Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Series 11 latest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewhitearmy View Post
    So if things had been thrown at Keane and you seen it,but there were no cameras to prove it would you stay quiet about it or would you come on here saying it happened?
    Like I said, I had posts removed for something before that I had seen but had no evidence for, so I wouldn't personally.
    I would just leave it for somebody else I'd say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redarmyfaction View Post
    Keen2win talks with a brown mouth, I was right there when Quigley fouled Kavanagh, but I can't say if he was spat on or not because there was a few bodies down on the wall blocking my view, do there is absolutely no way I can say that Kavanagh was or was not spat on, he came away from the incident smirking and he did not wipe spit off his face or shirt.
    But the real reason I state
    keen2win lives on fantasy island is that he says that only few a Sligo rovers fans spat on Kavanagh, there wasn't a few in spitting distance and if the two or three that were all spat in concert, good luck to them. I would like an exact account of where you stood and exactly what you saw and why you were so late in bringing it to attention on here or else I call you liar
    Wait a minute, you say I talk bullsh*t, but yet admit you can't be sure what happened? FFS!

How would you expect him to react I wonder? A Cantona kick? Start crying?

Did you honestly say that there wasn't a few within spitting distance, but then say of the "two or three that were"? Christ ye had a very good crowd in Dublin, and there was certainly a lot of agro when he was brought over to the sidelines i.e. a lot of people congregated in the one area.

As you are looking out on the pitch from the away side, I was towards the top right of yer fans, with a good view down. I was wearing my glasses, my vision was crystal clear

I saw the foul, him being brought over to the sideline, and a good few fans (maybe 7 or 8) standing on the railing leaning over and a hell of a lot more in the vicinity, of which two or three were spitting, the stewards were there too!

I brought it to your attention before, at the time!

This is fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dong View Post
    Like I said, I had posts removed for something before that I had seen but had no evidence for, so I wouldn't personally.
    I would just leave it for somebody else I'd say.
    Well that's what I done at the time actually, because Foot.ie being Foot.ie, I would have been shot for saying all of this, I'm not an idiot. But, in my opinion, when Kavanagh made it public, that's evidence enough to talk about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redarmyfaction
    Kavanagh is a nice player but a dirty piece of work which brings me to Turner, once he raised his hand to Keane he was walking, I didn't know that Keane had gone down like a bent boxer because I was looking at the ref to see the red card. I would expect better of Keane but there you go I blame television.
    The ref was initially going to only book Turner, but put it the yellow back in his pocket after the second incident.
    NL 1st Division Champions 2006
    NL Premier Division Champions 2010
    NL Premier Division Champions 2011

Keep Tallaght Tidy, Throw your rubbish in the Jodi

Ten Years Not Out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Keen2win talks with a brown mouth, I was right there when Quigley fouled Kavanagh, but I can't say if he was spat on or not because there was a few bodies down on the wall blocking my view, do there is absolutely no way I can say that Kavanagh was or was not spat on, he came away from the incident smirking and he did not wipe spit off his face or shirt.
    But the real reason I state
    keen2win lives on fantasy island is that he says that only few a Sligo rovers fans spat on Kavanagh, there wasn't a few in spitting distance and if the two or three that were all spat in concert, good luck to them. I would like an exact account of where you stood and exactly what you saw and why you were so late in bringing it to attention on here or else I call you liar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keen2win View Post
    Wait a minute, you say I talk bullsh*t, but yet admit you can't be sure what happened? FFS!

How would you expect him to react I wonder? A Cantona kick? Start crying?

Did you honestly say that there wasn't a few within spitting distance, but then say of the "two or three that were"? Christ ye had a very good crowd in Dublin, and there was certainly a lot of agro when he was brought over to the sidelines i.e. a lot of people congregated in the one area.

As you are looking out on the pitch from the away side, I was towards the top right of yer fans, with a good view down. I was wearing my glasses, my vision was crystal clear

I saw the foul, him being brought over to the sideline, and a good few fans (maybe 7 or 8) standing on the railing leaning over and a hell of a lot more in the vicinity, of which two or three were spitting, the stewards were there too!

I brought it to your attention before, at the time!

This is fun.
    You were wearing your xray vision glasses so.

International Prospect bennocelt's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel-harps1954 View Post
    Wonderful reply. Well done you.
    http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=lawlessireland
    Cant find the episode on irish football violence but its cracking stuff, you might want to sit down though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mypost View Post
    The ref was initially going to only book Turner, but put it the yellow back in his pocket after the second incident.
    Indeed, but once he raised his hand he walks, no matter if Keane is practising his amateur dramatics or not. If your looking for injustice, Garlands red was a very harsh decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    You were wearing your xray vision glasses so.
    I enjoyed dong's attempts at proving me wrong more, you are as big an idiot as I have seen on here, please go away.

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    Looking at some of faces in the still of the lucozade christening makes me doubt Darwin, what evolutionary advantage can enable these people to reproduce.
    How dare you? I doubt YOU.

10. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keen2win View Post
    I enjoyed dong's attempts at proving me wrong more, you are as big an idiot as I have seen on here, please go away.
    I am not and I won't you know, once Kavanagh its brought to the line he is behind the wall and nobody in the away section at Tolka can see him except the alleged spotters leaning over the wall looking down at him, you have admitted you have bad eyesight so please explain how you can see what men with their backs to you are doing with their spittle.I do not assert or deny that Kavanagh was spat at because I too had my line of sight impeded by the factors mentioned
    above, also the reactions of Kavanagh and the Shells stewards at the time did not indicate that he had been spat upon.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Looking foward to October already. **** Shams

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678