Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The Title Decider Friday Oct 2nd

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    theneutral, it is pretty obvious you are a rovers fan, also, the way you talked about your "wife" sort of really gave the game away.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theneutral View Post
    Your being awfully arrogant if you think ordinary decent football fans and human beings would sit idly by and allow this sort of thing to happen without saying a word, simply because thats what Rovers fans do!

I honestly dont give two hoots weather you think im a rovers fan or not, if i agreed with what you were saying would i be a bohs fan?
    Not trying to divert any attention either, only serving to remind you that for every knacker in green and white last week in Tallaght there was one in red and black on the opposite side! Your ignorance of this fact is shocking!
    Well they did sit idly by and it was clearly more than four or five. You couldn't hear four or five so clearly on the footage. Its clearly more than a dozen, mayby twenty and obviously someone heard them and seeing as how they weren't ejected, those around them SAID NOTHING!

Hi lads, long time reader, havent contributed on here in a long while.
    As for your not giving two hoots whether I think you are a rovers fan or not, thats beside the point because you clearly are and the evidence is there in your language, not because you don't agree with me but your timing on arriving on the forum, the thread you arrived on, your language and the fact in your first post as "the neutral" you said it was your first post in a while. So you were by your own admission here before as a different user. Banned were you? Or were you just observing the boycott?
    Last edited by BohsPartisan; 12/10/2009 at 11:13 PM.
    TO TELL THE TRUTH IS REVOLUTIONARY

The ONLY foot.ie user with a type of logic named after them!

All of this has happened before. All of it will happen again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    What happened at the Rovers Bohs match should never happen again. It was wrong. But forgive us for being sceptical of the Bohs hysteria on this. You only have to go into the jokes section on gypoweb to see a range of Racist Homophobic Sexist jokes. Some of which are by Bohs fans you personally and other Bohs posters here know. So lets see the letters to SARI and the media on this. All racism is wrong not just when its done by people you dont like. You must show consistency even when it doesnt suit to show that you really are serious about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoops1 View Post
    What happened at the Rovers Bohs match should never happen again. It was wrong. But forgive us for being sceptical of the Bohs hysteria on this. You only have to go into the jokes section on gypoweb to see a range of Racist Homophobic Sexist jokes. Some of which are by Bohs fans you personally and other Bohs posters here know. So lets see the letters to SARI and the media on this. All racism is wrong not just when its done by people you dont like. You must show consistency even when it doesnt suit to show that you really are serious about it
    Once again, diversion tactics.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    My you are the paranoid one, could it not be that my interest in seeing this game and it importance brought me to it, i sat in the away section (hardly the actions of a Rovers fan?) Had a rotten experience with sectarian abuse and.....actually why am i explaining this to you? At this hour!

Everythings been said already, u should be able to see the point ive tried to make to you and if you cant well than im done anyway, run away with it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    My you are the paranoid one, could it not be that my interest in seeing this game and it importance brought me to it, i sat in the away section (hardly the actions of a Rovers fan?) Had a rotten experience with sectarian abuse and.....actually why am i explaining this to you? At this hour!

Everythings been said already, u should be able to see the point ive tried to make to you and if you cant well than im done anyway, run away with it!
    Just because you say you sat in the Bohs section doesn't mean you did. But I'll leave it at that as I've said my piece and I think most people have you pegged.

run away with it!
    Nice touch!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

On a jokes section?? Clearly anybody that posts in a thread tilted jokes is a dirty racist anti homo, they include the foreign fans on their and the one or two gay people. There is a thread on here full of jokes, i believe you could find some ones that you dont like there as well.
    Last edited by Quadruple1928; 12/10/2009 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    If you dont think that a joke that calls Lenny Henry a spade is racist you need to have a look at yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    If you dont think that a joke that calls Lenny Henry a spade is racist you need to have a look at yourself.
    It is and it contravenes our site rules and is being looked into.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Where did i say that? You rovers fans love to twist things, nice to see you all end the boycott! I wouldn't take what i read in a joke section seriously, i don't even know who Lenny Henry is. Granted though, some jokes which are in bad taste are not be to laughed at.
    Last edited by Quadruple1928; 13/10/2009 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osarusan View Post
    Where did they make this out? Again, quote the post please if you could.
    BohsPartisan has now moved onto twenty, so log back in tomorrow and we should be there
    Last edited by dfx-; 13/10/2009 at 12:17 AM.
    The Model Club

Tell all the Bohs you know
    that we've gone and won two-in-a-row
    and it's not gonna be three
    and it's not gonna be four
    it's more likely to be 5-1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,626 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dfx- View Post
    BohsPartisan has now moved onto twenty, so log back in tomorrow and we should be there
    and the Rovers fans have rounded their initial estimate down from a dozen to four or five.

Listening to the video it is CLEARLY more than that. I would say 20 would be a fair estimate.

Either way, its unacceptable and deserves a fine from the powers that be. It also warrants a response from the club and a commitment to ridding the club support of this element. Neither of which has been forthcoming to date. If i see that statement from the club i will say fair play and let it lie.

And if it was any other clubs fans i would feel the same and would be as vocal. But its Rovers and the sad fact is its not the first time a section of their support (somewhere between 3-20) has racially abused Joey Ndo..

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,213 Posts
    That's enough of that I think. A suprisingly good run before we descended into unsubstantiated allegations and nonsense. I choose to take that as a positive.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011