Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Munster Senior League - Junior Divisions

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zohan View Post
    heard carrig were using illegal players from the junior 2nd team??!!

it was one of there junior 2nd team players who they were guilty of against blarney anyway

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Just wondering villaman10, what was the outcome from the match between blarney and midleton in o' shea park where the game was abandoned just after half time due to violent conduct? Where Midleton awarded the points or did it have to be replayed?? I think it was before Christmas sometime. And yes i agree with all comments, it is a joke that Midleton be relegated due to the faults of others. Midleton played for the points they believed they needed on the final day and then they are told by a letter in the post. DISGRACE!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Reliable View Post
    Just wondering villaman10, what was the outcome from the match between blarney and midleton in o' shea park where the game was abandoned just after half time due to violent conduct? Where Midleton awarded the points or did it have to be replayed?? I think it was before Christmas sometime. And yes i agree with all comments, it is a joke that Midleton be relegated due to the faults of others. Midleton played for the points they believed they needed on the final day and then they are told by a letter in the post. DISGRACE!!
    they gave it as a draw, i know midleton got a fine as well,(dont know what for) razor please dont remove this post as i am only answering a question that was asked!! if memory serves me right an incident like this happened last/year before in the senior first division, and the team who's player got (fouled) got the points!! no, i won't be mentioning their names, just using it as an example!! from the outside looking in it looks like midleton had a tough year of it from the msl bigwigs, shame the season has ended this way for all teams involved in this situation, as we should be talking about douglas hall and their fantastic season, but that's what happens when you relagate a team by letter 2 weeks after the season is over, when every one else can see that there is something wrong with that!! maybe mr blatter took it on as a foxer!!

red and white you are correct, what in the name of god were they doing down there in the first place???

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    midleton were fined and it was given as a draw for that game in o shea park because midletons sideline ran onto the pitch as soon as the incident happened so it was acknowledged by the msl that they had a part to play in the whole incident getting completely out of hand aswell
    normally it would be the instigator would get no points but the league found that it was equal blame(more 70/30)id imagine

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    [QUOTE=villaman10;1493256]they gave it as a draw, i know midleton got a fine as well,(dont know what for) razor please dont remove this post as i am only answering a question that was asked!! if memory serves me right an incident like this happened last/year before in the senior first division, and the team who's player got (fouled) got the points!! no, i won't be mentioning their names, just using it as an example!! from the outside looking in it looks like midleton had a tough year of it from the msl bigwigs, shame the season has ended this way for all teams involved in this situation, as we should be talking about douglas hall and their fantastic season, but that's what happens when you relagate a team by letter 2 weeks after the season is over, when every one else can see that there is something wrong with that!! maybe mr blatter took it on as a foxer!!

classic

6. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
    midleton were fined and it was given as a draw for that game in o shea park because midletons sideline ran onto the pitch as soon as the incident happened so it was acknowledged by the msl that they had a part to play in the whole incident getting completely out of hand aswell
    normally it would be the instigator would get no points but the league found that it was equal blame(more 70/30)id imagine
    can you blame them?? ya man spent 4 hours in hospital and 8 stitches in his head, i'd find it hard to stay on the line myself!! but think its time to draw the line over that incident!! at least the msl told them bout that decision before it was to late, think what every one here is puzzled by is the relagation 2 weeks after they drew with carrigaline last game of season thinking that's all they needed!! that wouldn't happen in the most backward league in the deepest darkest part of the old soviet union!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    [QUOTE=greengrass;1493441]
    Quote Originally Posted by villaman10 View Post
    [/B]
    classic
    took me all week to find something to get good ol' mr. blatter involved:-)

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Lastest from turners cross Douglas hall 1 - 1 Passage

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Douglas Hall 2 Passage 1

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Final Score - Hall 2 (Derek O'Donovan, Mark Reardon) Passage 1
    "The times are tough now, just getting tougher
    This old world is rough, its just getting rougher"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    havent heard anything regarding junior leagues red and white
    a better idea will be got when teams get back training i imagine,
    not long to go now

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    heard the hall have lost one or two of the good young players, reardon and killian murphy apparently going senior and will be a few going to AULs and a few young AUL lads going the opposite way. other than that havent really heard anything, presume rockmount will need to sign a few to get back competing, mayfield will need to do the same. I had heard the halls manager was considering his future and getting involved in the senior set up but cant confirm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Douglas hall, ringmahon and rockmount would be my 3 picks. All 3 finished quite strongly last season. Our lads will struggle again but at least they're all local lads which hasn't been the case for a long time as we all Know.

Heard Avondale have applied for a pitch in the Blackrock area so fingers crossed it'll happen as traveling to carrigaline is a disaster for the club

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    i would say douglas,mount and corinthians if they can keep there team and add a few
    cant see ringmahon competing for the top spot,
    hear blarney are getting new managers,
    thats about it

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    It was Avondale who won it previous to these two

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AvondaleNutter View Post
    Douglas hall, ringmahon and rockmount would be my 3 picks. All 3 finished quite strongly last season. Our lads will struggle again but at least they're all local lads which hasn't been the case for a long time as we all Know.

Heard Avondale have applied for a pitch in the Blackrock area so fingers crossed it'll happen as traveling to carrigaline is a disaster for the club
    ringmahon will be stronger from last year.gettin a few seniors back and some of the youth team that won league are stepping up..regarding your new pitch you wanna look at your geography because you know as well as i do where ye want yere pitch to be
    67 years in cork soccer 1951-2018
    🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ringmahon4ever View Post
    ringmahon will be stronger from last year.gettin a few seniors back and some of the youth team that won league are stepping up..regarding your new pitch you wanna look at your geography because you know as well as i do where ye want yere pitch to be

do tell ringmahon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greengrass View Post
    do tell ringmahon
    my lips are sealed ha ha
    🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redandwhite View Post
    i think ringmahon fancy their chances every pre season for this league but it never comes to much...maybe this could be the year!! with the way this league has gone in recent years teams need to get off to a strong start to put pressure on hall/mount...in fairness mayfield did it last year but it was more the fact they played additional games up to march rather than being capable of winning it...when it came to it think mount and hall beat them easily both home and away...
    we goota fancy ourselves because no one else does ha ha.we finished strong when we got few new players in.now add them to the seniors and youths that are coming in and hopefully it will be a good season.
    🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫🔴⚫

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    any news on transfers in this section??

Page 13 of 85 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast