Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shamrock rovers (H)

International Prospect CraftyToePoke's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    853 Posts
    Any truth in the rumours its all used 50s rolled up tight stored inside a massive hollowed out Rampant Rabbit sex toy hidden up his ars...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Northern bank notes in a Pringles tube I heard.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lim till i die View Post
    Secret club sources inform me that the blue army have been contacted by the board in relation to a complaint made by a supporter about their bad language.

To the person who complained. You are a sad man. And football possibly isn't your sport. You sad man.
    Some of the chants are over the top especially with young kids and families going to matches.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennycon View Post
    Some of the chants are over the top especially with young kids and families going to matches.
    It was him... Get him

on a serious note, the club are probably in a terrible situation with all that, they have to balance that on a very fine line because i'd say there are a few in that group who are on the verge of telling the club to shove it....

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Those fans travel from cobh to Donegal following the team. They are entitled to be ****ed off. And if the sunshine supporters who come when it suits them with their little angels. Who I'm sure never hear naughty language at any other time in their precious little lives don't like it. Then stay away. Seriously the teams in free fall. Club is a joke and all some people can moan about is bad language.
    Jesus wept

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Wow, lacking a little love there fella?
    Kingpin is right though....it is a bit of a balancing act and for the most part it has worked out quiet well the last 2 seasons.

This team unfortunately has not. When you lose your manager 7 games into the season it always has the chance of a meltdown, which some predicted at the time. They have made a balls of it and the team has zero redeeming features.

Bohs are safe. This game and Drogheda probably our best chance of getting the points we need. I don't even want to get my hopes up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    As a more senior member of the Blue Army I think that without them the Markets Field would have no atmosphere. While I do agree that some of the language used is incorrect, I do think that the most vocal of abuse has only recently occurred and the club itself has to take a portion of the blame. You cannot expect a large group of supporters who follow the club both home and away to stay silent. Most of the BA have followed this team for many many years through thick and thin.
    The club management would want to cop on quickly or they will have another problem on their hands.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    I can't understand Tracy not getting a game... In a team that struggles so much to score, a guy like him who can score a free kick from practically anywhere is a huge asset. Specially considering how bad is the back 4

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    4 older fellas sitting near me are shouting as much if not more abuse than the Blue Army. Nothing will be said to them though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123