Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derry away

International Prospect NeverFeltBetter's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    583 Posts
    I'm willing to reserve final judgement on the general transfer policy until the deadline passes, but as it stands it's a remarkable failure for the summer window. And I don't think that's (solely) McDonald's fault, as it seems to happen every window.
    Author of Never Felt Better (History, Film Reviews).

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Many were slating you know who for not being able to bring people in, so I would expect there to be plenty of blame for MacDonald this window. Especially when he has shown 6? the door.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverFeltBetter View Post
    I'm willing to reserve final judgement on the general transfer policy until the deadline passes, but as it stands it's a remarkable failure for the summer window. And I don't think that's (solely) McDonald's fault, as it seems to happen every window.
    Leaving so many players go means less options in particular Robbie Williams can't understand with the current situation we are in to release him.

International Prospect NeverFeltBetter's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    583 Posts
    Well, there must have been something that did it. Maybe he clashed with the manager, or maybe he just wanted away and made that clear to people in charge (though, if so, you would think it would be "transfer listed by request"). People have mooted it was part of a "wake-up call" to the squad, but I'm not sure I buy that, if only because there are other players I would choose for such an action.
    Author of Never Felt Better (History, Film Reviews).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverFeltBetter View Post
    Well, there must have been something that did it. Maybe he clashed with the manager, or maybe he just wanted away and made that clear to people in charge (though, if so, you would think it would be "transfer listed by request"). People have mooted it was part of a "wake-up call" to the squad, but I'm not sure I buy that, if only because there are other players I would choose for such an action.
    A wake up call not to partake in extra curricular activities which may lead you open to rumours when you perform like a boss eyed penguin for 90mins

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Head in the sand stuff regarding Williams,he had some good moments but not many playing in the top league ,was part of a team of fulltime players who got the club relegated and has,n covered himself in glory on our return,saved mostly by the excellent but now departed Robson who covered a lot of cracks for him,since then a complete disaster on and off the pitch.ya...he helped get us back up but that was,n hard with a fulltime setup in a ..junior league...infections have to be dealt with so Neil did just that.AND.FINALLY..EVERYONES FAVOURITE senior soccer correspondent surely outdid his worst moments live on air by not only interviewing said player recently but allowing an acutely embarassing lovefeast to actually air.That poor amateur 95fm has no sense or pride in their product.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12