Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlton

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Charlton

We were woeful first half , I think it's safe to say turner is gone he was god damn awful serious lack of interest its a shame he has ability application all wrong, what in the hell has happened mulhall not a patch of the player he was the Work rate isn't even there, as for the two new signings did not set the world alight Cameron looked lost out there not in the game looked disinterested alot of the time crowe does not look anything special no impact like Tommy Robson made you could see the quality with him straight away , good win scored 3 great goals so much better second half kenny and lee j hery made a massive difference we were ****e in midfield first half Duggan is struggling big-time no doubt about that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Lee jay was excellent in midfield. He has to start there in the next game. Tracey was much better than O Connor at left back. Agree with above poster, Mulhall and Turner were woeful. Should never put on a Limerick Jersey again. Most important thing about the 2nd half was we controlled midfield and kept the ball on the ground. Showed we are capable of playing decent football. I thought Crowe was good at centre half. Look forward to seeing him with Williams as a pairing. Kenny gave a good account of himself. Cameron was very disappointing. Certainly a big improvement on Friday, which wouldn't be hard in truth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Midfield has to have 2 of hery/Duggan/o'conor with lee jay in front.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Honestly more effort tonight than at Galway from some.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Lee J Lynch when played in his proper role is our best player imo.

6. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Williams should have played god knows we need our best defenders playing every minute together try sort out the problems there.
    Hall should be no 1 as Clarke is nothing special lately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Who was the trialist? he did nothing anyway!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blueblood View Post
    Williams should have played god knows we need our best defenders playing every minute together try sort out the problems there.
    And Hall has been?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    You have to be kidding. Hall is always liable to make a clanger. He even made one from the cross last night.

Clarke has done reasonably well since coming in. He has been consistent at least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastershake87 View Post
    You have to be kidding. Hall is always liable to make a clanger. He even made one from the cross last night.

Clarke has done reasonably well since coming in. He has been consistent at least.
    Yes he has been consistently bad, for example away to sligo, worse goalkeeping I've seen since O'Donnell days, I wouldn't be critical of Hall's performance last night only for him it could have been embarrassing.
    I was all for getting a new keeper to replace Hall before this season started but Clarke has been a huge let down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhitearmy View Post
    And Hall has been?
    As I have said away v sligo worse goalkeeping since Conor O'Donnell days, Clarke is average Hall slightly better overall, very disappointed with Clarke I honestly expected better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    As I have said away v sligo worse goalkeeping since Conor O'Donnell days, Clarke is average Hall slightly better overall, very disappointed with Clarke I honestly expected better
    I honestly dunno what you are watching then he was poor in Sligo but I think he is clearly a better keeper than Freddy and I like Freddy. If you are just judging him based on Sligo seems a bit harsh to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I honestly dunno what you are watching then he was poor in Sligo but I think he is clearly a better keeper than Freddy and I like Freddy. If you are just judging him based on Sligo seems a bit harsh to me.
    No if anyone was just judging him on sligo he'd never play in goal again, I don't know what you're watching but there two bad keepers TBH but lately Clarke isn't performing, how many goals has Clarke conceded recently, Freddy had two major weaknesses
    1 crosses
    2 b#llox acting trying to pass to his defense and getting caught.
    I think he's stopped doing no 2.

Freddy is a way better shot stopper, do you think we would have conceded less goals v Charlton with Clarke in goal??? I know we would have got hammered if he was in goal!
    Look I don't think there much difference between the two but at the moment is rate Freddy higher so don't be too surprised if he starts v sligo

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Clarke is a top keeper. Especially when he has the worst defence in the country in front of him offering him no protection. Freddy is average at best. Constantly makes clangers. He's just lucky to get away with them half the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    No if anyone was just judging him on sligo he'd never play in goal again, I don't know what you're watching but there two bad keepers TBH but lately Clarke isn't performing, how many goals has Clarke conceded recently, Freddy had two major weaknesses
    1 crosses
    2 b#llox acting trying to pass to his defense and getting caught.
    I think he's stopped doing no 2.

Freddy is a way better shot stopper, do you think we would have conceded less goals v Charlton with Clarke in goal??? I know we would have got hammered if he was in goal!
    Look I don't think there much difference between the two but at the moment is rate Freddy higher so don't be too surprised if he starts v sligo
    You are really going to judge any of our keepers on how many goals they concede? Really now? You have seen what they are playing behind ya? And even if that is how you are judging by how many goals has Freddy conceded? Not exactly swimming in clean sheet bonuses is he.

Freddy has stopped ****** acting trying to pass to defence? You have seen him play this season ya? Finn Harps for example.

I don't know or care how many goals we may or may not have conceded against Charlton its a meaningless friendly games that doesn't matter an inch and again if you do want to judge based on that then go look at Charltons second goal. Its all about opinions and all that but I think you are being ridiculous when it comes to Brendan and you seem to only actually be basing it on one poor performance.
    Last edited by bluewhitearmy; 12/07/2017 at 8:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    You are really going to judge any of our keepers on how many goals they concede? Really now? You have seen what they are playing behind ya? And even if that is how you are judging by how many goals has Freddy conceded? Not exactly swimming in clean sheet bonuses is he.

Freddy has stopped ****** acting trying to pass to defence? You have seen him play this season ya? Finn Harps for example.

I don't know or care how many goals we may or may not have conceded against Charlton its a meaningless friendly games that doesn't matter an inch and again if you do want to judge based on that then go look at Charltons second goal. Its all about opinions and all that but I think you are being ridiculous when it comes to Brendan and you seem to only actually be basing it on one poor performance.
    The only reason Clarke is with us is because Pat's didn't want him, omalley is a much better keeper for pat's Clarke is far from being a top keeper your delusional if you think he is he's gone backwards since he joined us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Clarke sending off ( v dundalk I think) was also hilarious. Look no matter what there two dodgy enough keepers but Freddy better atm, that's why we don't really have a first choice keeper!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    The only reason Clarke is with us is because Pat's didn't want him, omalley is a much better keeper for pat's Clarke is far from being a top keeper your delusional if you think he is he's gone backwards since he joined us
    Clarke sending off ( v dundalk I think) was also hilarious. Look no matter what there two dodgy enough keepers but Freddy better atm, that's why we don't really have a first choice keeper!
    Ya look at how Pats have flown up the table since Brendan left that's another great point from you.

I'm glad you are at training every day to be able to tell Freddy has been better atm considering he hasn't been playing recently or are you again basing the entire thing off one game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Ya look at how Pats have flown up the table since Brendan left that's another great point from you.

I'm glad you are at training every day to be able to tell Freddy has been better atm considering he hasn't been playing recently or are you again basing the entire thing off one game?
    Your making absolutely no sense now!!!
    I've given a couple of games as examples already, I'm not basing anything on one game I just gave some examples you seem to be obsessed with thinking he only had ONE poor game.

Then you say you can't judge our keeper by how many goals he concedes, but we can judge the St Pats keeper by how many goals he concedes......That's another great point by yourself.

Your entitled to your opinion but ask any Pats supports about O'Malley v Clarke, O'Malley was already well on the way to being there no 1, he is young but superior to Clarke.
    Why would I need to be a EVERY training session, if as you say friendlies don't matter then training matter s even less.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Anyone hear a rumour about Robbie Williams and Galway game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast