Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 71 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2615

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Passmate View Post
    Said I say it to ya . There a big blow so to the aul. They have to go for it they can't loose they need the win if I'm right ?
    3 teams could be on 6 points if they do win it so even a win might not be good enough , head to head wont count so it will come down to goal difference , at the min limerick +11 , cork have +1 , kerry have -1 but with kerry playing west cork then you would expect them to rack up the goals as the west cork league are in tatters
    Group C P W D L F A Pts
    LIMERICK 2 2 0 0 14 3 6
    CORK AUL 2 1 0 1 6 5 3
    KERRY 2 1 0 1 5 6 3
    WEST CORK 2 0 0 2 3 14 0
    Last edited by rooster; 24/11/2015 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Crean in working abroad lad. But I think it's on the wings they need the players murphy would be the player to get out. Pa long and dav are the best midfield players in the league by far. Hopefully they get a win.
    If they cant get Alan out I would go with Scott on the left. Was out with a few of the kilreen lads over the weekend. They were telling me that the managers up there only have there favorite players and that's why they don't play him what a ****ing joke. Love to see him score tonight to stick it to them. Cant go wrong with Pa long he is a class act.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    3 teams could be on 6 points if they do win it so even a win might not be good enough , head to head wont count so it will come down to goal difference , at the min limerick +11 , cork have +1 , kerry have -1 but with kerry playing west cork then you would expect them to rack up the goals as the west cork league are in tatters
    Group C P W D L F A Pts
    LIMERICK 2 2 0 0 14 3 6
    CORK AUL 2 1 0 1 6 5 3
    KERRY 2 1 0 1 5 6 3
    WEST CORK 2 0 0 2 3 14 0
    West cork could give Kerry a game there a poor side cork should of baten them. Hopefully the bate them cork draw with Limerick they both go though.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 touch View Post
    If they cant get Alan out I would go with Scott on the left. Was out with a few of the kilreen lads over the weekend. They were telling me that the managers up there only have there favorite players and that's why they don't play him what a ****ing joke. Love to see him score tonight to stick it to them. Cant go wrong with Pa long he is a class act.
    What managers ? Alan murphy on the left top player he is. He sure is a class act.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    What managers ? Alan murphy on the left top player he is. He sure is a class act.
    The kilreen managers they only pick there own. Hope he starts and scores they might see past the ex ballyphehane players then.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 touch View Post
    The kilreen managers they only pick there own. Hope he starts and scores they might see past the ex ballyphehane players then.
    Not being bad but how do they pick there own. They pick 11 players if your not in the starting 11 this week you would be next week they have a big squad lad. He is more of a striker than on the left if u ask me. Cork with there hand full tomorrow night ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Not being bad but how do they pick there own. They pick 11 players if your not in the starting 11 this week you would be next week they have a big squad lad. He is more of a striker than on the left if u ask me. Cork with there hand full tomorrow night ?

From my understanding from speaking to kilreen players and associates is that a number of kilreen players don’t have to train and they turn up and get there game. The majority of these players named to me or ex Ballyphehane players. If you go out and watch a kilreen game and listen to the subs on the line you will see that there is something wrong.

If lads are wondering why ballypheane players its because one of the 6 or 7 selectors they have was associated with Ballyphehane. As Scott isn’t an ex Ballyphehane player he is been over looked.

Yes they have a big squad but with this carry on it might bite them in the balls as the window is opening. Scotty is better up forward but he can still do a job on the wing with his speed and fitness. He is a togher lad I would love to see him playing his ball up in lehenaghmore.

Tonight Cork AUL with their injuries will be doing well to get a draw. Best of luck lads.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Cloughduv looking for a friendly this sun away contact 0872103237

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Where and what time is the AUL game on tonight lads

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the hawk View Post
    Where and what time is the AUL game on tonight lads
    Date: Wednesday, 25 November.
    Time: 8pm
    Venue: O'Shea Park in Blarney.

11. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Best of luck to the aul tonight hope they get the win

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Any score lads ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chilloutref View Post
    Any score lads ?
    lost 4nil was 0-0 at half time

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tricksey View Post
    lost 4nil was 0-0 at half time
    Shaz if you played they mite of winning. Unlucky to the aul team always next year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Shaz if btyou played they mite of winning. Unlucky to the aul team always next year.
    the is hainzy bud

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tricksey View Post
    the is hainzy bud
    Oh did ye leave the account logged in again?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    I personally think the they should pull the plug on the Oscar traynor there has been no progress for the last couple of years, another disappointing campaign again,

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by legend23 View Post
    I personally think the they should pull the plug on the Oscar traynor there has been no progress for the last couple of years, another disappointing campaign again,
    I'll second that lad. They need to stop it for awile anyway.was it any good of a game do any 1 no ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by legend23 View Post

I wouldn't think pulling the plug is the way to solve things. Do you think that out of all the players in the AUL the manager picked the best squad available. I didn't see the match last night but I did see the Kerry game. There are players in the AUL that would have improved the starting 11 as well as the squad.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    I think it would be down to the league in general .when was the last time a club got to the semi or final of the fai junior cup and it has been a while since a cork team won the mjc,Maybe 2 times since 2000.Lot of the leagues that play in the Oscar Traynor wouldn't have the equivalent of a Munster senior league maybe bar Dublin but again there standard of Junior football would be on par with the MSl and LSL with the likes of Sherriff ,Kilbarrack and Collinstown reguarly challenging for top honours

The league in a whole needs to be changed ,too many leagues with some of the teams at a very poor standard .Then you have some very strong teams for the AUL who migh not be playing top opposition week in week out .None of the teams seem to consistently hang on to a good core of 12 13 players everywhere maybe with the exception of park which maybe only because of there location

Clubs like Wilton, Passage ,Leeside and Kinsale who were all strong outfits when they were part of the Aul have now moved to the MSL and they seem to be struggling to get out of divison 2 never mind make it up to premier

Shrink the league from 9 leagues to 7 leagues over a period of we say 4 years .Make the Aoh cup a kind of seeded competition where all leagues from 3 to 1 play out the earlier rounds as then teams from premier A to Premier join in .

Also regarding the OT team have each manager from the premier and Premier A put forward there 4 best players .all players then attend 4 or 5 training session 3 or 4 matches .Panel is then whittled down .Any player who misses training or a match without a genuine reason misses there clubs next match

Just my taughts anyway