Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dundalk (A)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Which backroom staff got screwed?

You should get on to Mike aherne live 95 he'd be of a similar mind to you on a lot of things going from what I'm hearing on the twittersphere and all that. And I'm sure he'd love a bit of info. He'd have listenership of 100s this forum is read by maybe nine people none of them important.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlepook View Post
    What they need is to understand why the side is being ripped apart .. but again, if it's their fault, the assumption being they are not good enough .. we'll then who takes responsibility for that .....
    Martin Russell. It's hardly not their fault long before anyone was released they were putting in absolute joke performances including Jaap Williams. We've lost to Derry and Dundalk away since the squad was "ripped apart" what's the excuse for the poor old players for the nonsense we have seen before those games?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhitearmy View Post
    Martin Russell. It's hardly not their fault long before anyone was released they were putting in absolute joke performances including Jaap Williams. We've lost to Derry and Dundalk away since the squad was "ripped apart" what's the excuse for the poor old players for the nonsense we have seen before those games?
    Finally seeing the clearer picture, we'll done. Now take a step back and apply some "root cause analysis" Who appointed and interviewed MR. and deemed the great and good of Irish football too irrelevant to even reply to when they expressed interest, in what was a plumb well financed job at the time. Regarding players .. is it DC fault he's played at RB, OC at LB, TW not good enough, Cameron given an 18 month deal and he's ****e ( better junior players in town) Lee J played all over the place .. goalkeepers playing behind a shaky defense, and young Barry getting hung out v Dundalk . Not ready yet.... I could go on but you bore me..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlepook View Post
    Finally seeing the clearer picture, we'll done. Now take a step back and apply some "root cause analysis" Who appointed and interviewed MR. and deemed the great and good of Irish football too irrelevant to even reply to when they expressed interest, in what was a plumb well financed job at the time. Regarding players .. is it DC fault he's played at RB, OC at LB, TW not good enough, Cameron given an 18 month deal and he's ****e ( better junior players in town) Lee J played all over the place .. goalkeepers playing behind a shaky defense, and young Barry getting hung out v Dundalk . Not ready yet.... I could go on but you bore me..
    I am in full agreement with you that the board are hugely at fault but I am not for a second excusing the players either from some of the shambolic performances we have had to endure this season. These are still full time professional footballers being paid to do this they don't get a pass cos the board haven't a clue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Scapegoat= a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others. I am fairly sure Dave is being blamed for mistakes which are very much his own, out of position or not.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Truly awful stuff, mcdonalds style of play has been dreadful were a zero threat up front and our style of play is so predictable hoof the ball up and hope something happens , did ok for 15 mins but you always felt once dundalk scored the flood gates would open and by god they did should have been 5 or 6 we gave up in the second half , we say it week after week Dave o Connor is not a full back does not look comfortable there same as Barry cotter is not either ,Duggan and lee j awful lee j spent the whole second half giving away the ball Cameron has showed nothing since he came in what ever about ability no effort pushed off the ball way too easy , dundalk streets ahead of us mceleney ran the show such a quality player very impressed with Dylan Connolly aswell, the only team that's worse than us at the moment is Drogheda were in big trouble don't know where our next win is coming from we look so stale , id try u19 players at this stage to freshen it up we look so short all over the field

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lims4ever View Post
    Truly awful stuff, mcdonalds style of play has been dreadful were a zero threat up front and our style of play is so predictable hoof the ball up and hope something happens , did ok for 15 mins but you always felt once dundalk scored the flood gates would open and by god they did should have been 5 or 6 we gave up in the second half , we say it week after week Dave o Connor is not a full back does not look comfortable there same as Barry cotter is not either ,Duggan and lee j awful lee j spent the whole second half giving away the ball Cameron has showed nothing since he came in what ever about ability no effort pushed off the ball way too easy , dundalk streets ahead of us mceleney ran the show such a quality player very impressed with Dylan Connolly aswell, the only team that's worse than us at the moment is Drogheda were in big trouble don't know where our next win is coming from we look so stale , id try u19 players at this stage to freshen it up we look so short all over the field
    As much as I think Duggan was having a poor enough season it must be soul crushing for him and Lee J being stuck in this team both are undoubtedly very talented but where is the help? Imagine being any half decent player like both of them are and having a look around literally behind em crap in front of em crap left and right crap. Lies after lies after lies those two lads have been told and if either or both of em leave then that is literally the only two people we have worth a thing out the door. And why would they stay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12