Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2016/17

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    im talking about big name players. premier club for ten years if not more id say also which was a good run so relax there bud.
    Relax? I am relaxed . Its common knowledge that they never won f*ck all til a few years ago

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    im saying relax for i was talking about signing all these big name players eventually leads to trouble and a bubble burst and u go off on a completly different tangent going on about winning **** all i couldnt care less about who wins what and am quite confused as to why u even brought that up.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    im saying relax for i was talking about signing all these big name players eventually leads to trouble and a bubble burst and u go off on a completly different tangent going on about winning **** all i couldnt care less about who wins what and am quite confused as to why u even brought that up.
    Signing big players isn't a problem if the right man is in charge to sign them and keep them . Blarney Street weren't able to keep them. is the wrong man in charge now?

JoséConté
    Some cracking games the weekend. Fancy Park Utd & Village to win - although would be good to see a few surprises.

JoséConté
    Couple of great games last weekend lads - by all accounts the AOH semis were good to watch.
    fancy Park and Innisvilla still to go through to the final.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Park are blessed to be only 1 behind. A disgraceful decision to give a penalty in the last kick of the game got them back in the game. They wont have it very easy. Need to win by 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Park are blessed to be only 1 behind. A disgraceful decision to give a penalty in the last kick of the game got them back in the game. They wont have it very easy. Need to win by 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daveymac89 View Post
    why do they have to win by 2 davey , scoring 2 would see them winning by 1 !!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Meant to post my report earlier but was away for the weekend .

Bohs V Park

The game was played in atrocious weather conditions , so pretty football wasn’t on show !! bohs adjusted to the conditions better and went 2 goals up inside the first 15/20 mins !! this seemed to spring park into action and they got a goal back shortly after and only for some great saves from the bohs keeper they could have been out of sight at half time !! 2nd half was all bohs and they tormented park and could have easily been 3 or 4 goals clear at the final whistle only for some last ditch defending and a few good saves from the park keeper who was badly injured at this stage !! at 3-1 bohs would have been much the happier but 1 of the worst decisions in football was made by the ref with 93/94 mins on the clock !! a peno was awarded to park which seemed madness as the ball had been well cleared !!
    Final say will go to the 3 officials who I thought were absolutely AWFUL , offside calls , free kicks and a dubious peno being some off the worst calls ive ever seen at a game !! I know conditions were terrible and I know there’s a lot at stake but for both teams these officials were terrible.
    Last edited by JaketheSnake; 03/05/2017 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Because bohs are up by 1. Basic maths. To win the tie theyve to win by 2 goals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Because bohs are up by 1. Basic maths. To win the tie theyve to win by 2 goals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    i thought you meant they had to win the tie by 2 clear goals , thats why i said 2 goals would see them winning by a goal my bad !! any answer for us on why richie gave the spotter !!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    i thought you meant they had to win the tie by 2 clear goals , thats why i said 2 goals would see them winning by a goal my bad !! any answer for us on why richie gave the spotter !!
    He still doesn't know himself why he gave it would ya stop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I dont know. It was a terrible decision. Hes down to ref the bohs macroom game next tuesday. Im sure he'll get a bollocking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daveymac89 View Post
    I dont know. It was a terrible decision. Hes down to ref the bohs macroom game next tuesday. Im sure he'll get a bollocking
    that wasnt his only terrible decision to be fair , his lines men need to be held accountable as well as i thought they gave him no help whats so ever !!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    that wasnt his only terrible decision to be fair , his lines men need to be held accountable as well as i thought they gave him no help whats so ever !!
    Awful doesn't even do him justice. How he is grade 1 I will never know . His attitude towards players is terrible too . The referees assessor probably thought he did a great job . Getting assessed by one of your own. Its like letting the lunatics run the asylum

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    heard the linesman gave him the thumbs up as he ran to the byeline he obviously had no idea if it was a spotter if that is the case. and that the linesmans perception is equally as bad. im 40 yards away in a car and can see its not a penalty. and jakethesnake is right they were being assesed at the game and nothing at all will be done about their performance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Too big a game to be gettin them decisions wrong. Still fancy bohs though ��

JoséConté
    Wonder what the AUL thinks of Park going MSL next year? Slowly but surely the AUL are losing their top teams to a much more developed grade. At this stage they should take notes and look towards a plan that keeps the league coalesced. Some clubs really making an effort to develop themselves with little or no help from AUL. Even small clubs like Blackstone rovers now have started a kids academy every Saturday. Lakewood the same. Great to see Ivan Bevan give something back to the community. Amazed people like this never get approached to be on the AUL committee. Need some forward thinking before one team clubs become a thing of the past.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Kinsale wilton Leeside kilreen all gone. You can see they dont know what their doing. It has been mentioned on this forum before. Serious changes needed.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast