Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 608

Thread: Limerick Premier Division 2016/17

  1. #301
    Reserves AlanOB's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    644
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 59 Times in 44 Posts
    Correct.

    Davy also transferred from Pike, during the close season, but has subsequently departed again.

  2. #302
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2015
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think he is gone back to pike

  3. #303
    Reserves Treaty Gooner's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
    Great signing if this was 2009

  4. #304

  5. #305
    Reserves faceoff's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanOB View Post
    Jaysus when do you stop on slagging off managers and their selections.You have never been in their position and never will be but yet you see fit to attack them at every oppurtunity.Mike Aherne has done more in Junior Football than you could ever dream of and good luck to him he deserves it and is highly regarded and respected in Limerick by people that KNOW what his achievements are.Something you will never do.Your poisoned pen only gets you so far and will all come crumbling down all through your own fault.

  6. #306
    Reserves
    Joined
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 40 Times in 36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faceoff View Post
    Jaysus when do you stop on slagging off managers and their selections.You have never been in their position and never will be but yet you see fit to attack them at every oppurtunity.Mike Aherne has done more in Junior Football than you could ever dream of and good luck to him he deserves it and is highly regarded and respected in Limerick by people that KNOW what his achievements are.Something you will never do.Your poisoned pen only gets you so far and will all come crumbling down all through your own fault.
    TBF you have a point there,anyway that aside tell us....

  7. #307
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2015
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanOB View Post
    Reading this report darragh Rainsford is gone to limerick

  8. #308
    International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Limerick City
    Posts
    6,656
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 555 Times in 400 Posts
    He's been training with Limerick alright but nothing confirmed with regards having signed.

  9. #309
    Reserves Treaty Gooner's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
    Big loss to the league and to Fairview obviously. Any players coming the other way?

  10. #310
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2015
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Treaty Gooner View Post
    Big loss to the league and to Fairview obviously. Any players coming the other way?
    He is playing great stuff it would be nice to see a local player playing premier league of Ireland

  11. #311
    International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Limerick City
    Posts
    6,656
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 555 Times in 400 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennycon View Post
    He is playing great stuff it would be nice to see a local player playing premier league of Ireland
    Shane Tracey, Lee Jay Lynch and Shane Duggan will be the only local lads playing regular premier for us. Paudie if he signs. Gary Shanahan then with Galway.

  12. #312
    Reserves Treaty Gooner's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
    A few big games in the Lawson on sunday. Pike v Boro and Regional v fairview. Have to fancy a Boro/Fairview double wouldn't you.

  13. #313

  14. #314
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2015
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofspring View Post
    Shane Tracey, Lee Jay Lynch and Shane Duggan will be the only local lads playing regular premier for us. Paudie if he signs. Gary Shanahan then with Galway.
    That's not a great return of local players considering the size of the city

  15. #315
    Reserves
    Joined
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 40 Times in 36 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanOB View Post
    Going on that report game was a feisty non event?another blank for Pike v Janesboro,i notice no mention of Boyle for Pike or O neill for Boro...dropped or injured?

  16. #316
    Reserves AlanOB's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    644
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 59 Times in 44 Posts
    Pretty much, yeah.

    O'Neill and Thomas Clarke both unavailable for 'Boro. Only Kevin Barry on the injured list.

    Wayne O'Donovan injured for Pike. Boyle unavailable.

  17. #317
    Reserves pearse4t3's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pearse Stadium
    Posts
    373
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Bringing in the pitch didn't help either team, space was at a premium because of it, and as a result made the game scrappy and stop start, the weather conditions didn't help either. First goal in these games tends to win it.

  18. #318
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2015
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pearse4t3 View Post
    Bringing in the pitch didn't help either team, space was at a premium because of it, and as a result made the game scrappy and stop start, the weather conditions didn't help either. First goal in these games tends to win it.
    Poor game!!!! Great result for the boro hard to understand why in January the pike was brought in and doubled lines all over the pitch

  19. #319
    Youth Team limfan's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fairview 2-1 Regional (AET)

    Thought this was a pretty good game of football considering the conditions and both teams seemed to be missing a few. Daragh Rainsfords goal was a great finish to a move deserving to win any game. Regionals goal was a great half volley that put them ahead. I can see Regional taking Carrick in the nex fai game.
    Fairview are seeming to gather some momentum and are playing well. Great to see jefferey judge back too in the league.

  20. #320
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2015
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limfan View Post
    Fairview 2-1 Regional (AET)

    Thought this was a pretty good game of football considering the conditions and both teams seemed to be missing a few. Daragh Rainsfords goal was a great finish to a move deserving to win any game. Regionals goal was a great half volley that put them ahead. I can see Regional taking Carrick in the nex fai game.
    Fairview are seeming to gather some momentum and are playing well. Great to see jefferey judge back too in the league.
    I thought Jef judge was in Australia

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03/04/2016, 6:10 PM
  2. Premier Division 2016
    By ForzaForth in forum Wexford FC
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16/02/2016, 8:47 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22/12/2015, 3:00 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13/12/2015, 2:10 PM
  5. ET: Premier Division: Limerick FC 3 - 1 UCD
    By Foot.ie in forum Football Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20/03/2013, 2:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •