Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Interesting idea from Sen Mike Lee (R-UT) to nominate Merrick Garland as next FBI director.
    I'm still rooting for Ray Kelly. I mean he's only 75.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,634 Posts
    He's not 75. He quit Bohs to become an airline pilot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    His son is actually on FOX in the morning. Ex Marine Pilot. Wouldn't think it to see the man at all.

Acting FBI Head debunks silly conspiracy theory that Comey had asked for more money to investigate Trump and Russia ties.
    http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/05...prussia-probe/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,634 Posts
    I always enjoy Scott Adams' take on these issues.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1605156...e-comey-firing

Now we have a bizarre situation in which both sides (Demcrats and Republicans) wanted Comey fired, but they had different reasons for wanting it. Democrats were upset that he might have torpedoed Hillary Clinton’s campaign by talking about the Weiner laptop discovery of additional Clinton emails close to Election Day. And Republicans hated Comey for not pursuing a criminal case against Clinton for her email server misdeeds. That’s the perfect set-up for cognitive dissonance. I’ll explain:

Democrats and the Opposition Media reflexively oppose almost everything President Trump does. This time he gave them something they wanted, badly, but not for the reason they wanted. That’s a trigger. It forces anti-Trumpers to act angry in public that he did the thing they wanted him to do. And they are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Good post Stu. He got KILLED in that industry for not being a Hillary Sycophant.

funniest thing of the day was the reporter tweeting that Sean Spicer was too dumb to wear matching shoes. 1000 retweets in 30 minutes. Picked up by everyone from the HuffPo to the New York Times. Picture was from March. Had one shoe on and one walking boot. Had broke his foot the day before. That's our Left Wing Media in a nutshell. Its pretty viral right now. They REALLY thought he put on one black shoe and one brown one FFS. Gobsmacked. Google it, it's funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,315 Posts
    Was wondering where I'd heard that name before. It's the guy who draws Dilbert. Has some interesting views on climate change too IIRC?
    I see his day job is up to the usual standards

All goals, yellow and red cards tweeted in real time on mastodon, BlueSky and facebook

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,634 Posts
    I enjoy his blog and his perspective on Trump and the world around him. The quality or humour of his cartoons is neither here nor there.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    A bit of perspective on the so called Russia investigations that, to this point anyway, have yielded no evidence.
    An announcement was made by the DNC in the weeks before the election that their (the Democratic National Committee's) servers had been hacked.
    Shortly thereafter (in a matter of hours according to one radio talk show host) members of the FBI showed up to begin their investigations. They were quickly told that their services were not needed.
    Mystified, these men in suits with a couple of techies in tow, asked how their services were not needed since the DNC had just announced to the world a criminal act which had happened on American soil and was, or so they thought,
    under their pervue. The Bureau guys were told that the DNC were retaining the services of CrowdStrike, a Ukrainian outfit who would be doing the investigating.
    Apparently CrowdStrike's owner, a Ukrainian as anti-Russia as they come for obvious reasons, allegedly used a program which can make it appear as if other parties had hacked someone's server (they reportedly did it in a separate
    incident in December 2016).
    But the larger issue, according to the radio show, was that the DNC didn't want the FBI looking into their server as they would find out exactly how the pro-Hillary folks had undermined Bernie Sanders, which later turned out to be true.
    In any event the above is interesting if true and it's also interesting to see where this whole thing began and how far we've come from there.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    From counterpunch.org

"The cyber security firm outsourced by the Democratic National Committee, CrowdStrike, reportedly misread data, falsely attributing a hacking in Ukraine to the Russians in December 2016. Voice of America, a US Government funded media outlet, reported, “the CrowdStrike report, released in December, asserted that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, resulting in heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine’s war with Russian-backed separatists. But the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) told VOA that CrowdStrike erroneously used IISS data as proof of the intrusion. IISS disavowed any connection to the CrowdStrike report.

Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense also has claimed combat losses and hacking never happened.” The maker of the military app allegedly hacked called CrowdStrike’s report “delusional,” and told VOA that CrowdStrike never contacted him either before or after they completed their report."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsujin1979 View Post
    Was wondering where I'd heard that name before. It's the guy who draws Dilbert. Has some interesting views on climate change too IIRC?]
    Give him a break , science is hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,634 Posts
    Pffft. Two words.

Bill. Nye.

"the science guy" and hero to the left. Advocate for imprisoning climate change deniers and then peddles this... as science.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,315 Posts
    I prefer her early work

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Breaking News: Today (Sunday) Donald Trump walked on water and cured cancer.
    The media reported it thus: "Donald Trump can't swim and he is taking jobs away from doctors."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mark12345 View Post
    Common sense? I don't think you can buy it online
    Quote Originally Posted by mark12345 View Post
    Breaking News: Today (Sunday) Donald Trump walked on water and cured cancer.
    The media reported it thus: "Donald Trump can't swim and he is taking jobs away from doctors."

15. Thanks From:

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    If Trump could cure whatever delusion led to that post I'm sure he'd be roundly applauded.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Trump is thisclose to losing Ann Coulter. She sounds like she is ready to throw in the towel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Hillary launches new project: "Onward Together."
    Then she whispers softly....​Into Bill, Myself and Chelsea's bank accounts....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    773 Posts

20. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,813 Posts
    So yeah...

I suppose carpet-bombing us with madness will lead to fatigue and a second term...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-house-denial
    DID YOU NOTICE A SIGN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    I'm starting to think Trumps superpower is making his opponents look even more crazy and unhinged than he is.

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast