. How do you not KNOW that?

FORMERLY: Michael Crowley
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    . How do you not KNOW that?
    Never heard a bad word or read something bad about him. So how do you KNOW that? What proof have ya? Nothing I assume just started or starting rumours !!!

JoséConté
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxinthebox View Post
    Just for the record and legend can verify wen I lost that job all lads connected to me stayed and wer top of premire after just 3playd and it was all amicable.
    So why did you lose your job so? Strange how a manager wins an AOH and gets sacked?? Whatever the case if they don't get a decent manager next year, Blarney Street might turn into Sesame Street.

JoséConté
    bud it was a season after aoh it don't matter our season stated well winning tower tournament and we lost I think 3games in 17 not good enough to be honest when your looking to win the big honour s. They will get a gaffer big club I recommed it to anyone.
    Still AOH is as big as you get, should have been given more time alone on that merit. Big clubs become small clubs if they constantly sack managers. Is Leeview your next destination?

JoséConté
    there in great hands bud naill is a great football man .
    Not a big club though. Big clubs and big managers win trophies. They don't bottle it.

JoséConté
    He's learning now and will get better for next season iv no doubt and he signs big players .
    Big players?? Does he?? Leeview are like a parachute- in the end they'll always let you down. Would you consider doing the Oscar Traynor team? Some clubs would be lucky to have a manager with a resumé quite experienced such as your good self?? Might stick it to some of your critics.

JoséConté
    I get involved with football for enjoyment not to stick it to people I've nothing to prove but football is win or bust .winning is everything
    Horse, That's why I suggested the Oscar Traynor team. AUL could do with an accomplished manager qualified for such a big job. It's nice to win but it's even more satisfying to prove people wrong.All the more reason that a small unachieving club like Leeview could do with an experienced manager too, who knows how to win.Might be the push that's needed. You might be able to find a bottle and show em how to keep it

JoséConté
    Horse lol lol in seems today in football you must watch off the pitch as well on it .nags be the man for the aul team and Niall is the man for leeview.
    I'll say no more. I don't know the Leeview manager so won't comment on him. Did hear he's a sound bloke. Watched their games against UCC & Cathedral and they let the league slip through their fingers. Points dropped against two weaker sides. Just saying if they had a more experienced manager they might have gotten over the line.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Was the Park Grattan game on today? If so does nobody know who won??

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scissors kick View Post
    Here in the Joshua tree and the Grattan lads are singing who the **** are knocknaheeney Celtic they must be worried
    Lol knocknaheeney won't win noting next year. There playing with the big boys next year and the test be put up to them every week not every few weeks. Are park going MSL ?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Knocka will do very well up in prem.
    I don't think so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Passmate View Post
    Lol knocknaheeney won't win noting next year. There playing with the big boys next year and the test be put up to them every week not every few weeks. Are park going MSL ?

We'll see bud. You still involved with Pearse? Or did ya pack up when Killeen went MSL last year?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Very progressive club I already know of 2 top players signing for them and a great credit to that community they are to in that club you always know people are worried about your team when u get knocked 6 weeks before a ball is kicked.
    I don't think they can bate the big teams every week. It's a big step up for them. Let's wait and see how they do. Pcoq if you watch more games you mite no who I'm playing with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Passmate View Post
    I don't think they can bate the big teams every week. It's a big step up for them. Let's wait and see how they do. Pcoq if you watch more games you mite no who I'm playing with.
    I already know kid 😉

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PCoq View Post
    I already know kid 😉
    Fair play to ya 🚬🚬

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Think its safe to say Knocka will be competing and will be right up their if they can keep the group of players they have at moment and add maybe 2 or 3 experienced players to that Group...Grattan with the talk been that 3 or 4 will be retiring could struggle next season if them rumors are true...Lakewood a team who should of won the Premier A league but completly Bottled it while it was in thier own Hands will do well in Premier next season i think standard in Premier was at its all time worst last year with like of Blarney st,,Carrigtwohill Glen celtic coachford and Glenthorn Struggling to field 11 players in Febuary when they have nothing to play for...With Park going MSL and lakewood and Knocka coming up into the league hopefully makes it better standard league than it already is...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Dont think lakewood bottled it. They lost away to bohs that put n drew down in rylane. Not easy places to go. How did park fair in the fairfield? All the talk about them n they could end the season empty handed. Knocka will compete with anyone in the AUL n so will Lakewood. Premier A this year was a great league to be involved in.

JoséConté
    Quote Originally Posted by daveymac89 View Post
    Dont think lakewood bottled it. They lost away to bohs that put n drew down in rylane. Not easy places to go. How did park fair in the fairfield? All the talk about them n they could end the season empty handed. Knocka will compete with anyone in the AUL n so will Lakewood. Premier A this year was a great league to be involved in.
    Lakewood bottled it at the end. However both teams will do well next year up there. I think Knocka won a tougher league then Gratton. Be interesting to see where players end up especially with a few changes up that direction in MSL clubs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoséConté View Post
    Lakewood bottled it at the end. However both teams will do well next year up there. I think Knocka won a tougher league then Gratton. Be interesting to see where players end up especially with a few changes up that direction in MSL clubs.
    Completely agree with ya premier A league was tougher than premier section this year..as for Lakewood not bottling it they knew 6 points from 3 games would of game them the league and they ended up with 2 points from those 3 games and that's not bottling it..they could do well up premier next season would be great to see that league be some bit competitive again.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast