Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clare District League 2016/17

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Planners View Post
    lads - i'm hearing that there are already managerial casualties at 2 premier clubs due to poor starts - a bit early in the season IMO
    Planners

What clubs and has it been confirmed by committee / club members, obvious guess would be the two townies Ennis town / Avenue or Shannon Olympic very early in season to be making managerial changes

" football is a simple game "

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    i'm not at liberty to say Old Git as they are only rumors , and i'm not one to spread rumors .
    CDSL Cup Champions 2008 / 2009 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014 - CDSL League Champions 2010/11 - - - - - - 2011 /12

members - TBC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Planners View Post
    i'm not at liberty to say Old Git as they are only rumors , and i'm not one to spread rumors .
    would not be like you >> Private message me and ill spread the rumors

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Shannon Town C 0-3 Shannon Town B

Com on the town

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Shannon Town b 1-1 Shannon Town c 2 teams in a division can work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ICTRUU View Post
    Shannon Town b 1-1 Shannon Town c 2 teams in a division can work
    how do you figure that out after only two games i'd still be wary of b or c team putting in the extra effort to beat other teams at end of season if it could help either b or c winning league ... any idea how it works with players signed can c team players move up to b team and can b team players transfer down ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by old git View Post
    how do you figure that out after only two games i'd still be wary of b or c team putting in the extra effort to beat other teams at end of season if it could help either b or c winning league ... any idea how it works with players signed can c team players move up to b team and can b team players transfer down ?
    As far as I know c players can play with the b team. Once they play 5 games with the b team they automatically become b players. Players signed with the b team can't play with the c team but they can transfer during the transfer window. Watched the game the other day and both teams gave it everything. No holding back at all. Also the entertainment was great. Especially from the comical genius that is Frankie coote

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Side Cutter View Post
    As far as I know c players can play with the b team. Once they play 5 games with the b team they automatically become b players. Players signed with the b team can't play with the c team but they can transfer during the transfer window. Watched the game the other day and both teams gave it everything. No holding back at all. Also the entertainment was great. Especially from the comical genius that is Frankie coote
    IN Fairness nobody can accuse either team of not trying in both games a few tasty tackles during games ... Frankie is a comical genius alright

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    B team and C team players can not play for the opposite team without getting a transfer. Both teams have to have separate panels but players from both can help A team .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I think possibly a few people might have thought that Town C would be the whipping boys of the division, already showing that they aren't going to be with some excellent results with Town B being up there with Hibs and judging from results and also what I've seen maybe Lifford as favourites to win the division out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Second View Post
    B team and C team players can not play for the opposite team without getting a transfer. Both teams have to have separate panels but players from both can help A team .
    I stand corrected. Is this because they are in the same division? I knew players from b team could help the a team. Just assumed it was the same for c players to help out the b...

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ya I've seen lifford b playing they look too strong for 3rd division alot of good young players and a handful of old..having said that I don't know what hibs are like if someone could shed some light..

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Side Cutter View Post
    I stand corrected. Is this because they are in the same division? I knew players from b team could help the a team. Just assumed it was the same for c players to help out the b...
    Ya it is because they are in same division 👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fatronaldo View Post
    Ya I've seen lifford b playing they look too strong for 3rd division alot of good young players and a handful of old..having said that I don't know what hibs are like if someone could shed some light..
    Hibs look too strong for the 3rd division also, a few players that would be premier standard. Should go up comfortably. Lifford might lose a few of their better players to their A team maybe?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs7772 View Post
    Hibs look too strong for the 3rd division also, a few players that would be premier standard. Should go up comfortably. Lifford might lose a few of their better players to their A team maybe?
    what players at hibs are premier standard. any players in shannon that are premier standard are with town. At premier standard even in clare you have to turn up every week and work for your team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    what players at hibs are premier standard. any players in shannon that are premier standard are with town. At premier standard even in clare you have to turn up every week and work for your team.
    Gary Leahy the best striker in Shannon by miles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    What's your definition of premier standard then ICTRUU? Last time I checked there was two teams from Shannon in the Clare Premier. Also agree with Side Cutter, Gary Leahy easily premier standard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs7772 View Post
    hibs 7772

you must be watching a different Hibs to Me .. interested to hear what players you would consider premier standard ?? the obvious one is leahy and that's it in my Opinion ... beaten today In Fai by Rieanna who were missing 4 first team players and all Hibs preimer players could not beat them

long season to go yet don't be getting to confident yet ... lots of football to be played yet and the 3 points lost to Olympic objection may cost them at end of season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    ICTRUU,,
    looks like you forgot about Olympic A here .. or do you actually think none of them are up to Premier standard ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    hibs 7772

you must be watching a different Hibs to Me .. interested to hear what players you would consider premier standard ?? the obvious one is leahy and that's it in my Opinion ... beaten today In Fai by Rieanna who were missing 4 first team players and all Hibs preimer players could not beat them

long season to go yet don't be getting to confident yet ... lots of football to be played yet and the 3 points lost to Olympic objection may cost them at end of season
    Hibs missing 4 first team players yesterday. Completely out played rineanna for the majority of the game. Rineanna scored against the run of play and their jack Charlton style football held out till the end. Not a bad performance against a very strong second division side. Hibs may well lose 3 points but it has not happened yet. Sad to see the objection from Olympic b after they getting battered by hibs. Still 3 points will be very hard to come by for them this season so they might as well go for it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast