Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Series 11 latest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keen2win View Post
    Nobody going mad? "Id just like to say **** Shams and all their ****ing fans" by pauliek, who I'm fairly sure is a Sligo fan! And I'm just highlighting incidents by yer fans, which I think are worse!

And I dunno what sort of evidence dong expects me to have! I didn't think of getting the camera out at the time, my own two eyes can't be wrong. Just because you say you didn't see it doesn't mean that it didn't happen, but because I did see it happen, I can actually comment! Jesus for Kavanagh to actually come out the day after and say it happened, you actually can't be that stupid to think we are both lying? Christ above!

Shams fans be naughty, their fans on here deny it. Sligo fans be naughty, their fans on here deny it! The lot of ye are very annoying!!!
    Yeah, but you could have any sort of agenda, or just decide that on this particular day you will have a go at Sligo Rovers because a few posters on here annoyed you.
    Kavanagh missed a penalty against a couple of years ago and in a cup final, got plenty of slagging about it since and hey presto, there were Sligo fans spitting on him in Tolka.

International Prospect bennocelt's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel-harps1954 View Post
    Seriously? Wut? Even I didn't think you were that thick.
    Get over yourself, jeez I know you havent gone to a big game in a while supporting harps so might not know what big football crowds are like, but a bit of lucozade isnt the worst thing i have ever seen - god joey barton has done worse today in the epl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dong View Post
    Yeah, but you could have any sort of agenda, or just decide that on this particular day you will have a go at Sligo Rovers because a few posters on here annoyed you.
    Kavanagh missed a penalty against a couple of years ago and in a cup final, got plenty of slagging about it since and hey presto, there were Sligo fans spitting on him in Tolka.
    Once again you are wrong, I do not, nor should I have, any agenda against Sligo Rovers F.C., I said they are my second club, and I was amongst their fans celebrating when they scored the last minute goal. And I mentioned that Kavanagh got spat on way back when it happened, on here!

I don't know the history of Kavanagh, but I do know what happened! It's very naive to take the stance that it didn't happen! But yeah, I am going on about it a bit more than I should because your fans annoyed me on here! *teardrop*
    Last edited by Keen2win; 13/05/2012 at 6:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    You have no proof so?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Do the likes of Twigg, Turner, Sives, Gilbert, Gartland etc still get their weekly wage despite not turning up for a game?

6. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    You have no proof so?
    I already said I didn't, you really are quite stupid! I'm not sure what counts as proof anyway, my word, Kavanagh's word, plus I'm sure the Shel's stewards in the vicinity would be only too happy to agree with me!

Besides I know I'm right, and you ain't got a clue Accept that sir, and move on!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    If that's the case I am finally using Foot.ie properly And I'm sorry Mr. South, but did you really call me an idiot a few posts up? LOL, go take some medication or something, you're pathetic! (Did you see what I done there? No? Well I wouldn't have expected anything different tbh )
    Meh using my phone so what ever. You are coming across as a complete div now. What our fans did or didn't do in Tolka has nothing to do with what Shams were doing yesterday. Just log out and keep your childish argument for Bebo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    I already said I didn't, you really are quite stupid! I'm not sure what counts as proof anyway, my word, Kavanagh's word, plus I'm sure the Shel's stewards in the vicinity would be only too happy to agree with me!

Besides I know I'm right, and you ain't got a clue Accept that sir, and move on!
    Maybe a photo like the ones on the previous pages or a doctored YouTube clip even?

Didnt think so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean South View Post
    Meh using my phone so what ever. You are coming across as a complete div now. What our fans did or didn't do in Tolka has nothing to do with what Shams were doing yesterday. Just log out and keep your childish argument for Bebo
    I am just trying to make the point that Sligo fans are not without fault, it seems very hard for any of ye to admit that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Maybe a photo like the ones on the previous pages or a doctored YouTube clip even?

Didnt think so.
    Nope My word, along with Kavanagh's will have to do, sin é!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    I thought he made a valid point to begin with and you eejits just started jumping on his back for no reason, shh sligo people, he has no alterer motives..

Yer just making it into a bigger deal!
    Last edited by Acornvilla; 13/05/2012 at 4:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Nope My word, along with Kavanagh's will have to do, sin é!
    Thought as much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Well all I can think of is you asking on your forum to see if anyone saw it, or checking the thread from the time! Maybe someone on here saw it happening too? Don't be shy peeps! (Say what you want, it did happen, a few of yer fans are scum, and your attitude is actually worse than a Shams fans attitude in relation to weeding them out)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Thought as much.
    Some people go to games to watch the game and not take pictures and video recordings of fans in case they do something.

How in gods name could he have proof?

16. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,346 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bennocelt View Post
    Get over yourself, jeez I know you havent gone to a big game in a while supporting harps so might not know what big football crowds are like, but a bit of lucozade isnt the worst thing i have ever seen - god joey barton has done worse today in the epl

Wonderful reply. Well done you.
    https://kesslereffect.bandcamp.com/album/kepler - New music. It's not that bad.

18. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhitearmy View Post
    Some people go to games to watch the game and not take pictures and video recordings of fans in case they do something.

How in gods name could he have proof?
    Hold on.
    I have had posts removed by moderators on here over less serious stuff than allegations of spitting on players.
    I was told they were unsubstantiated and I needed proof.
    I actually never bring a camera to games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Hold on.
    I have had posts removed by moderators on here over less serious stuff than allegations of spitting on players.
    I was told they were unsubstantiated and I needed proof.
    I actually never bring a camera to games.
    So if things had been thrown at Keane and you seen it,but there were no cameras to prove it would you stay quiet about it or would you come on here saying it happened?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Keen2win talks with a brown mouth, I was right there when Quigley fouled Kavanagh, but I can't say if he was spat on or not because there was a few bodies down on the wall blocking my view, do there is absolutely no way I can say that Kavanagh was or was not spat on, he came away from the incident smirking and he did not wipe spit off his face or shirt.
    But the real reason I state
    keen2win lives on fantasy island is that he says that only few a Sligo rovers fans spat on Kavanagh, there wasn't a few in spitting distance and if the two or three that were all spat in concert, good luck to them. I would like an exact account of where you stood and exactly what you saw and why you were so late in bringing it to attention on here or else I call you liar
    Last edited by redarmyfaction; 13/05/2012 at 6:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redarmyfaction View Post
    Jermain talks with a brown mouth, I was right there when Quigley fouled Kavanagh, but I can't say if he was spat on or not because there was a few bodies down on the wall blocking my view, do there is absolutely no way I can say that Kavanagh was or was not spat on, he came away from the incident smirking and he did not wipe spit off his face or shirt.
    But the real reason I state
    keen2win lives on fantasy island is that he says that only few a Sligo rovers fans spat on Kavanagh, there wasn't a few in spitting distance and of the two or three that were all spat in concert, good luck to them. I would like an exact account of where you stood and exactly what you saw and why you were so late in bringing it to attention on here or else I call you liar
    It was certainly mentioned on here around the game that people thought Kavanagh had been spot on. Maybe not by this guy all the same. Presume he won't stand with our fans anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    ^I think this story originated with a Kavanagh tweet.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast