Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2766

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2014/15

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matchsticks View Post
    Have you something against pearse? Your always slating them. I think they have built a nice little side
    Pearse are a team full of very average players who think they are superstars, in saying that they should still have enough to get passed crescent. Big game for kilreen tomorrow, fancy them to beat glenthorn to kick start their title challenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by get in the hole View Post
    Pearse are a team full of very average players who think they are superstars, in saying that they should still have enough to get passed crescent. Big game for kilreen tomorrow, fancy them to beat glenthorn to kick start their title challenge
    I've a few friends playing in that Pearse team that are very good players and they don't think there superstars none of that team do actually I've a feeling this is there year with a bit of luck in the aoh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Have you something against pearse? Your always slating them. I think they have built a nice little side
    nothing against pearse never slated them there an ok side and a good club side im just wishing a good club like crescent all the best in this game .and pearse have some fine players as tricks says.who ever beats park will win it .
    Last edited by 1fortheTeam; 27/03/2015 at 7:46 PM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tricksey View Post
    I've a few friends playing in that Pearse team that are very good players and they don't think there superstars none of that team do actually I've a feeling this is there year with a bit of luck in the aoh.
    Sure of course you're going to say that about your friends. They won't win it at all, park streets ahead of them. Park for league and aoh double

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Sure of course you're going to say that about your friends. They won't win it at all, park streets ahead of them. Park for league and aoh double
    Are ya talking through your hole get in the hole? Friends our not there not making out there super
    by any means .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Are ya talking through your hole get in the hole? Friends our not there not making out there super
    by any means .
    I'd recommend getting someone to proof read your posts before you submit them, that way they might make sense. But ya in any case I've played against pearse a lot over the years and seen an awful lot of them too, and yes average players who think they are far better than what they are. A lot of shapers in that team. Still though as I said I think they will beat crescent. Don't cry pal just giving my opinion on them and I'm sure a lot of people who have played against them would agree.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Innish and park game should be a cracker I hope with innish coming out on top I hope . Both sides expected to do very well in their own div . Park will be favourites but I wouldn't write off a very good Innishvilla side

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Couldn't of said it any better has anyone ever won anything that plays with Pearce if I'm not wrong they always got promoted as runners up...manager never won anything either think it's time they change management times I have seen him looks like a lost puppy on the line..I'm going to be first here and say crescent will beat them tomorrow have nothing to lose against a poor Pearce team...if it was 2 or 3 years ago in league they would be relegated

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Games looking dodgy today lads??!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Games looking dodgy today lads??!!
    yes a lot of rain fell last night and a lot of rain on roads this morning by Mayfield..looking forward to games today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    huge win for glenthorn against a poor kilreen team another step towards league

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kick-off View Post
    Next 3 Game's will see pearse celtics season finished il put my neck on the line here and say they want have a squad traveling down to park next week will see them try bring up some b players
    2-1 win Pearse .............................

13. Thanks From:

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Park 3 innish 2 so the semi final spots are filled Park A Park B Pearse A and Carrigtowhil A . Best of luck to all 4 teams its a great cup to win . Cork Aul show piece

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cool

was at thé game today .. brutal conditions but pearse battled through with a big win ... crescent a good side big and powerful .. late penalty took it to extra time !!! Matchsticks you wouldn't know a football from a sliotar go back to sleep

16. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    pearse lads look thrilled to beat a 2nd division team after extra time wait and see nobody on show for them training Tuesday n thurs and will lose next two league game..same as usual manager all over social media with smiles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    pearse lads look thrilled to beat a 2nd division team after extra time wait and see nobody on show for them training Tuesday n thurs and will lose next two league game..same as usual manager all over social media with smiles
    A very good 2nd division team too with great managers who didn't lose in 20 games a great win kick off...Some win for glenthorn too any match report lads?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by borntoscore View Post
    was at thé game today .. brutal conditions but pearse battled through with a big win ... crescent a good side big and powerful .. late penalty took it to extra time !!! Matchsticks you wouldn't know a football from a sliotar go back to sleep
    Why is that?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    I don't care if you beat the blind asylum, if you get to the semi final of the Aoh you celebrate. Come down from the clouds

21. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    A very good 2nd division team too with great managers who didn't lose in 20 games a great win kick off...Some win for glenthorn too any match report lads?
    21 games bud and fair play to lenny&ger there managers for coming in to us with a few nice words shows what a footballing man he is ..................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    ask your old buddy killer b has he a report tricksey or do you want me to ask him for ya..

24. Thanks From:

Page 92 of 139 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast