Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2016/17

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Maybe all the teams up da Fairfield could join up and become one strong club? Maybe have 2 or 3 teams and start an underage . Combined committees would drive a single club forward then?

JoséConté
    Unfortunately things don't look like changing. Problem with joining clubs together is the agreement on the club name, crest (clubs don't want to lose their heritage), committee members, management etc. Good example of this is Temple & Maymount joining together a few years back. There needs to be an incentive for teams to stay. MSL want all clubs with nice set up & underage sections. AUL will be left with all one team clubs who every year struggle. A good starting point would be to make sure all teams have flat surface pitch - this for safety reasons alone should be compulsory.

JoséConté
    I agree new structure is needed - especially when the league is losing teams every second year. Might be worthwhile for a few members to travel to Dublin and get some ideas. AUL seems to still be in the dark ages which is a shame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Its grand saying it here but people need to put it to them at the agm. I like what paulie has said there. If wed a prem prem a 1 2 3 with 12-15 teams. And the rest in a lower division to earn their way into the league. These a and b leagues with 7 and 8 teams just arent working and the amount of cup competitions is a bit much too. Aoh make the mossie a knockout aswell and add in the 1st division. City n county cups from first div under and a cup for 2 3 and whatever comes underneath. Just a thought. Agree with the standard of pitch too. Some are horrible.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    knocka win premier a and on what ive seen today theyll beat park in the cross next friday night

JoséConté
    8 minutes added on in the Park game - which seemed very strange. Bohs very unlucky not to go through. Once Park scored they had the momentum and crowd behind em. Park still on for the treble.

FORMERLY: Michael Crowley
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoséConté View Post
    8 minutes added on in the Park game - which seemed very strange. Bohs very unlucky not to go through. Once Park scored they had the momentum and crowd behind em. Park still on for the treble.
    No injuries or anything in the 2nd half so it's a mystery where Eddie got the time added on from. Bohs hard done by in both legs by the referees

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    [QUOTE=Foxinthebox;1919301]Not fair to be honest guys train all year and get screwed over .refs need to look at themselves big time in cork[/QUOTE

Will ye cop on to yourselves lads!! Bohs this bohs that i would of loved to of seen bohs topple park but they didnt simple as! If it was the other way around where bohs got a dubious spotter and had a few extra minutes added on there wouldnt be a person say a word about it! Overall park are a better team no doubt with better players individually around the pitch!! Im telling you now tho inishvilla will put it up to them seen them a few times this year crualai rice walsh mahony are good seasond players and have won an AOH with knockavilla so an upset could be on the cards!! Fair play to knocka they are flying and could pip park to the mossie linane! But dont be suprised to see the mitchelstown boys lift a treble this year to bow out in harry stlye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Were you even at the games?? Yer all there with yer fake names blowing yer holes.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daveymac89 View Post
    Were you even at the games?? Yer all there with yer fake names blowing yer holes.
    Now now Davey . Don't rise to the bait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ok jake. I dont know who you are��

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Hi Davey I'm Jake

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Is it true that knocka are going to lose a lot of players to castleview...I heard that Cambridge and the keeper plus another few are going up senior

JoséConté
    Eoin Forde going to Avondale

JoséConté

Manager of the Year

Any opinion on Manager of the Year lads? Surely Jerry O Riordan again from Park this year. They'll hold their own up MSL next year.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Park can still win a double . if they were to do this then that would put them ahead of Knocka . If Park were to only win one or none at all then definitely Knocka for team of the year and manager of the year

JoséConté
    I'd tend to agree with that - well deserved if they do.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Fairplay to Knocka for winning a double . However if Park were to win a Premier and AOH that would be a better double that's all I was saying . I dont think Park will win a double though this year

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Wasn't at the knocka and park game but what I heard is that park dominated the game that knocka were very lucky that when park went 2-1 up knocka were out on there feet and they missed chance after chance

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxinthebox View Post
    All I'm saying is knocks just edge it on the back of beatin such a well drilled premier outfit .
    And all I am saying to you is that IF (big IF) Park win a league and AOH cup double it will better than Knocka's acheivements.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast