Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Limerick Premier Division 2016/17

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    How can the end of season report be issued on a public forum days before the clubs are due to see it ....for the first time...at where it should be issued......at the councils AGM.This is more of the farcical amateur approach this council continues to engage in,the report is vindictive in its language,what kind of a sec writes this kind of stuff,most of it is taken up with ;the so called reporter;what about the football?what about the councils conduct throughout the season,no detail on anything...joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    The council's conduct about what?

International Prospect Jofspring's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    402 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairkop View Post
    How can the end of season report be issued on a public forum days before the clubs are due to see it ....for the first time...at where it should be issued......at the councils AGM.This is more of the farcical amateur approach this council continues to engage in,the report is vindictive in its language,what kind of a sec writes this kind of stuff,most of it is taken up with ;the so called reporter;what about the football?what about the councils conduct throughout the season,no detail on anything...joke.
    The report was issued to the secretaries of every club in the league along with financial reports and other information. That's the way it is supposed to be done. They can then be discussed at the AGM.

The fact it was then posted online is out of the LDMC's control.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofspring View Post
    The report was issued to the secretaries of every club in the league along with financial reports and other information. That's the way it is supposed to be done. They can then be discussed at the AGM.

The fact it was then posted online is out of the LDMC's control.
    Thanks Jof,was not aware of that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Well able to dish it out himself.No surprise they had a go back to be honest.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    seems like boro will be the team to beat again this season........coughlan, connery, fish mcnamara, and two internationals from clare are supposed to be joining....be interesting to see how the two lads keep everyone happy because they had a big enough squad last year and with these names being mentioned surely 3/4 will go....

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    I heard Keith hartnett is going back into pike

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticfan View Post
    I heard Keith hartnett is going back into pike
    surprised to hear that.....thought he was manager out in rathkeale? thats the first rumour ive heard from pike seems to be very quiet up there what ever is going on......

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Dunno if it is true or not but that the other day

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fanaticfan View Post
    Dunno if it is true or not but that the other day
    hartnett must be pushing on now what is he 33/34?......and i doubt theyll put him in infront of mccann or young walsh.......

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    He must be 35/36 I'd say. As I said I only heard it from another person. So it could be a load of bull. Heard Mikey lyons is head back to rathkeale also

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    wouldnt be surprised if that was true.....going by the reports out the county before he came in he was supposed to be a serious player but never really did anything imo....maybe it was that fact he was with regional and their season is normally over by the end of january.....
    Last edited by superblues37; 26/06/2017 at 11:00 PM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superblues37 View Post
    seems like boro will be the team to beat again this season........coughlan, connery, fish mcnamara, and two internationals from clare are supposed to be joining....be interesting to see how the two lads keep everyone happy because they had a big enough squad last year and with these names being mentioned surely 3/4 will go....
    Coughlan would be a serious signing of intent if true,boro definitely the team to beat if they sign all those players,any new managerial changes by any team for the forthcoming season?brian o callaghan gone to fairview playing centre back i heard,another excellent addition for them if true

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly man View Post
    Coughlan would be a serious signing of intent if true,boro definitely the team to beat if they sign all those players,any new managerial changes by any team for the forthcoming season?brian o callaghan gone to fairview playing centre back i heard,another excellent addition for them if true
    by all accounts albert is back in charge at carew bu the question id ask is was he ever gone because it looked to me that he was still calling the shots up there last season......ray lynch from broadford is taking over regional this season so be interesting to see how he gets on out there......yeah heard that about ocallaghan and i think that big centre mid keeley is going to the view aswell

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    I don't see why the boro are so insistent in getting a new keeper every season when the one they had for ten yrs ( glasheen ) was more than good enough, consistent and better than the balla keeper mentioned and the one they had last season. Class keeper on his day.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by booster 03 View Post
    I don't see why the boro are so insistent in getting a new keeper every season when the one they had for ten yrs ( glasheen ) was more than good enough, consistent and better than the balla keeper mentioned and the one they had last season. Class keeper on his day.
    think he followed braddish to prospect but he never let the boro down when i saw them play maybe he just wants to play with his friends and i suppose you cant knock a fella for doing that.....

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Glasheen is a very good keeper and he should be playing premier.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Fairview had a new look team last night in a friendly, danny o neil, barry Quinn, james cleary ( Moyross ) , Brian O Callaghan to name a few playing for them.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by booster 03 View Post
    Fairview had a new look team last night in a friendly, danny o neil, barry Quinn, james cleary ( Moyross ) , Brian O Callaghan to name a few playing for them.
    Who were they playing and score?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Who were they playing and score?
    lost 2-0 to prospect

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast