PDA

View Full Version : Kit Rip Off!

MervilleUnited
13/03/2006, 6:17 PM
:mad: Hello all, Just been quoted 700 euro for a kit for young lads. Unbelievable for a kick in the Grass!

As all on this site are internet savvy any experience of Buying kit in the EU? I remember being quoted 300stg a cople of years ago, but in the era of the euro, (And its not subject to VRT as far as I know!) maybe a spanish supplier could do the trick. Or even Pakistan, and leave out the middle man!

Any thoughts!

Ash
14/03/2006, 9:54 AM
Decent enough place is PF Sports in Tuam.
I dealt with them before when I was involved with a Junior club
and they had some good kit deals.

I think they make Harps kit too, or at least they did last season/season before.

Danny
14/03/2006, 10:24 AM
i've always dealt with proteam on capel st in dublin for our gear.
got a full set of adults kit last season for about 600 euro.

hamish
14/03/2006, 6:09 PM
Did you guys ever deal directly with O'Neills? It's over six years since I did and I found them great value for kits and brilliant with quick delivery etc.

unbiased
15/03/2006, 1:48 PM
o neills have at the moment great deals on all kits, great savings

Block G Raptor
15/03/2006, 10:35 PM
I was quoted €500 for an adult kit for the foot.ie V Holland match
by O'Neills

drummerboy
16/03/2006, 8:51 AM
Try Kelly Kits in Dublin. Bought some really decent adult gear there for about €650. They are also called proteam

Mad Moose
20/03/2006, 1:15 PM
Richie do O'Neills etc not contact clubs directly with deals etc. I remember the kit we had last season were nothing in that price range and that was an adult kit obviously.It was an Azzurri kit.I'll check the prices we have for our kits in Mayo aswell and i'll post that figure when I get back from hols.

Allso I think we got a catalogue from the Italian manufacturer and the prices were reasonable.Cant just mind the name of them

Brendan

Strabane_Harp
20/03/2006, 3:56 PM
you can contact O'Neills at Strabane and they will be more than willing to help you out, they even have alot of Kits in stock at discount prices which just might suit

Mad Moose
21/03/2006, 12:08 PM
Also I think we got a catalogue from the Italian manufacturer and the prices were reasonable.Cant just mind the name of them

Brendan

Lotto!!:rolleyes:

Brendan