Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cork away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LFC Blue View Post
    I hope that clown who lit the flare under the flag is expelled from the Blue Army and the Markets Field!
    Been dealt with since Friday.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrard1 View Post
    "Squealing Josephine's" ???? I think people named Josephine everywhere deserve an apology !!

I wasn't at the game last night but I was talking to 3 different people today that were at the game and they said that the behaviour of some of our fans was disgraceful. I wasn't surprised to hear it tbh. I was at the away game v Sligo and I saw more of the same at that game. A small few of our supporters verbally abused one of the Sligo subs when he was warming up at half time, some of the things said to him were terrible and cannot be defended. Also, towards the end of the Sligo game one of our so called supporters (the same guy has appeared in photos on social media with officals from the club) took a piece of a sign and threw it onto the pitch and a steward had to run out and remove it. The stewards should have pointed him out to the Gardai and he should have been removed from the ground. There were a number of Limerick families at the Sligo game in front of me and they were disgusted also. Think its time for the Chairman to step in and sort it out. Also heard today that a pub close to the Markets field provided 2 slabs of beer to the Limerick travelling supporters for a recent away game, could have been last night but not sure. Think he needs to hand out 2 slabs of "cop on" next time...
    That idiot that threw the sign out onto the pitch in Sligo is the ginger who beats the drum. A major attention seeker. I watched him in Sligo and he waited until he had his audience before he hurled it out onto the pitch. I didn't see him in Turners Friday night as I believe he is banned from there for another incident he was involved in at the ground last year. I don't know how old he is but he carrys on like a child. Is Pat O Sullivan happy to have clowns like him representing the club? I know what I'd do to him!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Pat o Sullivan seems happy to have a thug who head butted another fan looking after the young kids in the academy. The lad who beats the drum is a gent. Does great work for the club. Has his moments. So does everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketsfield68 View Post
    That idiot that threw the sign out onto the pitch in Sligo is the ginger who beats the drum. A major attention seeker. I watched him in Sligo and he waited until he had his audience before he hurled it out onto the pitch. I didn't see him in Turners Friday night as I believe he is banned from there for another incident he was involved in at the ground last year. I don't know how old he is but he carrys on like a child. Is Pat O Sullivan happy to have clowns like him representing the club? I know what I'd do to him!
    Say it to him then if you know what you would do to him maybe that would be an idea? More concern on here about a piece of cardboard being thrown then there is for an assault shows how hypocritical some are. We didn't play in Turners Cross last year by the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    BWA, I doubt very much this troll would have the balls to confront anyone. Typical keyboard warrior. Like his mate a sneaky coward.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12