Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2015/16 (Infractions trigger instant suspension)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Killer your a bold boy asking questions like that.
    WE ARE GOING UP I SAID WE ARE GOING UP!!!!! BOHS CHAMPIONS 1A 09/10

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick-off View Post
    any truth in city lads heading back down to coachford next season..skilly chris from mount connor o neil bubbles and more if so they will be serious contenders.anybody understand why they always seem to have a pull to get city lads to travel down their past couple seasons..
    If it is true there being sorted out with work. And Micky Welsh is back out there to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaffa7 View Post
    haha nice sweets now for the new season mixed it up about like

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    1st night back training last night good buzz around and alot of new faces..god to see fellas travelling from southside teams to play for biggest team in northside lol.i think it's fair to say the tap tap season is only taking off now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    1st night back training last night good buzz around and alot of new faces..god to see fellas travelling from southside teams to play for biggest team in northside lol.i think it's fair to say the tap tap season is only taking off now..
    Biggest team in the Northside?? Grattan weren't back training at all this week lol ha nice to hear I think it's great for Northside football that so many teams across the board are just getting stronger and stronger. Look at the premier, Prem A and so on, there will be a northisde team in or around the top of the league - hopefully - when all is said and done. Must be the northside air clearing the heads on a Sunday morning......

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    [QUOTE=SecondBall;1827845]Biggest team in the Northside?? Grattan weren't back training at all this week lol ha nice to hear I think it's great for Northside football that so many teams across the board are just getting stronger and stronger. Look at the premier, Prem A and so on, there will be a northisde team in or around the top of the league - hopefully - when all is said and done. Must be the northside air clearing the heads on a Sunday morning......[/QUOTE

You can't bate a good game of ball after being off for a few weeks it's good to be back training already. Will grattan be there again this year secondball.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Tap tap ... Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    [QUOTE=long-ball;1827855]
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondBall View Post
    Biggest team in the Northside?? Grattan weren't back training at all this week lol ha nice to hear I think it's great for Northside football that so many teams across the board are just getting stronger and stronger. Look at the premier, Prem A and so on, there will be a northisde team in or around the top of the league - hopefully - when all is said and done. Must be the northside air clearing the heads on a Sunday morning......[/QUOTE

You can't bate a good game of ball after being off for a few weeks it's good to be back training already. Will grattan be there again this year secondball.
    you're dead right - good game a ball after having the legs ran off ya, nothing better. If Grattan can keep that back 4 intact from last season, add one or two and IF the John Paul Sullivan talk is true then yeah, I think they will be right in the mix. For me, personally, the league needs to structure itself better. No crazy games in hand situations. Try get it all at a level pegging, I think it will lead to a better league, ya reckon? When did ye go back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    [QUOTE=long-ball;1827855]
    Biggest team in the Northside?? Grattan weren't back training at all this week lol ha nice to hear I think it's great for Northside football that so many teams across the board are just getting stronger and stronger. Look at the premier, Prem A and so on, there will be a northisde team in or around the top of the league - hopefully - when all is said and done. Must be the northside air clearing the heads on a Sunday morning......[/QUOTE

champs dont give up easy kid of course they will be there .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    [QUOTE=SecondBall;1828057]
    Quote Originally Posted by long-ball View Post

you're dead right - good game a ball after having the legs ran off ya, nothing better. If Grattan can keep that back 4 intact from last season, add one or two and IF the John Paul Sullivan talk is true then yeah, I think they will be right in the mix. For me, personally, the league needs to structure itself better. No crazy games in hand situations. Try get it all at a level pegging, I think it will lead to a better league, ya reckon? When did ye go back?
    We went back same as you lad. Ya your right there they get all the games level and get rid of the games in hand are try do something. The word on the street grattan are playing a fundraiser match out in Barrs club Saturday are you playing bud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    [QUOTE=long-ball;1828120]

We went back same as you lad. Ya your right there they get all the games level and get rid of the games in hand are try do something. The word on the street grattan are playing a fundraiser match out in Barrs club Saturday are you playing bud.
    Doubt that's true man we've our awards night on Friday I can't imagine anyone showing up for that. Plus the A team aren't back training its just us with the B team

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    [QUOTE=SecondBall;1828139]

Doubt that's true man we've our awards night on Friday I can't imagine anyone showing up for that. Plus the A team aren't back training its just us with the B team
    I just got told that Pearce are playing in it and greenwood. A/b team you mean bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    [QUOTE=long-ball;1828151]

I just got told that Pearce are playing in it and greenwood. A/b team you mean bud
    Few of our A team lads have been up yeah, sure look you've as much info as I do at this stage bud...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    [QUOTE=SecondBall;1828152]

Few of our A team lads have been up yeah, sure look you've as much info as I do at this stage bud...
    I'm only asking is it true bud. Will u be with grattan in the Barrs saturday ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    [QUOTE=long-ball;1828166]

I'm only asking is it true bud. Will u be with grattan in the Barrs saturday ?
    I'm not aware of any game Saturday, unless the first team are playing in which case no, I won't be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Mooney being asked to sign for Glenthorn, coming from the man himself....

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Word has it Glenthorn have lost a good few, Packie Cassidy and Paul Hennessy have retired, Jason Mcgrath has gone to Castleview seniors, Shane Scanlon has left, Tails taking over the B team. Nipper will need to plug a few holes in the squad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    word the street scaffa you managed to keep crow did you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Killer my friend nobody wants to lose there best players if the want to compete and hopefully we have changed his mind top keeper and good friend
    WE ARE GOING UP I SAID WE ARE GOING UP!!!!! BOHS CHAMPIONS 1A 09/10

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Killer my friend nobody wants to lose there best players if the want to compete and hopefully we have changed his mind top keeper and good friend
    Massive boost to ye if ye keep hold of him ... He's a big talent to have between the sticks ... Will win a team vital points with big saves in big games ... One of the best around ... Fair play if ye keep him scaffa

Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast