Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Spam

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Spam

Cork Sports News has gone live this evening.

This new website will provide extensive coverage of all local soccer throughout Cork from the AUL, CSL, MSL and all of the other affiliated leagues.

Breaking news, competitions, interviews, match reports and much much more.

Check it out on http://corksportsnews.ie/

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Cork Sports News

This new website will provide extensive coverage of all local soccer throughout Cork from the AUL, CSL, MSL and all of the other affiliated leagues.

Check it out on [COLOR=#417394]http://corksportsnews.ie/[/COLOR]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Check it out on [COLOR=#417394]http://corksportsnews.ie/[/COLOR]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Hi guys,

Cork Sports News is up and running now.

Obviously, with the season over and done with, there won't be much in the way of match reports and results but there will be plenty of interviews, breaking stories, competitions and lots more before the season starts again in September.

I'm hoping to announce a few big developments also in the next couple of weeks after I've met people representing all of the respective leagues.

I'd like your feedback too on the site and what you yourself would like to see on it as I want to make it the best it can be in terms of local football coverage.

www.corksportsnews.ie and you can contact us on editor@corksportsnews.ie

Thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Hi guys,

Obviously, with the season over and done with, there won't be much in the way of match reports and results but there will be plenty of interviews, breaking stories, competitions and lots more before the season starts again in September.

I'm hoping to announce a few big developments also in the next couple of weeks after I've met people representing all of the respective leagues.

I'd like your feedback too on the site and what you yourself would like to see on it as I want to make it the best it can be in terms of local football coverage.

[COLOR=#417394]www.corksportsnews.ie[/COLOR] and you can contact us on [COLOR=#417394]editor@corksportsnews.ie[/COLOR]

Thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Hi guys,

[COLOR=#417394]www.corksportsnews.ie[/COLOR] and you can contact us on [COLOR=#417394]editor@corksportsnews.ie[/COLOR]

Thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Hi guys,

Thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Hi guys,

Thank you.