Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Mayo Youths and Schoolboys League ?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mayo Youths and Schoolboys League ?

has it amalgamated with the Galway league?

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    In what respect?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_denilson View Post
    In what respect?
    No results or fixtures in local papers or on it's own website.
    The only recent results on it's website are for Galway teams.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    No results or fixtures in local papers or on it's own website.
    The only recent results on it's website are for Galway teams.

If Carlberg organised leagues, they wouldnt organise the Mayo schoolboys league!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    sorry to say this but you cant get any results of mayo youths league for years! ....... they just cant be bother!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What a shame, especially after all the plaudits they recieved from the FAI AGM during the summer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swinfordfc View Post
    sorry to say this but you cant get any results of mayo youths league for years! ....... they just cant be bother!
    Maybe if they got the appropriate support from clubs then it would be easier for them to achieve this. I know that DB is constanly having to chase clubs to ring in results. It is impossible to provide up to date information if it is not being passed on from those at the coal face.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Are clubs not fined for not submitting results?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BallyBoy View Post
    Maybe if they got the appropriate support from clubs then it would be easier for them to achieve this. I know that DB is constanly having to chase clubs to ring in results. It is impossible to provide up to date information if it is not being passed on from those at the coal face.
    i text in my results after every game and it still does not appear in the local press or the web site so please tell me why is that? is that my fault or is someone to lazy to put them on the web site? its like no games are ever play in youth football here

Granted, all the fixtures are always in the local press but no results!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprah1 View Post
    If Carlberg organised leagues, they wouldnt organise the Mayo schoolboys league!
    hello from the clare league. lads our schoolboy section just went summer soccer last year. cup finals on this weekend. only u15 league to finish. i personally think its a joke having summer soccer as it clashes with gaa. i know die hard soccer heads dont care about gaa but kids want to play everything and should be able to. we have the added headache of both gaa codes in clare. also kids on hols and irish college etc was a disaster to get a team together. training only consisted of 6, 7, 8 out of 17 most weeks. the bonus was supposed to be sunny weather to play and train in (think we had more games called off than winter) and clare teams would have advantage in sfai???? how i don't know. now top 2 clare teams seeded in every age group and come in at round 4 jan 28th.(under appeal by limerick) that means 3 months no game. i know its our first year of it and teething problems etc but does it get any better???? how many seasons have mayo been summer and is it a benefit? clare agm should be soon so need to have homework done lads. any help would be welcome.
    p.s in fairness to clare league two super websites claresoccer.net and check out schoolboy section link. quality.
    The above is all opinion and based on personal experience. Unless stated otherwise it is not a dig at anybody, well probably none of you lot.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    hello from the clare league. lads our schoolboy section just went summer soccer last year. cup finals on this weekend. only u15 league to finish. i personally think its a joke having summer soccer as it clashes with gaa. i know die hard soccer heads dont care about gaa but kids want to play everything and should be able to. we have the added headache of both gaa codes in clare. also kids on hols and irish college etc was a disaster to get a team together. training only consisted of 6, 7, 8 out of 17 most weeks. the bonus was supposed to be sunny weather to play and train in (think we had more games called off than winter) and clare teams would have advantage in sfai???? how i don't know. now top 2 clare teams seeded in every age group and come in at round 4 jan 28th.(under appeal by limerick) that means 3 months no game. i know its our first year of it and teething problems etc but does it get any better???? how many seasons have mayo been summer and is it a benefit? clare agm should be soon so need to have homework done lads. any help would be welcome.
    p.s in fairness to clare league two super websites claresoccer.net and check out schoolboy section link. quality.
    Good site alright.
    Shows how easy it is to do things right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swinfordfc View Post
    i text in my results after every game and it still does not appear in the local press or the web site so please tell me why is that? is that my fault or is someone to lazy to put them on the web site?
    Yeah, I have heard plenty of people saying the same. The Cttee are disorganised in the extreme. Damn all forward planning as far as I can see.