Holycross 13 6 2 5 28 25 20

Newport A 10 6 2 2 22 12 20

Aisling Annacotty B 11 5 4 2 17 15 19

Castle Rover's 12 5 3 4 22 18 18

Herbertstown 12 4 1 7 19 29 13

Summerville B 12 3 3 6 24 28 12

Polonia Luimni 13 2 0 11 22 39 6

Caledonian's 11 1 1 9 18 43 4

That table is wrong.... Miroslav Klose and Lucas Podolski were in fact illegal or suspended 😜😝😜

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dines08 View Post
    Ya. Play Premier players in 4a then in 3b and then 3a and last but not least 2b. Fair play to them, what goes on out there isn't just banter. It's not only for opposition players either, the referee gets it aswell. I'd be ashamed to play for the b team out there after the way they reacted to losing the cup final last year.
    and none of them geting paid including the manager.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ya. Play Premier players in 4a then in 3b and then 3a and last but not least 2b. Fair play to them, what goes on out there isn't just banter. It's not only for opposition players either, the referee gets it aswell. I'd be ashamed to play for the b team out there after the way they reacted to losing the cup final last year.

@Dines 08...im weak from laughing at u here.Your back again with your usual crap about playing A team players in the b team.You make me wonder if u are mentally retarded, there is nothing wrong with that btw.Just looked at you history of sad dim-witted bitter comments there and as they say you are at it again.Foot troll!!

As a neutral ,I have never had a bad experience out in kilmallock.If anything them lads show the ref way more respect than the lads from town.I was at the cup final last year and every one of the Kilmallock players to a man waited around after the match and congratulated Mungret(my own club) They all stayed for the speech and were graceful in defeat.

Grow up man and worry about your beloved dines or have you switched allegiances again this year for the third time on the bounce..Who is going well now?The boro?I suppose you are following them now.

As a final point , I find it disgusting that you are mindlessly attacking the Kilmallock manager(who i know personally)and can categorically say right now is a decent man/manager.He has never over-stepped the line between abuse and banter,unlike yourself.

Pat Gilroy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    You're so out of touch it's mind blowing, you find my mindless attacking of the Kilmallock manager disguting??? When? Where? I have had personal experience of abuse which wasn't just banter with the Kilmallock manager as a player not so long ago so you are wrong there I'm afraid. Its not the manager but the crowd and players as a whole I was refering to. Again through personal experience playing out there in a big game at the end of last season. I'm not the only person on here who thinks their behaviour leaves a lot to be desired. You mention as a neutral and then mungret as your club and the Kilmallock manager as a guy you know personally. How is that neutral? As for the playing of premier players in the lower divisions the joke is lost on you I'm afraid. It's a wind up for fools like you to bite on... Caught me a whopper! Idiot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    [QUOTE0 [/QUOTE]
    You're so out of touch it's mind blowing, you find my mindless attacking of the Kilmallock manager disguting??? When? Where? I have had personal experience of abuse which wasn't just banter with the Kilmallock manager as a player not so long ago so you are wrong there I'm afraid. Its not the manager but the crowd and players as a whole I was refering to. Again through personal experience playing out there in a big game at the end of last season. I'm not the only person on here who thinks their behaviour leaves a lot to be desired. You mention as a neutral and then mungret as your club and the Kilmallock manager as a guy you know personally. How is that neutral? As for the playing of premier players in the lower divisions the joke is lost on you I'm afraid. It's a wind up for fools like you to bite on... Caught me a whopper! Idiot
    Just curious , what A team players are you referring to that played with the B team ?? .......How many Kilmallock matches do you go to , both As and Bs as to make a statement like that ?? ........B team players have to often tog out for the As as the As rarely have more then 12 or 13 players at any one game. We do not have the pull of players the teams in town do and thats not a dig, just a fact, so the As call on the Bs when are they are stuck. In actually fact the B team lost some of their best players this year as they were called up to the A team and signed As only. You really should get your facts right lad. And as for the so called abuse, the player in question had hes fair share to say aswell and was not totally innocent, but every team gets abuse and banter when playing away from home, Kilmallock have often been on the end of it too as has every other team. Get over it and move on.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Dines you are an embarrassment. I have asked a few fellas about you and i'm not surprised to hear back that you are a floater....You've played for 5 , possibly 6 different teams during your CAREER.You were never liked by any of those teams so time to have a look in the mirror pal and stop trying to be a keyboard warrior.Who u playin for this year.You are a joke and you know it!!!I'm ignoring your tripe from now on...

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I very much doubt you had the wherewithal to come up with that.You chanced your arm and realised that it wasn't going to stand up.If it wasn;t for B teams you wouldnt have kicked a ball for the lst 10yrs pal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I'm curious to know who you think I am as I've played for 3 clubs since I was 7 years of age. I never once mentioned the manager of Kilmallock and I regularly have a slag with the Kilmallock lads about the using of A players on the B team, both on this forum and Facebook. It's a wind up and a bit of banter after they pipped us for the league last year(even if they did over step the mark at times during that game).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefballsack View Post
    Dines you are an embarrassment. I have asked a few fellas about you and i'm not surprised to hear back that you are a floater....You've played for 5 , possibly 6 different teams during your CAREER.You were never liked by any of those teams so time to have a look in the mirror pal and stop trying to be a keyboard warrior.Who u playin for this year.You are a joke and you know it!!!I'm ignoring your tripe from now on...
    Have to laugh at that, very personal attack there. Taking this very serious aren't you? You seem to think you know a lot about me