Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where do we go from here?

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    536 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Veteran View Post
    Great attitude as ever Martinho. Where's your loyalty? You've spent the whole season on here moaning bout Section O , T.C, etc . . Yet you are begging people for Longford Town programmes & jerseys. Beginning to think you're in it for yourself
    ah if thats right say that to my face if you are brave enough to do so! I have gone to matches for years and will still go...It hurts me as an section O founder to see wot is happenin now.. why I am not allowed to say the truth.. other town fans are doing the same. I lost jerseys due to me being rushed into hospital and was just putting a plea out for fans that didnt want their merchandise to get in touch with me.. as for me begging for Longford town programmes if they wanted to I would pay them.

I am taking a step back for now as I have a hefty hospital bill to pay and am only going to home games.. Why am I not entitled as a senior fan to vent my frustration over the season.. If tony cousins had got his act together and section o hadnt fallen out over cup semi final I wouldnt have said a thing. If you had seen my form over the last 13 yrs on foot.ie this is the most depressing season in my nearly 26 yrs of goin to matches and theres only so much **** you can take.

oh by the way wot have you done for the club? at least I was supporters club secretary and was rep to the supporters trust. I wrote notes for the longford town notes and the supporters club notes. I done match reports for the leader. I have done stats for the website.

You are a gob****e of the highest order and have no problem in saying so..
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

International Prospect outspoken's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    817 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hollocaine View Post
    Former defender Kevin Doherty on the bench last night assisting Mathews, himself a former defender. Of course, we also have former defender Cronin there in a coaching capacity now it seems.

This all sets us up for a full blooded assault on trying to maintain our Premier Division status by playing creative attacking football.

Oh wait...
    We seem to have a new member on the backroom staff very other week. You'd wonder the motives behind it sometimes.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345