Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conway Sisters

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Conway Sisters

[Promotional tripe deleted. If you'd like to run an ad, contact me for rates. --adam]
    Last edited by dahamsta; 13/10/2005 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Thumbs up

Go on the Sligo girls

Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    i dont see why people support them just cos they are irish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rubbish - whoever watches or participates in those shows needs a gun pointed to their heads. Its the lowest form of entertainment provided for the tabloid reading morons of this world

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo
    i dont see why people support them just cos they are irish
    Actually, I dont support them. I'm just taking the **** , I dont know anything about them but good luck to them anyway
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanF
    [Promotional tripe deleted. If you'd like to run an ad, contact me for rates. --adam]

Whats the x factor,any shagg!ng in it
    Last edited by dahamsta; 13/10/2005 at 10:17 AM.
    MOT

Dublin or lost in a backwater called England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    mmm they look a bit council .... i'll keep my vote thanks
    'It's not because I'm uncouth, it's because I'm Irish. The English language is a wall between you and me and f**k is my chisel.' - Tommy Tiernan

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Typical maufactured **** music.

They played Jacksons Hotel in ballybofey once where I used to work, only something like 46 people turned up despite the fact they gave out abou 50 free tickets.

All the groups/artists on these programs whilst they may be goos signers will not be remebered 5 0r 10 years down the line
    54 Crew-Finn Harps FC Supporters Club
    Following Harps Home & Away
    https://www.facebook.com/54CrewFHFC

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Thank you Finlma, you have pointed out the similarities between Soccer and the X Factor much more eloquently than I could, but I would add.

In soccer you have players who will cheat and fain injury to get an opposing player sent off.

AlanF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Thank you Finlma, you have pointed out the similarities between Soccer and the X Factor much more eloquently than I could, but I would add.

In soccer you have players who will cheat and fain injury to get an opposing player sent off.

AlanF
    What the hell are you doing on Foot.ie anyway? You haven't made a single post about football. You're using our forum to promote your worthless cause.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

AlanF
    Your off to a flyer Alan. Half a dozen posts and you're insulting my game (I prefer the term "football" to americanisms like "soccer" btw) because someone's not overly impressed with your pet band that you've apparently only bothered posting to plug.

I for one, while wishing them no specific ill-will, won't be feeding into or from the chum-bucket of X-Factor type programmes or X-Factor type contestants like the Conways (were they not in that Eurovision thing too?).

Now for a critique ...clicked on the link to their site and they're vile. A quartet of faces that apparently caught fire and were extinguished with the back of a shovel -something that wouldn't bother me in the least (but will bother their target market plenty) if the songs were any good -but they're not.

In fact they sound like a toned down version of Emma Bunton (no ...I wouldn't have thought that possible either but they've managed it.) tacked onto a half @rsed Corrs tribute band.
    " I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    AlanF's the type that threatens legal action over stuff posted on the web Lionel, he's not worth the effort of replying; you can add him to your ignore list by clicking here. If he posts promotional crap like that again on Foot.ie, I'll toss him out on his arse.

I've edited all the links out of his post just to annoy him. Guess what I'll do if he tries to put them back?

adam
    Last edited by dahamsta; 13/10/2005 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up Adam. That's Priceless. Christ he might sue me for wondering if his band had been ablaze but were extinguished by a well meaning tarmacadder who put his back into the shovel smacks.
    He'll be spending a lot of time in the courts if NME ever (bother to) get at them.

Two words for him -BITE ME.

I'll countersue for assault by way of appallingly bad audio material and improper use of multi-media to cause me distress. Now ...I'm off to get my sick note and marzipan or whatever they call it from the Doc.

My poor jangled nerves.
    " I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die?"

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I came here to try and gain a little support thinking that the people here would at least have an understanding of what these four girls were trying to do, they are trying to win a competition, just like the teams that the people here support, but there would seem to be a minority of as finlma put it "tabloid reading morons" here who have a lack of intelligence or have a dexterity problem.

Case in point:

Lionel Richie,

americanisms is spelt with a capital A.
    Your in the context which you placed it is spelt You’re.
    countersue no such word

Neish:

maufactured is spelt manufactured.
    abou can only think you meant about
    goos can only think you meant good
    remebered is spelt remembered

Dublin12: Whats the x factor,any shagg!ng in it, such a childish comment.
    And by the way Whats is spelt What’s
    shagg!ng is spelt shagging

dahamsta: Yes I threatened legal action after my request to have defamatory remarks directed at me to be removed from this forum.
    Also I think that you should change Farcical to Fascist, What I posted was not offensive yet you decided to remove it because you and a small minority of people decided they didn’t like it.

Censorship Adolf Hitler would have approved of.

I came here in good faith to ask people to provide support for four Irish girls but a minority of people just can not keep their opinions to themselves.

I am delighted however that the majority of the people who viewed my initial post just read it and decided that it was not for them and just left, at least they have some decency and respect not like the minority who posted nonsensical responses.

So dahamsta, better get rid of this post quick before people see just how immature you really are and toss me out on my arse, lucky it is virtually because I can imagine you are the type of guy who in the real world would be incapable of dealing with any sort of confrontation.

By the way please remove my details from the Database before I catch something.

AlanF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    We could do with you around the whole time Alan to correct our grammar. No one with any taste in music cares about X Factor and other such drivel that you associate yourself with.
    Did you think that Irish football supporters would care about this muck?
    You must be more stupid than actually comes across in your post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    I but there would seem to be a minority of as finlma put it "tabloid reading morons" here who have a lack of intelligence or have a dexterity problem.

Case in point:

Lionel Richie,
    Did Alan just call me a Moron? ...That would be a d-e-f-a-m-a-t-o-r-y remark. I might have to resort to the courts.

americanisms is spelt with a capital A.
    Your in the context which you placed it is spelt You’re.
    countersue no such word
    No gold star on my copybook today then Miss? ....Bitch.

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    I came here in good faith to ask people to provide support for four Irish girls but a minority of people just can not keep their opinions to themselves.
    You came on here to advertise your product. You're no different from any of the other spammers that come on here.

I hope Adam decides to leave your post, as it only reflects badly on one poster.
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    finlma, well why not like it, you like the rubbish sometimes played in the Irish Football League.

Lionel Ritchie, No I did not call you a moron, but if you are finding it too difficult to understand english; I implied that you may be a moron, major difference.

Come on guys, the hole if getting bigger, and I love mind games, but I will go easy on you.

AlanF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Come on guys, the hole if getting bigger, and I love mind games, but I will go easy on you.
    Oops, trolling is against the rules I'm afraid, I'm going to have to suspend you from the site now. Let's make it a day so you can come back tomorrow and bitch about it, then we can realy draw out your eventual permaban, m'kay?

That's fascism, bítch.

adam

Formerly: dublinharp carrickharp's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Jebus what a dick Glad we won't be hearing any more tripe from him again.
    “Jockey Wilson . . . What an athlete.” - Sid Waddell
    www.donegaldarts.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast