Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Harps Vs Shels OFF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CSFShels View Post
    I do think people that don't attend, don't have a clue yeah. And a power failure that affected the whole area is not the fault of Shels, this here was directly the fault of Finn Harps.
    Wrong my friend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lep View Post
    Wrong my friend.
    I'm not your friend.
    Lets redefine what it means to heal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Is it cos i is black?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    No its because you just made that terrible joke.
    Lets redefine what it means to heal

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    What the **** is wrong with this website? 5 pages of posts that are essentially just name calling. Has anyone got a decent point to make at all? Because if not this could be consigned to the rubbish section and it's not just this thread, almost every other thread ends up like this. I remember when the posters on here had something decent to say and didn't just slag each other but it seems anyone who did have anything decent to say has got sick of this nonsense, or been banned or in the case of Dodge, doesn't have to use the bit of intelligence and reasoning he has to post and is obviously just resigned to posting nonsense too.

Gone be with the days of Eanna, Tiktok, Billy Lord, WWS and so on. Sure there was even a 15 year old kid at the time (De Town) who would put all these adult idiots to shame. I used to enjoy reading this website, there was a great mix of banter and intelligent posts, now there is neither.
    Last edited by Hairy Bowsie; 04/05/2009 at 9:40 AM.
    They always cheat, they always lie
    **** Delaney and the FAI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Best post on here in ages.

The guys in this thread should feel ashamed of themselves for spouting such peurile nonsense.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Where is the MOD?

Where is the MOD or Admin ppl to delete or move this thread??

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Bowsie View Post
    What the **** is wrong with this website? 5 pages of posts that are essentially just name calling. Has anyone got a decent point to make at all? Because if not this could be consigned to the rubbish section and it's not just this thread, almost every other thread ends up like this. I remember when the posters on here had something decent to say and didn't just slag each other but it seems anyone who did have anything decent to say has got sick of this nonsense, or been banned or in the case of Dodge, doesn't have to use the bit of intelligence and reasoning he has to post and is obviously just resigned to posting nonsense too.

Gone be with the days of Eanna, Tiktok, Billy Lord, WWS and so on. Sure there was even a 15 year old kid at the time (De Town) who would put all these adult idiots to shame. I used to enjoy reading this website, there was a great mix of banter and intelligent posts, now there is neither.
    You are on this thread calling for all Shels fans to boycott to the next two trips to Ballybofey and in your next post, write this?

You give out about people slagging one another and then have a go at Dodge?

You say that there used to be a good mixture of banter and intelligent posts on here. I think there still is. Not that I've seen much of either from you.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brianw82 View Post
    Best post on here in ages.

The guys in this thread should feel ashamed of themselves for spouting such peurile nonsense.

Ha ha ha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

But you only joined in Feb 09?

Multiple logins? Tsk tsk...

You'll find that when somewhat starts a thread with over-sensational conspiracy theory nonsense, it continues in that vein.

It's clear to everyone with half a brain that Harps didn't set out to make the pitch unplayable, ergo they shouldn't and won't forfeit the match or home advantage, in the same way every other match postponed because of an unplayable pitch is simply replayed.

Oh, and before I forget, anyone needing an example of puerile and infantile posts should do through your post history. I seem to remember quite a few around the start of the season about Derry City. Hypocritical, moi?!
    Last edited by OneRedArmy; 04/05/2009 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    I cant believe a few stones on the pitch are annoying everyone. Sure it was not that long ago we were chasing sheep of the pitch. Ah those were the days. Nothing like a good three legged yo
    Say nothin til ya hear more!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheech View Post
    You are on this thread calling for all Shels fans to boycott to the next two trips to Ballybofey and in your next post, write this?
    Any your point is what exactly? I believe the reasons for boycotting the 2 trips to Harps this season are valid.

You give out about people slagging one another and then have a go at Dodge?
    I didn't have a go at him as such, i'd even call it a back handed compliment. He used to be one of those people whose point was always decent and put across in an intelligent way, like the others i mentioned, but now he's been brought down to the level of the rest of the crap that now exists here.

You say that there used to be a good mixture of banter and intelligent posts on here. I think there still is. Not that I've seen much of either from you.
    Show 5 intelligent posts from the last weekend?
    **** Delaney and the FAI

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRedArmy View Post
    But you only joined in Feb 09?

Multiple logins? Tsk tsk...
    A long time reader of the forum, hence the line "I used to enjoy reading this forum"

You'll find that when somewhat starts a thread with over-sensational conspiracy theory nonsense, it continues in that vein.
    I also find that when a thread starts with a valid point or question, it takes about 5 posts before it descends into nonsense and then conitnues like that with the exception of the odd post here or there.

It's clear to everyone with half a brain that Harps didn't set out to make the pitch unplayable, ergo they shouldn't and won't forfeit the match or home advantage, in the same way every other match postponed because of an unplayable pitch is simply replayed.
    I've said as much

Oh, and before I forget, anyone needing an example of puerile and infantile posts should do through your post history. I seem to remember quite a few around the start of the season about Derry City. Hypocritical, moi?!
    I don't remember what ones exactly but it could be to do with my belief that Derry City don't belong in the LoI and i still believe that. Everyone will think i'm mad for saying that but it's how i feel and i'm not saying it for the sake of saying it.

Also nearly 3500 odd posts later and you've hardly developed a reputation for yourself either so don't make out you're any better because you've more posts. Your recent lie about Shels in this thread proves that.
    **** Delaney and the FAI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Your recent lie about Shels in this thread proves that.
    What lie was that? That $hel$ once delayed a game with Derry because Ollie repeatedly refused to let them wear Derry's away kit because the ref deemed a clash of colours?

I sure have a vivid imagination...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I don't remember what ones exactly but it could be to do with my belief that Derry City don't belong in the LoI and i still believe that. Everyone will think i'm mad for saying that but it's how i feel and i'm not saying it for the sake of saying it.
    I dont see how you can say that on any "moral high ground".
    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
    Muhammad Ali

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the-blue-harp View Post
    I dont see how you can say that on any "moral high ground".
    Who cares though? We're in the LoI, and that's the way it will be until/if there is an all-Ireland league.
    DCFC

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRedArmy View Post
    What lie was that? That $hel$ once delayed a game with Derry because Ollie repeatedly refused to let them wear Derry's away kit because the ref deemed a clash of colours?

I sure have a vivid imagination...
    I believe it went as such, we brought the correct kit, our away kit and the ref wouldn't let us wear it so instead of Derry doing the easy thing and wearing their away kit, we had too.

No vivid imagination, you're just a liar
    **** Delaney and the FAI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    I believe it went as such, we brought the correct kit, our away kit and the ref wouldn't let us wear it so instead of Derry doing the easy thing and wearing their away kit, we had too.

What part of my post isn't true?

P.S. Normally if you're calling someone a liar you would say something stronger than "I believe".
    Last edited by OneRedArmy; 04/05/2009 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

You sure ?

Ye might want to check it, you are nearly right, but not.
    Tifo poles, sausage rolls and a few goals.

The Brandy Blogs, back and blogging the 2010 season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Finn Park, the same surface deemed not payable on Friday was passed by an FAI referee today for our A League match against Sligo tonight.
    The groundsman didn't touch the pitch since friday, the big question is, how can a ref pass the pitch 5 days after it was turned down and no work done on it since?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast