Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FAI Cup Final. Cork City V Dundalk 8/11/15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    Lawds !! STOP
    Cumann Peile Dún Dealgan - Champions 2015 (too many accolades to be typing)

Termonbarry Athletic TID!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta99 View Post
    Against ground regulations?!
    So is cursing....You would have nobody left in the ground if all regulations were adhered too

3. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    And grounds would be packed if we ignored them of course...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta99 View Post
    And grounds would be packed if we ignored them of course...
    I expect to see hundreds getting kicked out of Oriel Friday, as you will be pointing out every ground regualtion broke by anyone to the stewards.

This will include letting kids run around on their own I assume, as thats not allowed either

I can guarantee you if the stewards start taking cans off the lads in the Shed, You will reduce the attendence of the Shed by at least 10%! The money men in Oriel know this and thats why they dont do anything/care
    Last edited by dundalkfc10; 13/10/2015 at 3:20 PM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BWFC View Post
    I'm a season ticket holder in 116, I'll be a neutral for the final so anyone know where my ticket will be moved?
    We've had ours in 107 since Landsdowne got done up, for the cup final expect the usual FAI clusterf*ck of complete disorganisation. ST holders get bumped up to premium level for the cup final but you have to collect the premium tickets at the ground before the game, usually one poor fecker at a hole the wall/ hatch listening to ST holders give out that the FAI can't organise a **** up in a brewery and they'd be right. Your ST won't scan for the game. On the bright side it got that ridiculous last year trying to get the premium tickets that some FAI suit just walked out and started handing as many out to anyone and everyone as they asked for just to get us all to feck off away from them. Ended up with 12 premium tickets for our 7 ST's so sorted a few other lads out with the extra.

Also still no drink on the terrace in effect as is always the case and pints only available in the premium/ corpo level.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    [QUOTE=colonelwest;1843296]We've had ours in 107 since Landsdowne got done up, for the cup final expect the usual FAI clusterf*ck of complete disorganisation. ST holders get bumped up to premium level for the cup final but you have to collect the premium tickets at the ground before the game, usually one poor fecker at a hole the wall/ hatch listening to ST holders give out that the FAI can't organise a **** up in a brewery and they'd be right. Your ST won't scan for the game. On the bright side it got that ridiculous last year trying to get the premium tickets that some FAI suit just walked out and started handing as many out to anyone and everyone as they asked for just to get us all to feck off away from them. Ended up with 12 premium tickets for our 7 ST's so sorted a few other lads out with the extra.

Also still no drink on the terrace in effect as is always the case and pints only available in the premium/ corpo level.[/QUOTE]

Really
    Cans it is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    877 Posts
    Give over will ye! I mentioned concealment of drink, flares, drugs (and sarcastically warmth) as examples of why a phalanx of supporters can occur. It is particularly noticible in seated areas that are sold out but have obvious empty seats. Are you saying that items that there's an attempt to confiscate dont get passed around to foil stewards or Gardai, or that pitch invaders/missile throwers etc havent been hidden?? You would have a birds eye view! Drink isnt a problem either though the world over contentious fixtures are played early afternoon as drink filled folk behave impeccably at all times. You prattle on about cursing, children playing and endorse ignoring ground regulations as some of them are impractical...yup a well considered opinion typical of that given by the likes of those who approached Cork City fans last season golf balls in pocket forgotten after a morning round of small ball.

As for people being kicked out or Oriel...you really are having a laugh - you could point out a multiple child killer in Oriel Park or an attempted arsonist and the stewards would shrug and ignore it, possibly out of fear. Anyway no more from me on this.

9. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    We dont allow drinking in the ground down in the cross, and I've often seen lads being tossed out when caught. To say that if stewards tried to throw out people caught with cans that there would be a 10% decrease in fans populating the shed....... lunatics ruling the asylum springs to mind.

Still no kids tickets down Leeside... Disgraceful action by the FAI again.
    Last edited by strikeforce; 13/10/2015 at 6:08 PM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    [QUOTE=dundalkfc10;1843299]
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelwest View Post
    We've had ours in 107 since Landsdowne got done up, for the cup final expect the usual FAI clusterf*ck of complete disorganisation. ST holders get bumped up to premium level for the cup final but you have to collect the premium tickets at the ground before the game, usually one poor fecker at a hole the wall/ hatch listening to ST holders give out that the FAI can't organise a **** up in a brewery and they'd be right. Your ST won't scan for the game. On the bright side it got that ridiculous last year trying to get the premium tickets that some FAI suit just walked out and started handing as many out to anyone and everyone as they asked for just to get us all to feck off away from them. Ended up with 12 premium tickets for our 7 ST's so sorted a few other lads out with the extra.

Also still no drink on the terrace in effect as is always the case and pints only available in the premium/ corpo level.[/QUOTE]

Really
    Cans it is
    To be fair though, at the game on Thursday there one of the lads was straight from work and brought a full bottle of whiskey in with him in his bag that we were skulling throughout the game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Also still no drink on the terrace in effect as is always the case and pints only available in the premium/ corpo level.
    Don't know what messin you were up too but last year the FAI out a code and you were able to go onto ticketmaster.ie and get a premium ticket in place of your season ticket and then you could just print that ticket at home.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah View Post
    Don't know what messin you were up too but last year the FAI out a code and you were able to go onto ticketmaster.ie and get a premium ticket in place of your season ticket and then you could just print that ticket at home.
    That's only if you go through ticketmaster for your ST or the Fan Portal.

14. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Do the premium level tickets go on general sale? Only see the €10 ones on Ticketmaster...
    www.dundalkfc.com

Colin Scanlon - hero!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    FYI, you can swap your ST upgraded ticket for 'normal' ticket. I did it directly with Derry City, but others swapped them with the FAI on the day.
    Last edited by brendy_éire; 15/10/2015 at 7:40 AM. Reason: grammar
    Have you ever won the treble?

Like the Fonz. Only a dog. Mr A's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,524 Posts
    It's still a disgrace.
    #NeverStopNotGivingUp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Any idea what kickoff time is?
    You've got no fans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    447 Posts
    3.30 - not enough text apparently, lets try submitting it now.

20. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,454 Posts
    That's not the case. Drink is sold throughout the stadium up until 15 minutes before kick off (and during half time)

You can't bring it to your seats, but its still there if you want it
    54,321 sold - wws will never die - ***
    ---
    New blog if anyone's interested - http://loihistory.wordpress.com/
    LOI section on balls.ie - http://balls.ie/league-of-ireland/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    I'd say Dundalk could win this handy enough if I'm honest. Our preparation is shocking, we are playing ****e football at the moment. I have never seen a City team get boo'd off the pitch by so many fans as tonight. We were woeful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strikeforce View Post
    I'd say Dundalk could win this handy enough if I'm honest. Our preparation is shocking, we are playing ****e football at the moment. I have never seen a City team get boo'd off the pitch by so many fans as tonight. We were woeful.
    Next week will tell it's own story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxy lilywhite View Post
    Next week will tell it's own story
    Next week won't tell anything really. You'll have two teams with nothing riding on the game and players looking to avoid injuries and suspensions. I imagine there won't be a great crowd either, though I know of a few including ourselves who had rooms booked for a while so will make the trip anyway.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast