Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discounts for Cobh away available

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    I'll leave it up for now but any more off topic score settling from anyone and it's going in the bin at the least.
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Longfordian View Post
    Mod note: Lads this thread can't go the same path as previous ones. Personal abuse on here is not acceptable. If you have an issue with each other then if you can't ignore each other then take it to PM please.
    tbh longfordian back in august when de town made those allegations against me that thread was never moderated at all. I am sorry if I am bitter but I am majorly ****ed off with what has happened to Section O over the last year and a half.
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by De Town View Post
    Please note the letter s at the end of the word *****s I used in my original post. So while you are included in that group, it's not all about you. There's at least 10 other dispicable ***** involved. I think it's time you stopped feeling so important about these things. Your tenner at the gate is no more or less important than anyone elses. You seem to believe that the club/Section O/buses/The Supporters Club/whatever can't survive without you.

As for your claim above about abuse being handed out in Athlone earlier in the year. There was only one person here handing out abuse and it was your good self Marty. Making a ****ing show of yourself. "**** De Town" you shouted on numerous occasions. Embarrassing.
    no there wasnt. there was a certain woman there whose husband is on the town backroom staff that was giving us stick to the existing fanbase. Yep I was justified in what I did. I should have said that months ago tbh. you are such a hyprocrite.You totally deserve every stick that you get. you flock in other fans arms and not your own fans. ENOUGH SAID. You are a sellout.

and btw I have a season ticket. and btw the reason why I am annoyed is that I am one of the founding members of Section O. you were only a intruder and I am not going to listen to you end of story. Your opinion is not valid to me one bit. as for buses not running I make my own way to matches. The lack of repect to me is embarrasing to say the least. I have being going to matches way longer than you so I am rightly concerned about atmosphere at matches as I am a long term supporter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    and btw Longfordian I think this thread was hijacked when Chicken Nuggets asked that question I knew quite well there was going to be an ambush. This thread was going well and was reconciliationary. until the de town got extremely abusive about it.

so if certain fans are aggressive on going on our bus the offer will be withdrawn to them so.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Wow 😳

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12