Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1691

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    Will do killer , can't see the MSL dragging out the final . I presume the matter will be deal th with quickly an a new date posted . All the one to us anyway who we play . Just delighted to have reached the final .
    Nice one. Besta luck in the final!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Any good games on now that the long evenings are back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Interesting peice on the Echo tonite with regards to the League Cup Final cancellation . Least its out there now anyway an the rumors will stop . Makes our game tomorrow all the more interesting considering who we may have to play .

Id say Pirlo if you wanted to catch the game of the night it would have to be Cors an Midleton . Cors are flying but Midleton have done really well of late and are worthy contenders an they will know they have to get at least a draw to make it worthwhile trip .

Ringmahon A will have a tough one away to Everton who only recently won 1/3 away to Ringmahon if im correct and that could be a belter as well an its only a short spin to Everton park from Castletreasure if ya fancy getting a half of each .

We have to travel to Ringmahon to play the Ringmahon B side which is a tough fixture as well . Played them up in our place earlier on this season and they played really well ,we had to work hard for the win that evening .

Tough fixtures for us all tomorrow evening but i suppose these are the ones we will all look back on an say "if only" at the end of the season if ya end up with nothing .

Plenty of ball left to be played so good luck to all .
    Their's only one Dinny Pop's.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Interesting peice on the Echo tonite with regards to the League Cup Final cancellation . Least its out there now anyway an the rumors will stop .

What did it say on the Echo?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Everton v ringmahon jnr game off tonight in case anyone going to watch

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Corinthians 2 Midleton 1

another good old win for Corinthians

any other results?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Ringmahon B 1 Mayfield 3,,,,,,,,,, had ta work bleedin hard for this one as well
    Last edited by littleman; 09/04/2014 at 12:33 AM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by collcorforever View Post
    Corinthians 2 Midleton 1

another good old win for Corinthians

any other results?
    Really is another good win. Ye just seem to have the habit of knowing how to win & grind out the results. Beaten all yer main rivals last few weeks bar ringmahon and even drew with them.

Well done.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Ringmahon B 1 Mayfield 3,,,,,,,,,, had ta work bleedin hard for this one as well
    Keeps ye in the hunt littleman but don't know who is going to do ye and the rest of the chasing pack the favours ye need to catch cors. Do ye have to play them at home

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Pardon me INS but the only factor at play here is a logistical one .

From a bookies point of view the lesser games to play provide the least risk, the greater amount of games provide the greater risk no matter what the form .

I can speak freely that we have no intention of rolling over , we have no reason too .

We have led the league for so long , would it be so strange to finish it that way .

We ask for no favour , I would presume that given human nature teams who have been beaten by a slight margin would like to seek retribution . Teams , clubs an players have pride . Revenge spurs us all on at times .

Everyone wants to be the the one to take te scalp , again human nature .

The pressure is on Cors and all the sides who again logistically are favourites , as you an countless other have put yer shoulder behind their wagon an left the rest of us to feed off scraps of "well done "and "keep going " instead of fiar dues for leading for so long .

There pressure is all off us, we have a cup final in the bag , awaiting an opponent . Other teams have to wait for a verdict . Cors seniors lost tonite again, UCC an Mary's await in there next 2 games .

The Hall are struggling senior too .

Can't see those clubs being thrilled there seniors are possibly going down the swanny an their juniors are flying .

Hate me if I'm wrong, don't hate me if I have the mebs to say what I see .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Sounds like you were out for the Utd game littleman?how are your seniors getting on
    Last edited by fifa; 09/04/2014 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    FIFA they won 0/1 away to Wilton.
    Last edited by littleman; 10/04/2014 at 3:32 AM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fifa View Post
    Sounds like you were out for the Utd game littleman?how are your seniors getting on
    Got it in 1 I'd say

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Pardon me INS but the only factor at play here is a logistical one .

From a bookies point of view the lesser games to play provide the least risk, the greater amount of games provide the greater risk no matter what the form .

I can speak freely that we have no intention of rolling over , we have no reason too .

We have led the league for so long , would it be so strange to finish it that way .

We ask for no favour , I would presume that given human nature teams who have been beaten by a slight margin would like to seek retribution . Teams , clubs an players have pride . Revenge spurs us all on at times .

Everyone wants to be the the one to take te scalp , again human nature .

The pressure is on Cors and all the sides who again logistically are favourites , as you an countless other have put yer shoulder behind their wagon an left the rest of us to feed off scraps of "well done "and "keep going " instead of fiar dues for leading for so long .

There pressure is all off us, we have a cup final in the bag , awaiting an opponent . Other teams have to wait for a verdict . Cors seniors lost tonite again, UCC an Mary's await in there next 2 games .

The Hall are struggling senior too .

Can't see those clubs being thrilled there seniors are possibly going down the swanny an their juniors are flying .

Hate me if I'm wrong, don't hate me if I have the mebs to say what I see .
    1st when I say a favour I mean they have 3 games in hand and a point ahead of ye and for one that blows your leading all the way out of it and they have lead at earlier stages to after a few games besides ye so have others. SO CALM DOWN. All I meant was it's out of your hands. I was trying to start a debate on people's opinions not put you or teams down.
    Not having a pop off you or antagonising you. I have good respect for the way ye keep winning if not for your comments on here sometimes. No wonder people wind you up. It's only obvious most of the things you say are correct and with so many teams battling with 3 going down there will be surprises. I'm a realist the odds are in there favour at the moment and by no means meant to give ye or others scraps.

What the senior aspect has to do with it only god knows obviously as FIFA said you must have being out for the utd game. I would think those other clubs might not put up with an attitude like yours. After all there long established top quality senior teams falling on tough times for whatever reason but being there because they stick together as a club.
    So to sum it up 2 aspirin before bed and congrats on cup final

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    There's no winding anyone up INS.

It is what it is . I don't comment on what's not said , I comment on what's said . My only crime as far as I'm concerned is that I have no intention of giving up until it's logistically impossible .

Pardon me for the mish mash of my previous post,,,,,,,posting on the move can be hazardous ,,,,,,,,, by the way FIFA I'm QPR to the core

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Pressure seems to be taking its toll on you littleman, just try to enjoy the season and leave of the Kevin Keegan style rants

As regards senior and junior teams working together I think it's great to see as after all both teams play for the same Club and most guys are friends and may have played schoolboys together.
    Carrigaline for us Sunday and ID LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Mourinho one week an Keegan the next,,,,,,,,,next week il be a cross between Rodgers , Pelligrino an our Harry . Pressure , ur havin a laugh . I'm under more pressure to wear a pants out the cross than I am ta win the league
    Last edited by littleman; 10/04/2014 at 7:05 AM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by collcorforever View Post
    Pressure seems to be taking its toll on you littleman, just try to enjoy the season and leave of the Kevin Keegan style rants

As regards senior and junior teams working together I think it's great to see as after all both teams play for the same Club and most guys are friends and may have played schoolboys together.
    Carrigaline for us Sunday and ID LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM
    Haha well said

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Mourinho one week an Keegan the next,,,,,,,,,next week il be a cross between Rodgers , Pelligrino an our Harry . Pressure , ur havin a laugh . I'm under more pressure to wear a pants out the cross than I am ta win the league
    I think he just means your mind games on here sometimes boarder on the ridiculous but it do put a smile on our faces from time to time. That was some rant really over fairly innocent comments totally taken out of context. Any idea who ye have in cup final or news either from you cors. No doubt ye might prefer ringmahon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Heard ringmahon won appeal
    mayfield ringmahon b final

Page 73 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast