Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Brilliant value ST's

International Prospect outspoken's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    817 Posts

Brilliant value ST's

For anyone who missed it season tickets just announced at €100 for adults, €90 for students/oaps and €60 for kids. Absolutely unreal value, saving 40 quid when you buy an adult ticket and 50 as a student compared to paying every week at the gate. On sale at CCS Wednesday to Friday 12 noon to 5pm. Only disappointment is how late the club left to announce it and the fact people have to go out to the ground. Unreal value though and it should see the majority of 'every week' supporters buying them which would free up a few bob for some more players. Cmon de town #champions2017
    BetweenTheStripes.net - Home of Between the Stripes LOI podcast.

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    For anyone who missed it season tickets just announced at €100 for adults, €90 for students/oaps and €60 for kids. Absolutely unreal value, saving 40 quid when you buy an adult ticket and 50 as a student compared to paying every week at the gate. On sale at CCS Wednesday to Friday 12 noon to 5pm. Only disappointment is how late the club left to announce it and the fact people have to go out to the ground. Unreal value though and it should see the majority of 'every week' supporters buying them which would free up a few bob for some more players. Cmon de town #champions2017
    yep got a supporters club text saying that the club couldnt secure a premises in town hence it being the CCS. Apparently merchandise will be on sale also. I cant see too many footfall out there to be honest but these season ticket prices are a bargain..
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    Have to credit the club on this one those prices are very good. As said above shame they weren't announced earlier and there's no shop in town but if they were still trying to get a premises in town until now then fair enough.
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

International Prospect outspoken's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    817 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Longfordian View Post
    Have to credit the club on this one those prices are very good. As said above shame they weren't announced earlier and there's no shop in town but if they were still trying to get a premises in town until now then fair enough.
    Goes to show the importance of an online shop though.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,081 Posts
    True. Maybe we'll get one some day.
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    As mentioned above, there were great efforts made to try and secure a unit in Town for the shop, but unfortunately we were unable to do so.
    Thanks to all who came out and supported the shop in the ground, and the great value season tickets were very well received.
    Thanks to those who gave up their free time to ensure the shop was opened.

Onwards and upwards!

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabs88 View Post
    As mentioned above, there were great efforts made to try and secure a unit in Town for the shop, but unfortunately we were unable to do so.
    Thanks to all who came out and supported the shop in the ground, and the great value season tickets were very well received.
    Thanks to those who gave up their free time to ensure the shop was opened.

Onwards and upwards!
    I unfortunately couldnt make it in to the club shop due to pressures of work but will the unsold stock be on sale in the club shop for those who couldnt make it once preseason is under way? oh on the season tickets it covers preseason. I bought mine for the first time in nearly ten years and am so glad I popped down to Bells.

Considering its over a year since the incident in Dundalk, I am considering a draw under the line with everybody and start over again. Things were said to each other in anger but I think its time to move on and work together for next season as the club needs everybody including whats left of section o. Its not healthy to hold your anger in as not too many people know this but I had to give up going to away games after Wexford game last season as I had to be rushed into the Mater due to a brain seizure and I got the results of it and I may possibly have epilepsy so will have to go under medication once I speak to my doctor so its no good gettin worked to me when I am tryin to prolong the rest of my life. It was a hell of a shock to the system so I am going to go back to away games but I am never goin to get worked up over what goes on the pitch as its not good for my health.
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Only seeing your message now Marty. Yes, stock will be on sale at the ground, just as it was last season. There's one or two new pieces of merchandise on sale.
    Yes, pre season games are covered on the season tickets. They really are great value.

On your other point, I agree. Time for us all to move on and get begind the club

9. Thanks From: