getting rougher"

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ball-hop View Post
    'Hall beat Ballincollig 3-1 - Deccie, David Hackett and Donogh O'Donovan. Through to Q-Finals. Away to Corinthians on Thursday night.
    Things have not yet settled - it'll take a few weeks to see what shape the teams are in

is that derek O'Donovan aka dunna?

that was me that thought mayfield would do well this year with the addition of dave hill as manager! haven't seen them play yet but from what i hear there **** poor! is this true?

i wouldn't be judging any teams by the keane cup as lots of teams try out different things for those games!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda01 View Post
    is that derek O'Donovan aka dunna?

that was me that thought mayfield would do well this year with the addition of dave hill as manager! haven't seen them play yet but from what i hear there **** poor! is this true?

i wouldn't be judging any teams by the keane cup as lots of teams try out different things for those games!
    I wouldn't be entirely sure... but our "O'Donovan" used to play with Leeds. Any help?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Yoda... one and the same "Dunna". He's one of the incoming players to the 'Hall during the summer. Good to see an early goal from him

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Intermediate Cup 2008/09

Any news from others of the draw - I've heard that we're away to Avondale in the First Round.

Tasty!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Anybody know where I can get the first round draw of the intermediate cup???
    "Failure to Prepare. Prepare to Fail"

Roy Keane

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Intermediate Cup

Are you serious Ball Hop, Hall Vs The Dale in the 1st round. That will be a great game, whos at home??? It means its going to be a dissapointing start to the season for one of them, both surely have intermediate cup ambitions

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Spiderpig,since you said you're a big ucc fan,do you know if they have signed anyone this year?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderpig View Post
    Are you serious Ball Hop, Hall Vs The Dale in the 1st round. That will be a great game, whos at home??? It means its going to be a dissapointing start to the season for one of them, both surely have intermediate cup ambitions
    Dale at home... 5th October here we come....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Jesus thats a ridicilous draw isnt it?? Gonna be some game both teams are surely tipped to win it!!
    "Failure to Prepare. Prepare to Fail"

Roy Keane

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Meanwhile.. back at the ranch

Just home from the Keane cup match... we beat Corinthians 5-0 in the quarter final and it was as one-sided as the score suggests.
    Any other Q-Final results anyone??

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ucc

Quote Originally Posted by minty View Post
    Spiderpig,since you said you're a big ucc fan,do you know if they have signed anyone this year?
    Minty, dont have a clue, will try catch them play sometime but I wont know anything until around october as they dont start the league until then

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ball-hop View Post
    Any other Q-Final results anyone??
    Not a result but I did hear that Everton - St Marys was abandoned at 0-0 in extra time because of the fading light.
    "Must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love you knowing nothing."

http://worddok.blogspot.com

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    there 's rumours up in mayfield that steph and wolfley have signed for rockmount don't know how ture this is cos i got this rumour from a text today