Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2016/17

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PCoq View Post
    Never heard a bad word or read something bad about him. So how do you KNOW that? What proof have ya? Nothing I assume just started or starting rumours !!!
    Just for the record and legend can verify wen I lost that job all lads connected to me stayed and wer top of premire after just 3playd and it was all amicable.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxinthebox View Post
    Just for the record and legend can verify wen I lost that job all lads connected to me stayed and wer top of premire after just 3playd and it was all amicable.
    So why did you lose your job so? Strange how a manager wins an AOH and gets sacked?? Whatever the case if they don't get a decent manager next year, Blarney Street might turn into Sesame Street.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoséConté View Post
    So why did you lose your job so? Strange how a manager wins an AOH and gets sacked?? Whatever the case if they don't get a decent manager next year, Blarney Street might turn into Sesame Street.
    bud it was a season after aoh it don't matter our season stated well winning tower tournament and we lost I think 3games in 17 not good enough to be honest when your looking to win the big honour s. They will get a gaffer big club I recommed it to anyone.

Thanks
    bud it was a season after aoh it don't matter our season stated well winning tower tournament and we lost I think 3games in 17 not good enough to be honest when your looking to win the big honour s. They will get a gaffer big club I recommed it to anyone.
    Still AOH is as big as you get, should have been given more time alone on that merit. Big clubs become small clubs if they constantly sack managers. Is Leeview your next destination?

Thanks
    Still AOH is as big as you get, should have been given more time alone on that merit. Big clubs become small clubs if they constantly sack managers. Is Leeview your next destination?
    there in great hands bud naill is a great football man .

Thanks
    there in great hands bud naill is a great football man .
    Not a big club though. Big clubs and big managers win trophies. They don't bottle it.

Thanks
    Not a big club though. Big clubs and big managers win trophies. They don't bottle it.
    He's learning now and will get better for next season iv no doubt and he signs big players .

Thanks
    He's learning now and will get better for next season iv no doubt and he signs big players .
    Big players?? Does he?? Leeview are like a parachute- in the end they'll always let you down. Would you consider doing the Oscar Traynor team? Some clubs would be lucky to have a manager with a resumé quite experienced such as your good self?? Might stick it to some of your critics.

Thanks
    Big players?? Does he?? Leeview are like a parachute- in the end they'll always let you down. Would you consider doing the Oscar Traynor team? Some clubs would be lucky to have a manager with a resumé quite experienced such as your good self?? Might stick it to some of your critics.
    I get involved with football for enjoyment not to stick it to people I've nothing to prove but football is win or bust .winning is everything

Thanks
    I get involved with football for enjoyment not to stick it to people I've nothing to prove but football is win or bust .winning is everything
    Horse, That's why I suggested the Oscar Traynor team. AUL could do with an accomplished manager qualified for such a big job. It's nice to win but it's even more satisfying to prove people wrong.All the more reason that a small unachieving club like Leeview could do with an experienced manager too, who knows how to win.Might be the push that's needed. You might be able to find a bottle and show em how to keep it

Thanks
    Horse, That's why I suggested the Oscar Traynor team. AUL could do with an accomplished manager qualified for such a big job. It's nice to win but it's even more satisfying to prove people wrong.All the more reason that a small unachieving club like Leeview could do with an experienced manager too, who knows how to win.Might be the push that's needed. You might be able to find a bottle and show em how to keep it
    Horse lol lol in seems today in football you must watch off the pitch as well on it .nags be the man for the aul team and Niall is the man for leeview.

Thanks
    Horse lol lol in seems today in football you must watch off the pitch as well on it .nags be the man for the aul team and Niall is the man for leeview.
    I'll say no more. I don't know the Leeview manager so won't comment on him. Did hear he's a sound bloke. Watched their games against UCC & Cathedral and they let the league slip through their fingers. Points dropped against two weaker sides. Just saying if they had a more experienced manager they might have gotten over the line.

Thanks
    I'll say no more. I don't know the Leeview manager so won't comment on him. Did hear he's a sound bloke. Watched their games against UCC & Cathedral and they let the league slip through their fingers. Points dropped against two weaker sides. Just saying if they had a more experienced manager they might have gotten over the line.
    Need luck kid and each game looked as
    1game .now he learn from this and​ push on that's his form he won't dwell on it I know him most important he looks out for players he do and is respected.

New Signing
    Thanks
    Was the Park Grattan game on today? If so does nobody know who won??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by latte2012 View Post
    Was the Park Grattan game on today? If so does nobody know who won??
    gratan are champs I think well done to all up there.

Youth Team
    Thanks
    gratan are champs I think well done to all up there.
    Here in the Joshua tree and the Grattan lads are singing who the **** are knocknaheeney Celtic they must be worried

Youth Team
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scissors kick View Post
    Here in the Joshua tree and the Grattan lads are singing who the **** are knocknaheeney Celtic they must be worried
    Lol knocknaheeney won't win noting next year. There playing with the big boys next year and the test be put up to them every week not every few weeks. Are park going MSL ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Passmate View Post
    Lol knocknaheeney won't win noting next year. There playing with the big boys next year and the test be put up to them every week not every few weeks. Are park going MSL ?
    Knocka will do very well up in prem.

Youth Team
    Thanks
    Knocka will do very well up in prem.
    I don't think so.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PCoq View Post
    Never heard a bad word or read something bad about him. So how do you KNOW that? What proof have ya? Nothing I assume just started or starting rumours !!!
    Cheers kid .

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast