Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: HELP PLEASE: Limerick v Finn Harps - 29th June 2012 (Match Programme)

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

HELP PLEASE: Limerick v Finn Harps - 29th June 2012 (Match Programme)

Hi folks.

I'm wondering if you can help me. I'm trying to trace a copy (or two) of the match programme from the game last season between Limerick and Harps on 29th June. I collect all Harps programmes, but I am missing the one from that game (long story, so I won't go into it here). It's the only Harps programme I'm missing from the last twenty years or so. If anyone can help me with a copy, please, please, please PM me.

Thanks,

Joe.
    Up the Harps!!

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    537 Posts
    thats some achievement harps1954 to be missin just one programme in twenty years. I have a big collection of longford town match programmes and am missing loads of old Longford town programmes over the last twenty years..I assume u mustnt have missed much games over the last 20 yrs?
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinho II View Post
    thats some achievement harps1954 to be missin just one programme in twenty years. I have a big collection of longford town match programmes and am missing loads of old Longford town programmes over the last twenty years..I assume u mustnt have missed much games over the last 20 yrs?
    It's a lot of hard work to make sure I get programmes for all games, especially away friendlies but I haven't missed getting any over the last twenty years or so. I have quite a lot of home and aways from the mid-1980's, but missing quite a bit prior to that. However, still have a good collection from the 1970's but picking up the missing ones is hard. You can always get one here and there from time to time, but as I said it's getting harder now to come by there.

I have only missed a handful of home games since 1988 (I'd say no more than 10) and those I miss are usually due to family occasions. Don't get to as many away games now as I used to. There was a period from around 1993 up to about 2003 that I missed very few away games but harder to do now because of travel costs, young family, etc.

Again, if anyone can help me obtaining a copy of the Limerick v Harps programme from 29th June, I would be more than grateful. I have emailed the club, but have got no reply.

Does anyone know who is the Limerick Programme editor and would you have a contact name / number or email address for him (or her).
    Up the Harps!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Joe

The editor changed since that game. Unfortunately you have a bit of competition see previous request.

http://foot.ie/threads/176235-Limeri...tch-programmes

There may be some left in the office and somebody is having a look but I know somebody tried a few months back as well looking for this one.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Thanks to John Hickey from Caherconlish who responded to my post and has offered me a programme from this game. It's very much appreciated and I can't thank you enough.
    Last edited by harps1954; 20/03/2013 at 9:41 AM.
    Up the Harps!!

6. Thanks From: