Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: FAI seek Derry exemption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ger121 View Post
    If you end up not being seeded in the CL draw as seems likely, can't see you doing much either.
    you never know, nobody thought we'd beat Partizan and we all know what happened

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by askmehoop View Post
    you never know, nobody thought we'd beat Partizan and we all know what happened
    Shepherd and Stewart were your standout players in Europe last summer. Do you think Killer , Powell, Aaron Greene etc match up?
    Anyway, Last time I Looked it was 50/50 as to whether you would be seeded, has anything changed dramatically?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SkStu View Post
    we thought that last year. Thanks for the charity Derry. Almost too generous.
    Ah its nothing.

Cash is tight enough with Poland coming coming up, you lads give it one last bash, make the groups and your sorted sure!
    MD

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtndvn View Post
    Ah its nothing.

Cash is tight enough with Poland coming coming up, you lads give it one last bash, make the groups and your sorted sure!
    We'll be sorted once we're on the plane to Amsterdam in May 2013.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalymountrower View Post
    Shepherd and Stewart were your standout players in Europe last summer. Do you think Killer , Powell, Aaron Greene etc match up?
    Anyway, Last time I Looked it was 50/50 as to whether you would be seeded, has anything changed dramatically?
    i assume you mean Stevens not stewart, both him and shep had good euro campaigns, but it wasnt a two man job getting us to the group stages. Killer wasnt given a good enough run, i think he could have done more damage if given the chance, dont know enough about greene tbh so will have to reserve judgement. Powell is hit and miss, will see how he gets on under SK. Overall i think we have improved the squad from last season, something we have done every year since moving to Tallaght. We will need a bit of luck like every team does, we've punched well above our weight the last couple of seasons and i expect the same again this year

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by askmehoop View Post
    i assume you mean Stevens not stewart, both him and shep had good euro campaigns, but it wasnt a two man job getting us to the group stages. Killer wasnt given a good enough run, i think he could have done more damage if given the chance, dont know enough about greene tbh so will have to reserve judgement. Powell is hit and miss, will see how he gets on under SK. Overall i think we have improved the squad from last season, something we have done every year since moving to Tallaght. We will need a bit of luck like every team does, we've punched well above our weight the last couple of seasons and i expect the same again this year
    I meant Sullivan!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567