Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Matched Betting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Matched Betting

I dont know if anyone is interested in this, apparently this guy is making 10,000 a year doing this and has logged all his bets. I believe him because it is similar strategy to how I was playing the bookie promotions.

http://matchedbettingblog.com/

Profit Accumulator do the same thing but you have to pay and register to access their site.

Its a real thing - look it up on the wikipedia.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    772 Posts
    I suppose the bookies don't mind as long as over 50% of your winnings are from the exchanges. It would be nice to accumulate a few quid for cheltenham!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Did you try it?

William Hill and Coral seem to have the best offers at the moment.

The bookie's do seem to mind, I have been restricted from Betway, Paddy Power, Betfred and 888sport so far. But then there are always new ones to try. Making money off Will Hill, Coral, Skybet and Betfair at the moment. There is also Bet365, Ladbrokes with decent promos to fleece once the others restrict me as well.

It won't last forever but yes, a few extra quid for Cheltenham or pay for your holidays. I've kept it going for about 8 months now - got a brand new sofa out of it all paid with profits from bookie accounts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidatrb View Post
    Did you try it?

William Hill and Coral seem to have the best offers at the moment.

The bookie's do seem to mind, I have been restricted from Betway, Paddy Power, Betfred and 888sport so far. But then there are always new ones to try. Making money off Will Hill, Coral, Skybet and Betfair at the moment. There is also Bet365, Ladbrokes with decent promos to fleece once the others restrict me as well.

It won't last forever but yes, a few extra quid for Cheltenham or pay for your holidays. I've kept it going for about 8 months now - got a brand new sofa out of it all paid with profits from bookie accounts.
    Why did you get restricted? Were you making most of your profits from the bookies and not from the exchanges?

I have dabbled in it over the past week - starting small and see how I go. It's not free money mind you - it takes a bit of work! Thanks for the heads up.

Free bet with Skybet today by simply placing a bet of €10 or more on the 3.30 at Donny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Real ale Madrid View Post
    Why did you get restricted? Were you making most of your profits from the bookies and not from the exchanges?

I have dabbled in it over the past week - starting small and see how I go. It's not free money mind you - it takes a bit of work! Thanks for the heads up.

Free bet with Skybet today by simply placing a bet of €10 or more on the 3.30 at Donny.
    Yes sure takes work but you get the hang of it and find short cuts.

Most of profits will come from the free bets at the bookies that's where the value is that make the strategy work.

Bookies don't like you winning so will restrict you if you do. But some might let you away with a few grand before doing anything.