Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sligo Rovers (H)

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverFeltBetter View Post
    As I said before for the Pats game, the last time I listened to 95FM's commentary, their comments on McDonald throughout were bizarrely aggressive, bordering on personal. It was one of those times where they sounded like they wanted the opposition to win. I honestly don't know what's happening there, I'm clearly out of the loop, but I did think it was very unprofessional.
    Agree entirely,agenda,s on it all the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Tbf Mike is as big a fan as anyone so maybe that comes out at times in his frustration with certain things. I don't actually get to hear em cos I never miss games but the few times I've heard bits of it I have loved his passion coming across and I don't see a problem with a local station leaning towards the local team as some seem to have a problem with.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhitearmy View Post
    Here we go again the great Limerick tradition of arguing against a point that was never made. You show me one bit of that message that was having a go at any local radio team?
    my bad.......misread your post sorry about that..

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Take a deep breath and reread your post. "The only thing that hasn't really changed" bit particularly. How about who and how we appoint managers, the footballing and commercial decision to award Cameron an 18 month deal, the decision to ignore Barraclough, **** off Brian Kerr and insult Nutsy Fenlon, the lack of a suitably qualified board with zero experience of football... Yep some things remain the same, you just gotta scratch the surface.. it's criminal the amount of investment wasted, for I fear we're in the last chance saloon.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverFeltBetter View Post
    As I said before for the Pats game, the last time I listened to 95FM's commentary, their comments on McDonald throughout were bizarrely aggressive, bordering on personal. It was one of those times where they sounded like they wanted the opposition to win. I honestly don't know what's happening there, I'm clearly out of the loop, but I did think it was very unprofessional.
    Nothing new there in fairness, were at the same craic with the previous 2 permanent managers. As said above, probably born of frustration. It's tough to be a fan. At this point I am nearly past blaming McDonald and more annoyed at his bosses for the ****ing about in season. I am hoping it works out of course. We are lucky in a year of 3 going down the league is so bad or we might have relegated ourselves again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234