Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 6 of 131 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthez View Post
    Source tells me it was ended tonight ? Heard john corcoran brace sealed blarney streets win ? Another source told me knocka won 1 - 0 ?
    Can any one confirm ?
    Blarnney street won 1 nil

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Glenthorn 2 springfield 4.
    Good tough game.nice pitch up there .first time playing there

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaffa7 View Post
    street won one nil john scored good game of ball barthez
    good result for ye
    Well done Scaffa best of luck in the final ... I'm hearing yer gonna need it the referee is a real home bird and to be playing tower is a right kick in the teeth ... I wouldn't expect any favours from him bud ...!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acfco4 View Post
    Haha are you for real, I'm sure blarney street won't mind playing tower. This home bird ref your talking about gave two penalties against tower in the first game so not much of a home bird I'd say. It's still going to be a premier team v a division two team and a friendly tournament so don't be making excuse all ready bud
    Haha i watched both games last night Blarney street had a clear cut peno in first half never given!! second game tower got everything but fair play to them have a few handy players should **** there division again id say!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Isn't there a 2nd ref at the tower tournament aswell so maybe the home bird won't ref the final

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killer"B" View Post
    aoh cup,finished 3rd in the leauge managed to reach the champions cup final and as 1for said always seems to be in the hunt for the leagues and cups the the last few seasons well done park! ref of the year is ???????-able tho !
    Why should what they achieved the last few seasons count in the reasoning for picking them as team of the year? It's not "Team of the past few years" is it? They won a cup and got to a final. Glenthorn got to a cup final, and came 2nd. Grattan won the league losing one game all year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondBall View Post
    Why should what they achieved the last few seasons count in the reasoning for picking them as team of the year? It's not "Team of the past few years" is it? They won a cup and got to a final. Glenthorn got to a cup final, and came 2nd. Grattan won the league losing one game all year.
    Just saying that how the aul works. Living in the past look the aul are all buddie buddies with castle view they pulled from the league the last two years and now look at them up in div 1 this season they should have been put down into div 3!!! AUL ARE A JOKE !!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Just saying that how the aul works. Living in the past look the aul are all buddie buddies with castle view they pulled from the league the last two years and now look at them up in div 1 this season they should have been put down into div 3!!! AUL ARE A JOKE !!!
    What purpose would it serve to put Castleviews U19 team from last year into Division 3? Did they pull out 2 years ago - I dont think so but maybe wrong.

Castleview suffer year in and year out because of the bad relationship between AUL & MSL. The football people who punish Castleview for their loyalty to AUL year after year should be ashamed of themselves - both AUL & MSL. What they do to Pat Cummins every year should be criminalised. Brings teams up from 6 to 19 to have them ripped apart by politics

There should not be two junior leagues in Cork. They can point and blame the other side, but both leagues are going backwards. Look at the merger with Youth Leagues - huge success. Personality clashes holding back football - embarrasing.

When modernisation came to the the vote in the AGM - 9 clubs for, a few absentions and the majority against. People need to stop pointing elsewhere - the chance was there.
    Last edited by Horse24; 29/07/2015 at 1:14 PM.
    Just remember, every kick makes me stronger and more determined. Indians always come back!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse24 View Post
    What purpose would it serve to put Castleviews U19 team from last year into Division 3? Did they pull out 2 years ago - I dont think so but maybe wrong.

Castleview suffer year in and year out because of the bad relationship between AUL & MSL. The football people who punish Castleview for their loyalty to AUL year after year should be ashamed of themselves - both AUL & MSL.

There should not be two junior leagues in Cork. They can point and blame the other side, but both leagues are going backwards. Look at the merger with Youth Leagues - huge success. Personality clashes holding back football - embarrasing.

When modernisation came to the the vote in the AGM - 9 clubs for, a few absentions and the majority against. People need to stop pointing elsewhere - the chance was there.
    Oh your saying cause it castle view u19s so it's ok ya !!!! Hmmmmmmm NO it not fair on the rest of the clubs bursting there b**ls season on season out trying to get promotion and and stay up there leagues and Castleview able to hold onto league 1 status ffs !!!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Oh your saying cause it castle view u19s so it's ok ya !!!! Hmmmmmmm NO it not fair on the rest of the clubs bursting there b**ls season on season out trying to get promotion and and stay up there leagues and Castleview able to hold onto league 1 status ffs !!!!
    Where do you put a team relegated from Prem A....................Division1? Same as every other of the 70 seasons in the AUL? Why change last year?

Why put an U19 side who maybe too good for the 3rd division sides into Division 3 even if it was an option? Im thinking of all the other teams.
    Just remember, every kick makes me stronger and more determined. Indians always come back!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    They were premier a last year and pulled out after they went to nenagh with 11 players after beating kilreen in the previous round. Why should they be relegated 3 divisions for pulling out of premier a. That makes no sense. The league there in is the correct league.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Killer just to set the record straight and get a few facts correct. Castleview Juniors didn't pull out 2 years in a row, only the season gone. We finished 6th in Premier A in 2013/14 season. Glenvale and Blackstone were relegated that year. And as for being buddie buddie with the Cork AUL Committee nothing could be further from the truth. When our Juniors pulled out in February the behaviour of the AUL Committee had a big part to play.
    Why should Castleview be treated differently to other club's and be put down to division 3. Any other club that fails to fulfill the season gets relegated down one division. It's in the rule book. This is what has happened to us. It's hard and not very pleasant but every club has its ups and downs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie's Cousin View Post
    Killer just to set the record straight and get a few facts correct. Castleview Juniors didn't pull out 2 years in a row, only the season gone. We finished 6th in Premier A in 2013/14 season. Glenvale and Blackstone were relegated that year. And as for being buddie buddie with the Cork AUL Committee nothing could be further from the truth. When our Juniors pulled out in February the behaviour of the AUL Committee had a big part to play.
    Why should Castleview be treated differently to other club's and be put down to division 3. Any other club that fails to fulfill the season gets relegated down one division. It's in the rule book. This is what has happened to us. It's hard and not very pleasant but every club has its ups and downs.
    i i stand corrected so but still tho to drop out of the league and come back in as a div 1 team thats bit of a joke too aint it

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    i i stand corrected so but still tho to drop out of the league and come back in as a div 1 team thats bit of a joke too aint it
    They pulled out of Prem A so are relegated - same as every other team in their situation?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    If we had a rule like in the GAA where you stay with the one club then the likes of us wouldn't see players poached by other senior and junior teams. We have signed players from other teams but if we kept our players that have been with us since schoolboys then we would have a panel of 20-25 to choose from. But loyalty is gone in football and players leave for various reasons(me included).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    lads just on refs in tower tournament they have giving decisions for and against all six teams and credit to tower its a great pre season tournament
    WE ARE GOING UP I SAID WE ARE GOING UP!!!!! BOHS CHAMPIONS 1A 09/10

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    So who do ye fancy for Premier and Premier A honours ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Both leagues will be tough

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Premier I will go for park united to win it they've the strongest squad on paper,blarney street and Kilreen to challenge,heard the street have signed well and good vibes in the camp,Kilreen on their day can beat anyone just need to be more consistent,dark horse village unbeaten last season,silver heights as a venue is never the easiest place to get a result.i think kilumney will go down.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think the premier will go to the wire with grattan and blarney street being the main contenders

Page 6 of 131 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast