Page 75 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2766

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2014/15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just my opinion View Post
    Killer you're some man to be talking about red cards. Served a long suspension yourself. Point was a fair result today. And Vinny will have no hassle settling in about in Rockmount. Fine player with great heart
    Ban served in full buddie, not like the street one last week one this week they just keep on rolling in for them same last season poor disciplinary record that's just my opinion 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killer"B" View Post
    Ban served in full buddie, not like the street one last week one this week they just keep on rolling in for them same last season poor disciplinary record that's just my opinion 😂
    If you spent more time on the training ground and more interested in helping your team than on this you be ok..I hear you tried get hala sent off with your usual antics

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Castleview a no show at Innishvilla today I assume innish get the game .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Ban served in full buddie, not like the street one last week one this week they just keep on rolling in for them same last season poor disciplinary record that's just my opinion 
    well last season kid il just put my hands up on that as soon as i put down the aoh cup reds i dont like yellows to me are ok cards and cups go hand in hand.and it was a great nite in the josh kid .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    AUL Full Results from weekend:
    11 Games on Sunday postponed due to frosty pitches.
    Munster Junior Cup 4th Round: Park Utd A 4 Riverstown 1.
    City Challenge Cup 1st Round: Knocknaheeny Celtic 6 Blackpool Celtic 1;
    City Challenge Cup 2nd Round: Greenmount Rangers 1 Fairview 1 (Fairview won 3-1 on aggregate);
    County Cup 3rd Round: Newmarket Town 2 St John Boscos C 1 (aet); Strand Utd B 1 Corkbeg 5;
    Premier League: Glenthorn Celtic 3 Greenwood 1; Blarney St Ath 1 Pearse Celtic 1; Glen Celtic v Grattan Utd (off); Killumney Utd v Kilreen Celtic (off).
    Premier A League: Dillons Cross Ath v Cathedral Celtic (off); Innishvilla v Castleview (off); Macroom v Carrigtwohill Utd (off); Springfield 2 Village Utd 2.
    AUL 1: Kanturk 0 Rylane Celtic 0; Blackstone Rovers 2 Lakewood 2.
    AUL 1A: Central Rovers 0 Knockraha 1 (abandoned due to weather); UCC 1 Richmond 2; St John Boscos 2 Dunbar Celtic 2; Waterloo v Buttevant (off).
    AUL 2: Cloughduv 0 Crescent Ath 2; Ballincollig 4 Ballinhassig 0; De Courcey Albion v Leeview Ath (off).
    AUL 2A: Glen Celtic B 0 Park Utd 1; Shandon Celtic 6 Donoughmore Ath 1.
    AUL 3: Waterloo 1 Afton Villa 1; Greenwood 2 Macroom 2; UCC 1 Ard Na Laoi 4; Castlelack v Parkview Celtic (off).
    AUL 3A: City Wanderers 1 Temple Utd 1; St John Boscos v Grattan Utd (off); Pearse Celtic 1 Carrigtwohill Utd 3.
    AUL 3B: Tower FC 3 Waterloo 0; Bweeng Celtic v Killumney Utd (off); Los Zarcos v Innishvilla (off).

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Did they ring and say why they didn't show up.?

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Have Castleview Innishvilla game called as off when Castleview didn't show up ? How is that ? And I'm sure that this isn't castleviews first time this season giving a walk over . As far as aul rule book if they give 2 walkovers in a season they will be removed from league ? I'm open to correction on this . Looks like Aul trying to pull a fast one on Innishvilla !!! Saying game off !!! Wonder will that game be rescheduled !!!!
    Last edited by oldlegs; 01/02/2015 at 5:33 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Jaysus killer b.youve a short memory .you on here slating blarney street and not 9 months ago you were in the hub of it in the josh drinking for free with the lads

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefscout View Post
    Jaysus killer b.youve a short memory .you on here slating blarney street and not 9 months ago you were in the hub of it in the josh drinking for free with the lads
    never drank for free lad paid my own way thanks!! and it was a my buddie 1for i was there for and im not slating them there nice lads barr the one or two

10. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    never drank for free lad paid my own way thanks!! and it was a my buddie 1for i was there for and im not slating them there nice lads barr the one or two
    ah sure its only banter kid .

12. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    AOH CUP 4TH ROUND
    Carrigtwohill Utd A v Lakewood Ath
    Glenthorn Celtic B / Buttevant v Bweeng Celtic
    Rylane Celtic / Crescent Ath v Knocknaheeny Celtic
    Kilreen Celtic /Park Utd A / Strand Utd A v Macroom A
    Greenwood B v Park Utd B
    Central Rovers v Innishvilla B / Killumney Utd A
    Innishvilla A v Glenthorn Celtic A
    Glen Celtic B / Newmarket Town v Pearse Celtic A

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    11 games called off yesterday due to frosty pitches! Do you not think that with he backlog of fixtures that all games on Sunday should be pushed back until 2pm to give the pitch a chance to thaw out. Why Kilumney changed our game to killeady on Thursday is beyond me. Maybe they knew that they would only have 8 players and there was a better chance of it being called off out there. I personally hope they get relegated.

15. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    11 games called off yesterday due to frosty pitches! Do you not think that with he backlog of fixtures that all games on Sunday should be pushed back until 2pm to give the pitch a chance to thaw out. Why Kilumney changed our game to killeady on Thursday is beyond me. Maybe they knew that they would only have 8 players and there was a better chance of it being called off out there. I personally hope they get relegated.
    That's rich talk from yourself K.C when you haven't kicked a ball since the play off up in glen park over a year and half ago by all means that comment about been relegated is a bit low bud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    I think the club is going to struggle next couple years hope I'm wrong don't like to see any club in trouble my own club going threw tough times at the moment but hopefully we pull threw

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    It's a strange one didn't they play pearse celtic out in the farm last week. Why wouldn't they play killreen out there??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matchsticks View Post
    It's a strange one didn't they play pearse celtic out in the farm last week. Why wouldn't they play killreen out there??
    Maybe the groundsman had told them they couldn't play their. .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    There will be some back log of games at the end of the year .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Is grattans bubble after bursting or what lads played a left back up front against glenthorn last week as I was told by a grattan member in Fairfield tavern tonight ... Top dog is very quiet lately lads ain't he

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Why change the game from one pitch to another and then have the luck that the game gets called off wen they struggling to get 11 ,the game would of went ahead at the farm I'm hearing was 2 games there that morning

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Dragon View Post
    Why change the game from one pitch to another and then have the luck that the game gets called off wen they struggling to get 11 ,the game would of went ahead at the farm I'm hearing was 2 games there that morning
    Ucc vs Richmond went ahead out there Sunday as the game was 2pm .