Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Limerick Premier Division 2016/17

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Fair enough report, fairview just can't defend set pieces but to say they were "fortunate" to beat aisling last week is ridiculous and just goes to further enhance what people say as regards you having a negative view towards Mick Aherne and Paul O Donnell managed sides. I was at the game and how anyone can say fairview were lucky last week is beyond me. Boro full value for the points this moring. Ps- fairview looked fairly fit to my eyes this morning 😉

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Another good report AoB,big win for Janesboro,any idea why Mullins was not playing ?also no Tier in that Fairview lineup you laid out,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairkop View Post
    Another good report AoB,big win for Janesboro,any idea why Mullins was not playing ?also no Tier in that Fairview lineup you laid out,
    I somehow deleted my first attempt at a reply when trying to edit it on the phone!

Tier wasn't there, and hasn't played since he partnered Paul Danaher in the 5-3 league defeat to Ballynanty Rovers a fortnight ago.

No idea why, nor do I know why Mullins was out.

If I don't think it's injury or suspension, I don't ask. I'm hardly going to write that some lad was doing an exam or at a wedding like!

I'm sure both lads gave good notice to their managers anyway, and were not absent without leave.....

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Bird View Post
    Fair enough report, fairview just can't defend set pieces but to say they were "fortunate" to beat aisling last week is ridiculous and just goes to further enhance what people say as regards you having a negative view towards Mick Aherne and Paul O Donnell managed sides. I was at the game and how anyone can say fairview were lucky last week is beyond me. Boro full value for the points this moring. Ps- fairview looked fairly fit to my eyes this morning 😉
    Fairview were very poor yesterday on paper look a very good side but always look like they are going to conceed they are a distance behind pike and I think yesterday's result means they have to get somerhing from the pike game

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennycon View Post
    Fairview were very poor yesterday on paper look a very good side but always look like they are going to conceed they are a distance behind pike and I think yesterday's result means they have to get somerhing from the pike game
    I don't see them getting anything from the Pike game, give away too many cheap goals especially against the stronger sides. Boro v Pike next weekend should be a cracker.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanOB View Post
    I somehow deleted my first attempt at a reply when trying to edit it on the phone!

Tier wasn't there, and hasn't played since he partnered Paul Danaher in the 5-3 league defeat to Ballynanty Rovers a fortnight ago.

No idea why, nor do I know why Mullins was out.

If I don't think it's injury or suspension, I don't ask. I'm hardly going to write that some lad was doing an exam or at a wedding like!

I'm sure both lads gave good notice to their managers anyway, and were not absent without leave.....
    Is Paul Danagher back with Fairview?any idea where Christy Doyle is?
    Great report as usual Alan

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I think pike will win Iv seen boro a few times and they are average enough and pike have a few players back from injury , after a great start fairview look like they are struggling to beat the top sides

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly man View Post
    Is Paul Danagher back with Fairview?any idea where Christy Doyle is?
    Great report as usual Alan
    To the best of my knowledge, he never left. Nor did Christy, who also played against Ballynanty a fortnight ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennycon View Post
    I think pike will win Iv seen boro a few times and they are average enough and pike have a few players back from injury , after a great start fairview look like they are struggling to beat the top sides
    Pike are missing 2 key players fot it.Harsh they have to play thurs night also with 3 players up in Armagh weds night representing the local league for an International.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faceoff View Post
    Pike are missing 2 key players fot it.Harsh they have to play thurs night also with 3 players up in Armagh weds night representing the local league for an International.
    Who are Pike missing lad?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Pike have the squad of players to deal with missing few players and they are not up against the strongest boro team in recent years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly man View Post
    Who are Pike missing lad?
    Pa Mullins and Steven McGann.Big losses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    What was the score?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Pike Rovers 0-1 Janesboro: O’Mara condemns Pike to second straight defeat

Elsewhere...
    Moyross 0-2 Regional Utd
    Carew Park 0-1 Nenagh
    Ballynanty Rvrs 3-3 Kilmallock Utd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Latest LDL Premier Division statistics here, featuring a new entrant at the top of the goalscorer's chart in Olly O'Driscoll.

Remember, you can catch my recent interview with Olly here; wonderful feel-good story.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Thanks for the report AoB,it suggests chances were scarce to say the least but huge win for Janesboro nevertheless,two defeats in a row for Pike and 6 goals conceded and none scored.good wins for Nenagh ,regional and good point for Kilmallock.i see Moyross lost again have they won since the old mgt came back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Massive win for Janesboro. Starting to settle down after a very shaky start, usually improve as the season goes on. Half the league games played and its only October.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairkop View Post
    Thanks for the report AoB,it suggests chances were scarce to say the least but huge win for Janesboro nevertheless,two defeats in a row for Pike and 6 goals conceded and none scored.good wins for Nenagh ,regional and good point for Kilmallock.i see Moyross lost again have they won since the old mgt came back?
    Great point for Kilmallock, given that they lost one of their full-backs to a red card and trailed 3-1 at one stage. Should be noted that Ballynanty were forced to field on outfield player in goal however, as Stephen McNamara was unavailable (through no fault of his own).

Moyross have indeed won since the changing of the guard; a massive 3-2 home win that all but sealed Geraldines' fate at the beginning of the month.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Big win Alrite for Boro league wide open,was at Carew game they were on top for most of it stupid red card killed them,nenagh are decent have a few very good players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    On Division 2A duty this morning, as Coonagh United got the better of this top-of-the-table clash against leaders Croom United...

Coonagh United 2-0 Croom United: Coonagh conclude Croom’s perfect record

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast